Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,005 members, 7,841,852 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually (1007 Views)

Husband Caught His Politician Wife In Bed With Their Adopted Son (Pictures) / Amzat Ibrahim Caught His Wife In Bed With His Best Friend / Oyinbo Husband Caught Wife In Bed With Another Man & Took Picture For Evidence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by zangodangolo: 9:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
For years that we got married,it has been fantastic on the bed sleeping together in one bed as husband and wife which any of the parties feel each other sexually, can initiates sex, face and hold each other on bed with good communication.

Years back,there was a misunderstanding that lead to a temporary separation of like five months but we later reunited,though she confessed of having an affair to like two or three men during this separation period giving a reason for her action that she thought we won't come back together again.

Coming back after the separation seems like it affected our sex life for I could remember from then anytime we want to make love, she will be reluctant and uninterested and when we do, she will be complaining and mentioning such words as "this your small boys love making sef". I was shocked the first time she said that and when she repeated it next time, I caution her seriously never to repeat such words, and whether she is comparing me with those men she did something with during the separation. Since then she stopped saying such words.

Again since the coming back together till date, she had never being the first to initiate sex or feels me sexually ,and will always turn face the other side whenever we are sleeping. I am always the one that feels her sexually,begs for sex and initiates sex first with her since several years after the incidence till date and in some cases she turn it down and within me I feel a sense of rejection. I have called her and sat her down severally to address this issue because this is not how it was when we married till the time of temporary separation but to no avail. I have thought severally whether it's a mistake I made accepting that we reunited because I reason the incidence has adversely affected the marriage.

Presently I am thinking is there need sleeping together in one bed since she doesn't show in anyway that she feels me sexually let alone being the one to first initiate sex. Is it not better sleeping in separate room because sleeping with her together makes me get more sexual feelings than if I am alone sleeping in another room. I don't want to be subjected to sidechick even though this kind of act can push one to such. Please advise.

1 Like

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by Nackzy: 9:54pm On Oct 06, 2021
You can be sleeping together with wify with the intention of feeling sexual everytime oga
Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by Mrkumareze(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Don't kill ya self over this, she must have tested something different which made her think you aren't good in bed.. besides that, some women's sexual life diminishes as they mature..
Just get yourself a good healer out there so u won't die of sex starv

4 Likes

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by jaeyking(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2021
Sorry to say this
Might be offensive but
She has tasted bigger d**k and have been handled sexually in ways you couldn't do to her

So that's y she will hardly initiate the sex cuz it will always leave her unsatisfied

If you truly love her, then you have to man up your sexual perfomance and blow her mind in such a way that she won't even remember her previous sexual encounter outside.

Or if you have no feelings for her anymore.
u just dey ur dey. (And believe me she will be receiving outside).

This is one of the reason dem say make we keep just one partner there would be no comparison if she was just used to one d**k

6 Likes

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by Manigie: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2021
Just five months and she's had affair with two or three men? Damn bro, maybe she's not really ready to be a wife......
By the way, it's frustrating when one leaves the other to initiate sex always, very annoying. But you need wisdom here bro, you know her better.

3 Likes

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by MARKone(m): 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2021
Bro, you guys separated for like 5 months, and she had already slept with 2 to 3 guys according to you, does that not bother you more, than worrying if you guys sleep together. Your wife for that matter, I won't even share same room with her talkless of bed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by Kobojunkie: 12:09am On Oct 07, 2021
zangodangolo:
Presently I am thinking is there need sleeping together in one bed since she doesn't show in anyway that she feels me sexually let alone being the one to first initiate sex. Is it not better sleeping in separate room because sleeping with her together makes me get more sexual feelings than if I am alone sleeping in another room. I don't want to be subjected to sidechick even though this kind of act can push one to such. Please advise.
How long has it been since you both got back together again? undecided

Does infidelity have anything to do with why you both separated for the 5-month period? undecided

1 Like

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by socialmediaman: 3:07am On Oct 07, 2021
This is a good case for therapy sessions. You both need to see a professional. Why? Because she may have experienced something different and needs a refresher. A woman once narrated how she had the "best sex ever" with another man after she separated from her husband. She said she never knew sex could be that good. If she went back to the husband, do you think she will enjoy sex again the way it used to be?

Right now she expects you to do something you're not doing, but there is no proper communication, just expectations, because everyone's ego is at the roof. Seeing the right therapist will help her fully express what she wants from you without feeling judged. You also get to say what you want, and the therapist will guide you both on how to communicate, listen, and help each other out because it takes two to make it work.

"Small boys love making" lol (sorry to laugh but that was funny).
Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by spice123(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2021
zangodangolo:
For years that we got married,it has been fantastic on the bed sleeping together in one bed as husband and wife which any of the parties feel each other sexually, can initiates sex, face and hold each other on bed with good communication.

Years back,there was a misunderstanding that lead to a temporary separation of like five months but we later reunited,though she confessed of having an affair to like two or three men during this separation period giving a reason for her action that she thought we won't come back together again.

Coming back after the separation seems like it affected our sex life for I could remember from then anytime we want to make love, she will be reluctant and uninterested and when we do, she will be complaining and mentioning such words as "this your small boys love making sef". I was shocked the first time she said that and when she repeated it next time, I caution her seriously never to repeat such words, and whether she is comparing me with those men she did something with during the separation. Since then she stopped saying such words.

