Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,730 members, 7,851,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:11 PM

Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? (720 Views)

Does Anyone Know What Destiny Really Is? / Does Anyone Know Why EliYah, The Prophet Of The Most High God, Did This? / Tithe: How Would You React To This Picture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by TeamLeader(m): 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2021
This picture really got me when I saw it on Facebook and I ask the guy that posted it, seems he too doesn't know anything about it.

I will share my experience and my curiosity about it later. I just want more research on it that's even it's it's real.

Do you know anything I mean anything at all. About it

How can I take more research on it? On what platform abeg

Let's share please

Lalasticlala help me here if you can please
Myn44

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by Dliquidmetal(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2021
If you got a Samsung device like mine you could just save the picture to your gallery and use Bixby vision to scan it,it would bring any information about this sort of images up.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by TeamLeader(m): 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
If you got a Samsung device like mine you could just save the picture to your gallery and use Bixby vision to scan it,it would bring any information about this sort of images up.

Thank you sir.

See bro am so curious to find out something about it but unfortunately I use infinix. Abeg can you help me out here if it won't disturb you oh and help me screenshot of any info you got please.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by Dliquidmetal(m): 3:23pm On Oct 07, 2021
TeamLeader:

Thank you sir.

See bro am so curious to find out something about it but unfortunately I use infinix. Abeg can you help me out here if it won't disturb you oh and help me screenshot of any info you got please.
sure thing man,give me some minutes I would edit this post.
I found similar images and a YouTube link
The link here:https: https://youtube.com/shorts/gHuMBSbQtwo?feature=share

1 Share

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
TeamLeader:
This picture really got me when I saw it on Facebook and I ask the guy that posted it, seems he too doesn't know anything about it.

I will share my experience and my curiosity about it later. I just want more research on it that's even it's it's real.

Do you know anything I mean anything at all. About it

How can I take more research on it? On what platform abeg

Let's share please
Search Google for the artists and contact him or her directly. undecided
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by TeamLeader(m): 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dliquidmetal:

Wow! You are the boss bro. Respect!

I might get back to you sir. Am on it bro. Thank you for this
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by illicit(m): 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
That will be some occultic ish
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by TeamLeader(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dliquidmetal:

Bro am sorry if ma wahala too much. I watch the video and what I got was just image on display not major info I de look for.
Now from what you send I goggle search 'reality of human... ' yet nothing. Then I search 'looking past your thoughts' yet nothing.

See bro I want to direct all my searches to goggle. Can you help me more on some search topic that will directly take me to these images according to the way you search it on your Device. Dunno if you get me tho.

Thank you
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by TeamLeader(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2021
illicit:
That will be some occultic ish

Am thinking the same and if it's so. I might create an interesting thread on it

Still taking some research on it tho
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by illicit(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2021
TeamLeader:

Am thinking the same and if it's so. I might create an interesting thread on it

Still taking some research on it tho

Alright

Mention me when u find something about it, I will like to read more
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2021
TeamLeader:

Bro am sorry if ma wahala too much. I watch the video and what I ...........
I understand what you are really looking to find,Well,I think they are just abstract arts and if I'm wrong then people who do meditate alot can relate more to this images. Some would interpret this images as to how we as humans are connected to the universe(as we are one)and how all things are intertwined......just my view
Check this site out maybe you can see something

Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
It's the fallen angel called Medusa. Also known as the queen of heaven.
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by TeamLeader(m): 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Dliquidmetal:
I understand what you are really looking to find,Well,I think they are just abstract arts and if I'm wrong then people who do meditate alot can relate more to this images. Some would interpret this images as to how we as humans are connected to the universe(as we are one)and how all things are intertwined......just my view
Check this site out maybe you can see something

Bro seems we are on the same wavelength. I giggled search more on it and there are more crazy pictures like that. But see currently now I am going through a spiritual healing kind of. And the way I always felt on my head is just exactly that particular image I posted earlier.
So when on guy posted it on one spiritual group like that on Facebook I became so curious to know about it.

And so far what I got so far is just an art which I strongly disagree. I think there is more to it especially that particular one I posted.
I might be wrong, I might be thinking too much but am really open to learn.

Someone above me has said something interesting about it. Let me see
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by TeamLeader(m): 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
It's the fallen angel called Medusa. Also known as the queen of heaven.

Thank you. Interesting. Somehow I know there is more to it.

Thanks for Sharing. I'll like to read more on it tho
Re: Does Anyone Know Anything About This Picture? by LilMissFavvy(f): 7:00pm On Oct 07, 2021
The hole containing the moon is an eye. The artiste must have seen it in his dream and then drew it. Scary demon.

(1) (Reply)

Are You Sure You Are Not In Heaven? / GOD Created Satan. Disscus / Christian Husband can be gotten on nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.