Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,250 members, 7,839,301 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Mystery Igi Odan Tree That Fall And Stand Back At Oyo - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mystery Igi Odan Tree That Fall And Stand Back At Oyo (872 Views)

Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) / What Is The Mystery Behind Dreadlocks 'Dada'? / The Fall And Rise Of The Benin Empire: A Must Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mystery Igi Odan Tree That Fall And Stand Back At Oyo by seotraffiker(m): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2021
Thanks for Always Watching My Videos
If You Like this Video, Pls Give it a Thumbs Up by Clicking the Like Button.

Please kindly SUBSCRIBE and SHARE so you can get more update.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVonG4S9yt8
Re: Mystery Igi Odan Tree That Fall And Stand Back At Oyo by Abohboy: 4:03pm On Oct 06, 2021
What's this now? You're telling me the tree put itself back up after collapsing and taking the lives of 4? Or is this an old video from before it fell
Re: Mystery Igi Odan Tree That Fall And Stand Back At Oyo by illicit(m): 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2021
How did that even happen

I suspect some scammers behind this

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Kings In Africa And Their Net Worth / What Happend To The Girls In Calabar Carnival / 20 Nigerian Pidgin Proverbs That Will Surely Make You Laugh.add Yours Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.