Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,776 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas (19184 Views)

Nigeria Excluded As UAE Announces 5-Year Multiple-entry Tourist Visa / FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airline As UAE Suspends COVID Tests On Passengers / Coronavirus: Apply For Work Visas - USA Begs Medical Professionals Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas by lexy2014: 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2021
dre11:

https://punchng.com/500-nigerians-lose-jobs-as-uae-declines-renewal-of-work-visas/

when i saw d headline, d first thought i had is that hardworking nigerians are going to suffer for d sins of some of our fraudulent and stupid citizens who travel to foreign countries to soil d name of d country.
Re: 500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas by ModelLook(m): 6:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Some Nigerians that lived in UAE have spoilt things for us. We know becos they even prefer to take Africans from other countries than taking those from the so called "Giant Of Africa"

Some Nigerians and Crime are like bread and butter.
Re: 500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas by Bamzyriches451: 11:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
Make them come back
Re: 500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas by mfm04622: 5:30am On Oct 08, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Did you read the post all?

I certainly did! What the post did not say is WHY Dubai is not renewing work visas or giving new ones. It was due to crimes committed by Nigerians. They stopped when some cultists killed each other.

So, yes. I read the story
Re: 500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas by RodgersAkpafu: 7:10am On Oct 08, 2021
brandmix:
Good news is, it’s gonna take a while (but due the inevitability of the Nigerian curse, it will eventually happen) before our madness blocks the road for people going to Canada.

This is because the shear strain involved in securing PR weeds out majority of the bleeped up Nigerians who would pollute the country with their lawlessness.

But it is still inevitable.
The low lives and dregs of our society cannot make it in large numbers into canada though
That I am very very sure of
Re: 500 Nigerians Lose Jobs As UAE Declines Renewal Of Work Visas by Lexusgs430: 7:54am On Oct 08, 2021
It's all hushpuppies fault........... wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Strike: Lagos Airport Shut Down By NLC, TUC; Air Passengers Stranded / Canada Survival Tips For International Students / South Africa Seizes Air Tanzania ₦32.6b Aircraft Over An Unpaid Debt Of ₦11.9b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.