Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,952 members, 7,810,638 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) (32301 Views)

Meet Karik My First Caucasian Dog.... A Diary / My First Caucasian Dog / Rabbit Killed By My 3-Year-Old German Shepherd (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by akoniyong: 9:13am On Oct 06, 2021
Good Day Nairalanders..

Pictures below is my 3 Month old female Caucasian. her energy level is very very weak,. at times, when she's even walking, she fall. she cant even jump out of the cage by herself without falling. she likes doing most of her play lying down. how can i correct this please. to even walk with her on chains, its a no no for her. any recommendations please.

see her picture and short video below.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by akoniyong: 9:15am On Oct 06, 2021
more....

2 Shares

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by illicit(m): 9:41am On Oct 06, 2021
Give it some carbohydrates

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Bankowner: 9:45am On Oct 06, 2021
If you love your dog and have the money, take her to a veterinary doctor. Save yourself conflicting opinions, save your dog.

223 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by akoniyong: 10:58am On Oct 06, 2021
Bankowner:
If you love your dog and have the money, take her to a veterinary doctor. Save yourself conflicting opinions, save your dog.

Noted .. Thanks a lot

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by akoniyong: 10:59am On Oct 06, 2021
illicit:
Give it some carbohydrates

Please i want to ask., isnt their Bagged food Carbs inclusive ?? because i'm afraid of giving her any locally made food.,

3 Likes

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by rastaLivity: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2021
The first pic, dogs are not comfortable on tiles albeit a young one

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by harmargedon: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:
Good Day Nairalanders..

Pictures below is my 3 Month old female Caucasian. her energy level is very very weak,. at times, when she's even walking, she fall. she cant even jump out of the cage by herself without falling. she likes doing most of her play lying down. how can i correct this please. to even walk with her on chains, its a no no for her. any recommendations please.

see her picture and short video below.

cc

lalasticlala
what do you feed her?

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by slawormiir: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr
You said Anabel right

Don't be surprised Nothing is wrong with the dog....the dog is seeking for attention and being dramatic

Anything female.....female being .....female animals....they have one same character
Always pretending to be weak, angelic, innocent looking, attention seeking and dramatic

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by HEBEI: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
I am not a veterinary doctor, but I don't understand how you expect a dog that feeds on this kind of stubborn and meatless bone to be strong

Do you know the amount of energy required to break such deadly bone

Modified; It's actually a dog chew toy. But a well fed dog doesn't need any dog chew toy cool

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by FolabiCash: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
You don't have a vet doctor ?
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by ifytrik(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Maybe she get covik one ninegrin take her to the nearest isolation center asap to avoid stories , thank me lettergrin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by dakeskese(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Cook it.

4 Likes

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Sirmuel1(m): 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
Please take him to the Vet. The bones need to be corrected

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 06, 2021
That dog is hungry. Feed it well.

All of you carrying dogs up and down, if you can't feed the dog because of the inflation in the economy, please do the needful.

Op, I'm not talking to you o. It's someone that complained earlier that he can no longer feed his dog with dog food.

Meanwhile, i don't understand why yours is losing strength.

Make una free them the dog abeg.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Christistruth00: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Give plenty of Bitter or Moringa Leaf water
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
Apart from visiting vetenary doctor, Try an add supplements to it's meal too.. like calcium.... For bones, o.r.s for strength and vigour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Kinimajor: 4:27pm On Oct 06, 2021
I think say na pikin self not know it is a Dog
Better sell that devil

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Lilsameey: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Christistruth00:

Give plenty of Bitter Leaf water
Native doctor, No be spiritual attack nah.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Kinimajor: 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2021
Na Calabar you be self...sorrow for the Dog ehhh
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Tickles001(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
akoniyong:

Please i want to ask., isnt their Bagged food Carbs inclusive ?? because i'm afraid of giving her any locally made food.,

How do you even know the food is original.
Fake pet foods in the market are more than the original, because they know pets don't talk. undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Iamicekid(m): 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Maybe she hasn’t been vaccinated before, that why it always important to vaccinate dogs early, just find a vet doctor around to come do his or her work
Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Nostring: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2021
Buy am wheel chair, ur dog na aro kazay

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by usen1234: 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
Deworming

1 Like

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Helper1991(m): 4:30pm On Oct 06, 2021
He said, I sent my word, my word healed them and delivered them from destruction...... By His stripes we are healed. He said I will heal you and make you whole again.

He said, David camp grew stronger and stronger while that of his enemies grew weaker and weaker.

Jesus is the way to eternal life. He said he that eats of my flesh and drink of my blood in him shall be eternal life and in the last day He will raise him up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by sylve11: 4:31pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bankowner:

@op, listen to this man. cool

3 Likes

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 06, 2021
Christistruth00:

Give plenty of Bitter or Moringa Leaf water

LMAO.

Owo mi dah don carry agbo combination for him motor park enter here. Calm down o!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Chukdobz20: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
grin She is just a baby. How is your energy level when you were 3 months baby.. Please allow her grow up and it's more better to learn how to train dogs..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anabel, My 3-Month-Old Caucasian Dog's Energy Level Is Weak. Please Help (Pics) by Befii: 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Annabel - must be the horror movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unexpected Animal Friendship This Is Amazing / What Are The Breeds Of These Dogs? (Photos) / These 15 Animals Are Verified And Have More Followers Than You On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.