Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Plot Of Land For Sale @ Iba-town Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone,lekki - 250k - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Iba-town Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone,lekki - 250k (1381 Views)

3plots Behind Lekki Gardens Phase1 Ogombo 5m Net. Cof O / The Making Of 4-units Duplex In Iyana-Iba Lagos / Plot Of Land For Sale @ Iba-town Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone,lekki - 250k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plot Of Land For Sale @ Iba-town Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone,lekki - 250k by gboly80: 12:37am On May 31, 2011
This is really good for investment cos it`s shares boundary with lekki free trade zone @ the back and the land is gazetted and free from acquisition. call - 08032285281 or 07042857403
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale @ Iba-town Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone,lekki - 250k by beknown(m): 8:55am On May 31, 2011
What would you provide to buyers for the price of N250K?

Is this an estate?

What is the state of infrastructure in the area now?

Can buyers begin to build now?
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale @ Iba-town Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone,lekki - 250k by gboly80: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2011
The land is not an estate but you can buy now for future development and appreciation because of it`s close proximity to lekki free trade zone.The land is a dry land and it`s free from goverment acquisition,it`s got many factors and goverment initiative to ascertain the assurance of its rapid appreciation. such like, sea port, propose lagos state airport, intercoastal road and many more.I can assure you that the place is going to experience value appreciation an all ramification.Send your email address for me to attach the survey of the land to you.thanks
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale @ Iba-town Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone,lekki - 250k by marabout(m): 11:37pm On Jun 01, 2011
@ Aboly80,

Pliz also send me a copy of the survey to:

tommdude2005@yahoo.com

@beknown: I also live in Jand and I wonder why we cannot jointly research the land. Another NLer mini-estate?

I think we just individually search for land from abroad and it's not easy. I have been looking for a moderately priced land around Ikorodu and each time it's either on agric land needing costly regularisation OR the structure on the land is derilict quite different to what the agent said is a nice convertible number of rooms.
If people/friends keep helping you check out properties at home that always turn out to have a "coma", soon they will be fed up.
It's difficult.
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale @ Iba-town Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone,lekki - 250k by jposuagwu: 11:18pm On Jun 02, 2011
how many minutes drive from eleko junction is this land?
Please i want the truth as I intend to arrange inspection with you which is based on the fact that you said the land is gazetted? Please send a copy of the gazette to my mail for verification at Alausa. My email is jposuagwu@yahoo.com
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale @ Iba-town Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone,lekki - 250k by eonaiviv: 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2011
Email address in xxxxxxxx@gmail.com. Please send me a mail ASAP.
Re: Plot Of Land For Sale @ Iba-town Behind Lekki Free Trade Zone,lekki - 250k by zogo(m): 7:58pm On Sep 05, 2011
YOU NEED OR HAVE PROPERTIES IN PORT HARCOURT NIGERIA FOR LEASE, LET OR SALE? YOU HAVE A PROPERTY YOU'RE NOT AROUND THE LOCATION AND YOU WANT US TO TAKE OVER THE MANAGEMENT PROCESS OF THE PROPERTY? THEN YOU CAN BANK ON US. VISIT OUR OFFICE AT:

LEGIT ASSETS INC.
15 EBONYI/OROAZI ROAD, PORT HARCOURT
+2348188573805, +2347063249904

See our property listing here: www.legitassets..com

(1) (Reply)

Cement Prices - Sellers & Buyers Please Give Your Thoughts / 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Twin Bungalow @ Sunnyvale Estate, Abuja (#25m Each) / Building A Home From A Salary Of N40,000 (part 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.