Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Best Option To Migrate To Canada Aside From Schooling - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Option To Migrate To Canada Aside From Schooling (897 Views)

What's The Best Skill To Learn Under 6 Months For Me To Migrate To Europe? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? / Where Is Best Place To Resettle Aside From Lagos And Ogun? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Best Option To Migrate To Canada Aside From Schooling by LillyandDaisy: 7:59pm On Oct 05, 2021
Please house, I just get a friend in Canada that is ready to help me to migrate to Canada strictly for greener pastures!!! But he doesn’t know how to go about it!!! All advice and ideas are highly welcome
Re: Best Option To Migrate To Canada Aside From Schooling by Ynix(m): 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2021
LillyandDaisy:
Please house, I just get a friend in Canada that is ready to help me to migrate to Canada strictly for greener pastures!!! But he doesn’t know how to go about it!!! All advice and ideas are highly welcome
If you have the money focus on the schooling option, if you don't want to waste your time

1 Like

Re: Best Option To Migrate To Canada Aside From Schooling by ednut1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2021
LillyandDaisy:
work permit- he should help you find an employer who will file for you.

Express entry see link https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Or school

If not no way. Canada immigration is very strict and a friend can’t really help you if you don’t qualify already

1 Like

Re: Best Option To Migrate To Canada Aside From Schooling by LillyandDaisy: 2:22pm On Oct 06, 2021
ednut1:

Express entry see link https://www.nairaland.com/6081746/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled

Or school

If not no way. Canada immigration is very strict and a friend can’t really help you if you don’t qualify already
Thanks I really appreciate
Re: Best Option To Migrate To Canada Aside From Schooling by justwise(m): 2:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
ednut1:

Or school

1 Like

(1)

What's The Best Airline For Travel To Anywhere In The United States 2022? / 10 Best International Airports In Africa According To Latest Ranking / Naija Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.