Again since the coming back together till date, she had never being the first to initiate sex or feels me sexually ,and will always turn face the other side whenever we are sleeping. I am always the one that feels her sexually,begs for sex and initiates sex first with her since several years after the incidence till date and in some cases she turn it down and within me I feel a sense of rejection. I have called her and sat her down severally to address this issue because this is not how it was when we married till the time of temporary separation but to no avail. I have thought severally whether it's a mistake I made accepting that we reunited because I reason the incidence has adversely affected the marriage.

Both of you need to see a sex therapist but aside that, men and women are wired differently emotionally. A man can sleep with many women and still get back to his wife but it's different from a woman. A woman is moived more on what she hears and how she's been handled emotionally. All I see here is attitude. Oga, how has your attitude been since you reunited with your wife? Have you had the time to take her on a vacation? You need to show her your new you leave sex for some time. Cook for her. Do things you normally don't do to revive the love. Your wife just came home to see your old self. How does that ignite sexual feelings if you are in her shoes?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by sisisioge: 6:41am On Oct 07, 2021
Asuallly, madam tried other people and saw that you were doing it like a smallie. She was then gracious enough to mention it but you quieted her grin. Oga, I know matters relating to your genitals and performance is sensitive to you o....but you cant improve what you dont know nau. You had the opportunity to ask her how she wanted it but you threw it away out of ego. Since you were welcoming enough to take her back after digging 3 men in 5 months (whew, the babe didnt even waste time to get in the sacks with others). Do you need us to tell you shes probably back with one of the 3 or even shagging a different dude now that your shortcoming has been discovered....I'm so sorry embarassed

You remind me of those guys thinking marrying a virgin is a sure way of hiding their inadequacies forever grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by AutoChick4U(f): 7:01am On Oct 07, 2021
Ordinary 5 months she already tasted others? How are you sure she's still not eating outside?

1 Like

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by Acidosis(m): 7:09am On Oct 07, 2021
Na like this STIs dey spread sha.

1 Like

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by ahnie: 7:11am On Oct 07, 2021
Sweet in the middle grin grin
It's best adviced to throw away soup that has lasted for 2days and cook fresh sweet soup.

Imagine eating soup cooked with ajino Moto when you would actually enjoy soup cooked with correct knorr maggi

only those wey get sense go understand my post.
Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by chii8(f): 7:43am On Oct 07, 2021
That's why you can never go hungry for something you have never tasted.

Summarily,if you no dey chop, to chop no go hungry you embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by mariahAngel(f): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2021
ahnie:
It's best adviced to throw away soup that has lasted for 2days and cook fresh sweet soup.

Imagine eating soup cooked with ajino Moto when you would actually enjoy soup cooked with correct knorr maggi

Ha! Madam Ahnie don come o! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by mariahAngel(f): 8:13am On Oct 07, 2021
Op, she no longer was your wife from the moment she slept with those men.
Something has been altered.

If I may ask; whose fault was it that you separated?
The answer to the above question could lie the reason why she was quick to sleep with two men in the space of 5months.
Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by ahnie: 8:28am On Oct 07, 2021
The truth is no matter the efforts op puts to impress his wife or his sexual prowess the wife's attention lies with her ex bedmates.

The op is just wasting his time.he either accepts his present condition or seek side chicks out.

1 Like

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 07, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by Hisimperialmaje(m): 9:05am On Oct 07, 2021
If you no sleep with this your wife you go die?, besides she doesn't enjoy sex with you,,,. I bet you can have multiple gfs to satisfy your sexual urge and even drain you of life sex but you bother to satisfy person wey no dey feel you again in the name of wife, well, I know say e choke but its your decision to make oo.. Simply tell her you value the marriage, but she can get sex anywhere she wants, so you too can be free to explore other beautiful barneys.. Bro life is too short for worries oo
Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by Obaxxx(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2021
lipsrsealed
How person go marry banny come house finish just for her not to dey feel the guyman sexually undecided. Abeg push am come outside?

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by ahnie: 10:14am On Oct 07, 2021
Hisimperialmaje:
If you no sleep with this your wife you go die?, besides she doesn't enjoy sex with you,,,. I bet you can have multiple gfs to satisfy your sexual urge and even drain you of life sex but you bother to satisfy person wey no dey feel you again in the name of wife, well, I know say e choke but its your decision to make oo.. Simply tell her you value the marriage, but she can get sex anywhere she wants, so you too can be free to explore other beautiful barneys.. Bro life is too short for worries oo
Open marriage don start be that... Senate should sign open marriage bill.
Life goes on grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
Shedsybi when i say that having multiple sexual partners will lead to some form of comparison, lots of fellas will come bashing me, now you see am ba...

From your post, she started teasing you about your penis when you guys got back together, which means shes comparing you with the other men shes been with...

And in my opinion, i dont think theres anything you can do about it, because as long as you cant dooo exactly like those guys, you will always come up short in her mind...

But first, what was the misunderstanding??

Because men will not take back a woman who have had an affair with 3men in 5months, without a very strong reason...

1 Like

Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by OnyeMmeri: 2:00am On Oct 08, 2021
She's getting badass dicking outside, and there's nothing you can ever do in bed to please her. Her mind is no longer with you. She's fallen outta love with you.

Just divorce her.
Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by Vision101(m): 4:26am On Oct 08, 2021
@ahnie

@me
Haha.... I no get sense..... I no understand your post. Come ooh....this your mouth can kill.
Re: Is There Need Sleeping Togeda In One Bed With Wif If She Doesnt Feel U Sexually by zangodangolo: 11:11pm On Oct 09, 2021
Ok. Noted.

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do To This Child? / I Can Only Be A Housewife If My Husband Will Pay Me $77k Monthly” – Lawyer, Moe / Me What Would You Do If You Discovered Your Wife Is Fetish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.