Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,072 members, 7,838,710 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

I Guess Have Been Scammed...... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Guess Have Been Scammed...... (760 Views)

Guess The Bank (photos) / My Senior Brother Has Been Scammed / PLEASE HELP- Flip Cash, I Have Been Scammed 25k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Guess Have Been Scammed...... by christobabee: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2021
Hello everyone, please help me o, I paid for a dress to a lady online named firstladies_collectionz on Instagram,I asked how many days her delivery would take and she said 3 days...I asked again on the 1st of October which was last Friday if she would be able to deliver on Wednesday 6th of October as I would be travelling to another location and the dress is meant for an event the next day. She said YES and I went ahead to make payment of #11,500.
She didn't deliver, she said she can't refund, no apology instead all I got was insult. This is the reason people do pay on delivery o, how can I go about this as I don't need the dress any more, or could it be that ve been scammed ���. Kindly advise my people. Attached is some of our whatassp conversation wink sad
Re: I Guess Have Been Scammed...... by christobabee: 10:40pm On Oct 06, 2021
I can't attached screenshot of her conversation and I really wished I can...if anyone could guide me on how to go about it. Thank you.
Re: I Guess Have Been Scammed...... by tesseract: 11:07pm On Oct 06, 2021
Post her details here and the details of the transactions you had with her. Also the details your chat with her. Then tag any of the modes.
If you can't attach pictures of your conversation and transactions, there's only little anyone can do.
Re: I Guess Have Been Scammed...... by lomprico(m): 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2021
christobabee:
I can't attached screenshot of her conversation and I really wished I can...if anyone could guide me on how to go about it. Thank you.

screenshot it
Re: I Guess Have Been Scammed...... by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 07, 2021
Phone number, transaction details.Post them.She go hearam.
Re: I Guess Have Been Scammed...... by guiltless(m): 2:52am On Oct 07, 2021
Eh ya, so sorry about what happened
Re: I Guess Have Been Scammed...... by christobabee: 5:58am On Oct 07, 2021
Joysticks:
Phone number, transaction details.Post them.She go hearam.
I have the screenshot of our transaction but it not uploading here. Can you guide me on how to go about it please.
Re: I Guess Have Been Scammed...... by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 07, 2021
christobabee:
I have the screenshot of our transaction but it not uploading here. Can you guide me on how to go about it please.
Screenshot it before uploading and submit.
Re: I Guess Have Been Scammed...... by smartgracefx01: 9:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
This is to report a fraudulent website by an blockchain-benefit.ltd. It's been promoted by a fraudsters imposter Mike Ejikebot. He uses it in stealing peoples Bitcoin and pressure you to add more money at the end of the day your money gets trapped. Please don't fall for it!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Money Transfer From Ghana To Nigeria / . / Create and make money with Paypal Arbitrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.