Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) (70335 Views)

VIDEO: ‘odan’ Fallen Tree Killing Four People In Oyo Rises Again Mysteriously / #OjudeOba Ogun: Masquerade Danafojura On Fire, Pulls Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego / Ghanaian Stunt Man Rises After An Epic Shameful Fall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by Captain92: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mumu story, put a clear video to stake your claims, the same rubbish said about ogun-river kara bridge, some said is hippo dat blocked there, forgetting dat in some areas dat river na dumping ground, when i went there i saw accumulated hip of waste that leads to the water drying..
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by Holaomoakin(m): 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2021
Ekiti Jamz remix... Oluwa Ku ise o ee, igi kan wi o subu mo roguro reterete. Oluwa Ku ise re.

God is indeed wonderful, this fallen tree has risen again, God should be praised.
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
If I hear
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by RapistOnBail: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

Same here

UBA bank

What's your bank?
I use Ecobank
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by RapistOnBail: 3:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
[quote author=Aspentrails96 post=106529554][/quote]I doubt it’s there. But I will wait till the end of today
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by RapistOnBail: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
wunmi590:

You may not recieve an alert, you can check your mail, and sometimes, they may not even send you alert and it would have been credited to your account..

It has happened to me and my wife before... that polaris bank sha
I don’t think it’s there. Cos I’ve been refreshing my app throughout today, still Nothing.
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by bahdpersona(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
In another word ' The tree sold out the venue' the congrats to it
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by defcon4: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2021
GboyegaD:
Still trying to understand how this happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hxUZgdL_GU

Watch and understand.

This falling tree incident would also explain why Nigeria has bad gorvernance.
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by theTranscriber: 3:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
Georgejeez:
Simple ,it fell , the roots were still attached to the ground, the branches were chopped off making the root heavier than the branches section ,so the roots positioned again in the ground thereby making the horizontal stem vertical and upright.

It's pure physics , common sense and logic no Sango influence bullcrap
stop trying to look smart

when it fell all the roots were cut off

go and read the first thread
stop being a fool

1 Like

Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by wunmi590(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
RapistOnBail:
I don’t think it’s there. Cos I’ve been refreshing my app throughout today, still Nothing.

I guess you need to go to the bank and lay a complain
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by BJanta: 3:53pm On Oct 07, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Major proportion of a tree's weight comes from it's branches and trunk, Since all that has been cut out it can easily stand on its stem since it was not completely uprooted, it was just washed by erosion some of its roots are still deeply rooted

Within 24 hours ? I believe your study of science couldn't have gone beyond JS1 .

2 Likes

Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by jimmynauty: 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
Major proportion of a tree's weight comes from it's branches and trunk, Since all that has been cut out it can easily stand on its stem since it was not completely uprooted, it was just washed by erosion some of its roots are still deeply rooted

Very dumb explanation of metaphysical issue.

2 Likes

Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by Ojokinugwa: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Even the holy Bible said something in support of that
....job 14:7. There's hope for a tree even if it's been cut down. God uses everything to teach us lessons . Incase you are contemplating suicide because you think all hope is gone, think about Odan tree in OYO!!!
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by BOOOMNAIJA: 4:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Wow

Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by RapistOnBail: 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
wunmi590:

I guess you need to go to the bank and lay a complain
Ok. Thanks
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by Sharatan(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
oluwaseyi0:

Awón science student. So you don't believe in the cosmic?

1 Like

Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2021
ABEGEEE
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by israelolugbemi: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
I can't stop laughing. This is simple Physics.

The actions of cutting the branches by the loggers simply altered the weight distribution of the tree until it got to a point where the base is considerably heavier than the top and remaining branches hence causing the three to sit back in the whole.

it is just like fixing a spring to the ground then using your hand to bend the top, it will return to its original position after the external force has been removed.

note: the tree wasn't blown away it fell..... the root leaving the ground made a huge whole on the ground upon which the root of the tree rests (on its edge). when weight distribution is altered by cutting the branches, the tree simply sits back in the hole.

the base of the tree was the pivot

1 Like

Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by JIREN01: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2021
Sirpaul:
[s]But in a mysterious way, the tree rose back on its roots again, about 24 hours after on Tuesday.[/s]

The Oyo people found it incredible, that a tree deemed dead could spring back to life.

Hundreds of people were attracted to the scene, as they shared folk stories about the tree said to have been planted by a Sango worshipper.

you'll see brown roof people worshiping the tree soonest....

a tree was washed deep-rooted by erosion y'all are shouting mystery TUEH SMH
within 24 hours?
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by tiyejoor: 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2021
If na Atiba, na headquaters of witches be that
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by zoedew: 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2021
At the scent of water. Not with The Flames of The Consuming Fire!!
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by Teeklef(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
There is more to life than this science of a thing you guys are proving. So many things are happening in this planet and the astra world.
Omo iya mi, aye waa oooo.
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2021
cheesy
iamyemiakins:
It will be nice if Naira can rise like this...
[img]https://c./f-B1RuCGx_sAAAAC/mr-ibu-nigerian.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by Haywhyfortunate: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2021
How is this strange? Africans and superstitious believes are inseparable���
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by Cashio(m): 5:32pm On Oct 07, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
rubbish.
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by asspen8: 5:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mystery........ beyond human understand
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by stinechykee: 6:39pm On Oct 07, 2021
Islie:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/10/07/fallen-wonder-tree-in-oyo-pulls-crowd-after-rising-again-photos/
This Y...ba people can be mumu ehhh.Watch as most of them will be praising and worship this rubbish tales by moonlight
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by Reflect7: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2021
JOemmy:
Things like this do happen I have watched a video of a tree rising up immediately after it was pulled down by a heavy duty grader the tree was obstructing the construction of a road this incident happened in agbor in delta state this world is really filled with mysteries.

Trees and plants are alive and may even have a form of consciousness.

Materialist western education has blinded most Africans to the deeper realities of existence known to their forbears.

Deadened their perception of non-materialist phenomena.
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by Gee64: 7:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
The fallen Angel at work.
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by Clinghton: 7:55pm On Oct 07, 2021
The more you look the less you see.
Re: Fallen 100-Year-Old Tree In Oyo Rises Again, Pulls Crowd (Pictures) by baloney: 7:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
Lol!!!
Even the Bible says dead/dry bones shall rise again not to talk of ordinary firewood...
shocked cool shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Human Face In Awube Stream, Benue State (Photos) / The Dialects Of Ibibio And Where They Are Spoken / Meet Pastor Ivie Emiko - The Wife Of New Olu Of Warri - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.