Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,895 members, 7,817,635 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. (17772 Views)

21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo / Cameroon:gay Caught Being Intimate With A 17yrOld Boy Stoned To DeathBy Mob(PIC) / Gay Man Stoned To Death In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Sagamite(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2011
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1392454/Muslim-girl-19-stoned-death-taking-taking-beauty-contest.html

[size=18pt]Muslim girl, 19, 'stoned to death after taking taking part in beauty contest'[/size]

A teenage Muslim girl was stoned to death under 'Sharia law' after taking part in a beauty contest in Ukraine.

Katya Koren, 19, was found dead in a village in the Crimea region near her home.

Friends said she liked wearing fashionable clothes and had come seventh in a beauty contest. Her battered body was buried in a forest and was found a week after she disappeared.

Police have opened a murder probe and are investigating claims that three Muslim youths killed her claiming her death was justified under Islam.

One of the three - named as 16-year-old Bihal Gaziev - is under arrest and told police she had 'violated the laws of Sharia'.

Gaziev said he had no regrets about her death because she had violated the laws of Islam.
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by joecrack(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2011
Hhmmn,sad.
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Kilode1: 8:34pm On May 30, 2011
Friends said she liked wearing fashionable clothes and had come seventh in a beauty contest. Her battered body was buried in a forest and was found a week after she disappeared.

This is just sad.

What if she had come first? Would they have killed her family too?  shocked

One of the three - named as 16-year-old Bihal Gaziev - is under arrest and told police she had 'violated the laws of Sharia'.

Gaziev said he had no regrets about her death because she had violated the laws of Islam.

Olorun o! What does a 16 year old know about life and religion? a 16 year old teen with a barely developed teenage brain, and he's already brain washed into killing people for some poorly defined belief sad
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by violent(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2011
haba!. . .kilode?!
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Kilode1: 8:57pm On May 30, 2011
violent:

haba!. . .kilode?!

My brother, it is very sad o, children killing children.

A 16 year old boy should be chasing teenage girls with other pointed things NOT knifes and guns   sad

2 Likes

Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by snowdrops(m): 9:29pm On May 30, 2011
muslims again. why is violence never far from these people? no offence meant.
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Lakeside247(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2011
Islam is a religion of peace. All these people are not muslims but ,
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Blackteeth(m): 9:51pm On May 30, 2011
A religion that has done more harm than good. How Is it a peaceful religion?

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by elrony(m): 9:52pm On May 30, 2011
wtf is wrong wif dis brainwashed faggotz, itz dis really wat their religion teach dem
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Tricici(f): 10:36pm On May 30, 2011
this is heartbreaking. when will they understand what their religion's truly about. muslims are the very first victims of islam (when I take a broader picture) but my distress lays in the abyssal ignorance generated and passed on, on & on & on.
may her soul rest in peace.
truth & justice shall one day come and set the people free
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by xterra2(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2011
snowdrops:

muslims again. why is violence never far from these people? no offence meant.
Let me say something
Should our Corrupt leaders (IBB,OBJ,bankole,Akala e.t.c) be sent to jail ? NO They Should NOT !! Never
Okay why would they be sent to jail ? Because they broke our constitutions and laws and stole Money, so they deserve to be punished
So here she broke a law, - sharia so she gets her punishment

Lakeside247:

Islam is a religion of peace. All these people are not muslims but ,
True we saw a True muslim that saved some christians in bauchi
He said according to teachings of the prophet
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by OAM4J: 10:57pm On May 30, 2011
this is just so sad!
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Sagamite(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2011
xterra2:

Let me say something
Should our Corrupt leaders (IBB,OBJ,bankole,Akala e.t.c) be sent to jail ? NO They Should NOT !! Never
Okay why would they be sent to jail ? Because they broke our constitutions and laws and stole Money, so they deserve to be punished

You are a cretin!

Since when did Sharia law become the law of Ukraine?

Since when did 16 year old boys become Judge and Jury in Sharia?

You are a bloody reetard!
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Blazing99: 1:50am On May 31, 2011
I was thinking this happened in Naija. This shows Islamic extremism exists even in eastern Europe. Shamful it had to be pepetrated by teenagers.
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Nobody: 2:04am On May 31, 2011
Sagamite:
You are a cretin!

Since when did Sharia law become the law of Ukraine?

Since when did 16 year old boys become Judge and Jury in Sharia?

You are a bloody reetard!

A vital question that needs answers.
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by ak47mann(m): 2:34am On May 31, 2011
alj harem,alj uche,uche nana,
see what your backward people are still doing animals undecided
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by kabukabu50(m): 2:36am On May 31, 2011
xterra2:

Let me say something

Goat herders break laws all the time, aboki, I dont see them getting stoned for tha.tYour book says that Mohammed had a 9 yr old as a wife, I'm just sayin.

Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Nobody: 2:40am On May 31, 2011
if only all these muslims can learn from Jesus when he said " he that is without sin, let him cast the first stone"

i honestly, think muslims are the worst hypocrite in the world. if we must be punished for our sins, we all will be dead by now.

stupid, barbaric people. always looking for excuse to kill !!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Sweetnecta: 2:41am On May 31, 2011
there is no aspect of Sharia, in Quran and its explanation in the Hadith ans Sunnah that justify jungle justice. definitely, there is no where that an unmarried person, male or female can be stoned to death for any offense including offense of sexual intercourse.

islam brought restraint, moderation, preservation of life all in obedience to God Almighty. how a 16 year old who probably knows nothing about islam except his name justifies this madness is unbelievable.

while people are saying 'Olorun o', islam has nothing to do with evil done even if the doer says he has done it according to and for islam. he has lied in the same manner that those who call Jesus God and or son of God have lied when they have no justification for it. when you ask them to show the wife of God who bore Him a son, they back peddle and never have the got to point to Mary the mother of jesus, who the catholic erroneously call mother of God, when jesus himself said his Lord isthe same Lord for everyone and the said Lord is One God, not more.
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by UNLEASHED(m): 2:57am On May 31, 2011
Barbaric
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Sweetnecta: 2:58am On May 31, 2011
and the biblical jesus never threw stone, if only to show that he was sinless.

job touched his wife with a 100 blades of grass in a bunch because he promised to whip her 100 lashes if he gets better.

prophet always fulfill their promise.

i guess biblical jesus was not sinless after all, if we take into account of his killing the tree, or being quite and unable to respond to the devil who was saying he owns the world.

ans i did not even touch on the 'forsaken me' cry. only devils are forsaken. no prophet is forsaken.

maybe the bible writers were trying to write about the devil, instead.
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by MeGaStReEt: 3:05am On May 31, 2011
Sweetnecta:

while people are saying 'Olorun o', islam has nothing to do with evil done even if the doer says he has done it according to and for islam. he has lied in the same manner that those who call Jesus God and or son of God have lied when they have no justification for it. when you ask them to show the wife of God who bore Him a son, they back peddle and never have the got to point to Mary the mother of jesus, who the catholic erroneously call mother of God, when jesus himself said his Lord isthe same Lord for everyone and the said Lord is One God, not more.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that the reason why they should kill the young girl? all in the name of some stuppid law made by some mad e-diots after smoking lots of marijuana and drinking kunu
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by chamber2(m): 3:08am On May 31, 2011
This is just very sad.Why these killings?Islamic leaders should urgently reconsider and re-evaluate the teachings of Islam.Maybe they are having problems with the interpretation of the Quaran.So, the so called al majiri exist in all Islamic states?People taking laws into their own hands in the name of religion.

Let me say something

Are you on this planet?

job touched his wife with a 100 blades of grass in a bunch because he promised to whip her 100 lashes if he gets better.

i guess biblical jesus was not sinless after all, if we take into account of his killing the tree, or being quite and unable to respond to the devil who was saying he owns the world.

ans i did not even touch on the 'forsaken me' cry. only devils are forsaken. no prophet is forsaken.

All this bullshit make no meaning.The question remains, why the constant killings in the name of Islam?We are not here to argue the superiority of one religion over the other.A young lady was killed by a group of  miscreants in the name of ''Allah,'' and you are here preaching rubbish.When did the Sharia law precede the laws of Ukraine?If i were to the the president of any country or Nigeria, anyone who misbehaves in the name of religion will be imprisoned and forgotten.
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by kandiikane(m): 3:13am On May 31, 2011
They will all rot
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Nobody: 3:32am On May 31, 2011
Backward!
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by kandiikane(m): 3:33am On May 31, 2011
^^Did you read? Is Ukraine in Nigeria?
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by logica(m): 3:52am On May 31, 2011
xterra2:

Let me say something
Olori buruku.
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by kabukabu50(m): 3:55am On May 31, 2011
Sweetnecta:

You sir,are a mindless follower of a child abuser then because your prophet abused a 9 yr old
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Nekai(f): 4:10am On May 31, 2011
sad
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by kayode72: 4:42am On May 31, 2011
How can a religion that terms non believers an infidel and justified the killing of the so called infidel a religion of peace.
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by 222Martins(m): 4:51am On May 31, 2011
You've just seen the European version of boko haram. Allah akbar
Re: Muslim Girl Stoned To Death In For Participating In Beauty Contest. by Nobody: 5:00am On May 31, 2011
as well as condem the killing so do i have nothing against her stoning! the world is a free a place to do what u like as well practise what u like! my point is that its their culture so she suppose to be aware of the implication!!
19yrs is no more a kid so she suppose to know the rule and abide to it or denounce the culture! FOR NOW I THINK ITS JUSTIFIABLE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chiedozie Chikwendu: 5-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Anambra On His Way To School / Man Burns 8-Year-Old Stepson's Hand For Stealing N200 In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Distracts Shopkeeper And Steals N100K Recharge Cards From A Store In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.