Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Know Copywriting, No Money Problems - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Know Copywriting, No Money Problems (242 Views)

Copywriting: Make Your First $200 Online Within 60 Days. {pictures} / 5 Problems Serving Abuja Corpers will likely face after POP / Copywriting Gig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Know Copywriting, No Money Problems by mistergee: 9:33pm On Oct 06, 2021
Use your free time during service to learn copywriting. Apply your knowledge in Fiverr and Upwork to make to make cool money weekly, even daily.

There is a difference between a high-income job (like shell), a high-income profession (like Medicine) and a high-income skill (like copywriting)

The first two takes years to learn, copywriting can be learnt in months but the rewards are equal and more.
The number 1 skill that has created more “online millionaires” than any other is copywriting.

Join the Bachelor of copywriting course with Prof. Emmanuel Akpe starting from 25th October to 25th November 2021.
Send me a message on WhatsApp either by using the link (https:///zbeidh) or directly on +2348169579567 to get 20% discount

In the Bachelor of copywriting course 17:

* The best student goes home with A brand new Laptop!!!

* You will learn the exact system that Prof. Akpe use in making millions online monthly.

* You will learn how to make irresistible offers. Not just that, you will do practical and make money yourself.

* You will learn how to write short and long copies, product descriptions, emails, websites, lead magnets and many more.

* You will learn how to drive traffic both organic and paid.

* You will learn how to apply copywriting on Upwork, Fiverr, agency and as a personal brand.

• You will get materials worth N370,000

• The top 10 students will gain automatic employment to work with me.

• You will get a certificate at the end of the course.

• LIFETIME Access to my e-library worth N800k+

• Access to my e-books which include:

1. Copywriting 101

2. Why You Are Broke

3. WhatsApp Income Mastery

4. E-book Creation Mastery

5. Premium Articles of 2021

6. Organic Traffic Generation.

If you apply all I teach you and you don't make 10x your money, I will give you back all your money and add a written apology posted on all my social pages

Fee goes to N20,000 soon! Act Fast!!
Akpe Emmanuel.
GTB; 0130177563
First bank: 3058878575

EARLY BIRDS GET TO PAY: N5,000
What else? Message me on WhatsApp either by using the link (https:///zbeidh) or directly on +2348169579567 to get 20% discount

Offer is open to those that make payment today!
https:///zbeidh

(1) (Reply)

Take 10,000 Steps Every Day And Watch What Happens To Your Body / Australian Residential Financial Scholarship At University Of New England / Middleman (a New Lucrative Profession)find Honest And Reliable Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.