Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) (38208 Views)

Fans Gift Bbnaija Saskay Benz On Her 22nd Birthday(video) / Fans Gift BBNaija's Liquorose A Bouquet Made With Hard Currency (Photos, Video) / Fans Gift BBNaija's Ozo N5 Million For Christmas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by hexenbiest: 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2021
Nice one... meanwhile oraimo has unveiled a successor to the freepod2. The in-ear convertible freepod 3 comes with IPX5 water & sweat proof, improved audio, and many more amazing features.

You can also order the oraimo freepod 3 via the link below and FeelTheDifference

https://ng.oraimo.com/products/oraimo-freepods-3-tws-true-wireless-stereo-earbuds

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

Your till don't get It? I never said it was fake vibes. What I meant was that if you were put in a confined space with opposite gender, there's no ways you womt have some attraction to one of them. It might be sexual attraction or whatever.

And in most cases in the BBN House, the attraction is used only for keeping themselves in the house. On the other hand, been in a confined space will limit you to the same people you see daily but when you get out of that space you will tend to see different ladies/men and your desire will change. Moreover, who will be chasing love or relationship when career is yet to balance?

You said Mercy is till in touch with others which is true but it's easier to stay in touch with people when you're successful because you except you're proud.

How many of your University classmates do you still talk to talk less of High school mates? grin

Lol I agree with u bt I’m even saying they should date or be romantic just friends who care of each other. It didn’t even take time b4 she switch off from the guy ooo. Asin immediately she stepped out grin
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by Mummyfour(f): 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

Especially you that have four kids. grin
I dey tell you.
grin grin.
Abi am I too old to have fans?. cool cool
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by OnuAmu: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mammangaddafi:
Who are these "Fans"?
Onlyfans

grin
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Lol I agree with u bt I’m even saying they should date or be romantic just friends who care of each other. It didn’t even take time b4 she switch off from the guy ooo. Asin immediately she stepped out grin

Lol

It was obvious to Jaypaul that the lady would do that. The feelings ain't mutual. It's unwise to jump into a love boat with the opposite sex whn you're in a confined space. It's a risky decision.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 8:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mummyfour:
I dey tell you.
grin grin.
Abi am I too old to have fans?. cool cool

I would have been your fan but you're married. grin
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by Mummyfour(f): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

I would have been your fan but you're married. grin
shocked shocked.
That means you would have been a fake fan
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 8:33pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mummyfour:
shocked shocked.
That means you would have been a fake fan

Nope!

I'm just being sincere.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by Mummyfour(f): 8:40pm On Oct 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

Nope!

I'm just being sincere.
eeyah!!! Oya help me recruit fans that will not use marriage as a condition to be my fan. grin grin
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by HitlerGaddafi: 8:41pm On Oct 07, 2021
OssyMalik:
Is the sugar daddy not also a fan? Poverty stricken monkey
I'm not a poverty stricken monkey dear.

Na the mama wey born you be poverty stricken monkey.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 8:42pm On Oct 07, 2021
Mummyfour:
eeyah!!! Oya help me recruit fans that will not use marriage as a condition to be my fan. grin grin

LMAO

This is the most hilarious comment I've seen today. Recruit fans? grin

Only you can recruit your fans.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by Mummyfour(f): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO

This is the most hilarious comment I've seen today. Recruit fans? grin

Only you can recruit your fans.
cool cool

1 Like

Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:49pm On Oct 07, 2021
MufasaLion:

Lol

It was obvious to Jaypaul that the lady would do that. The feelings ain't mutual. It's unwise to jump into a love boat with the opposite sex whn you're in a confined space. It's a risky decision.

Yes it’s a risky venture in a confined space especially if u don’t have experience. If u know or understand ur feelings quite well u will know if it’s real or just cruise or no go area. Mercy and ike had a vibe that still lasted outside the house. Bamteddy, kaffi and gidoni, I still don’t know about neo and vee yet etc.. I
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by MufasaLion: 9:05pm On Oct 07, 2021
jaxxy:

Yes it’s a risky venture in a confined space especially if u don’t have experience. If u know or understand ur feelings quite well u will know if it’s real or just cruise or no go area. Mercy and ike had a vibe that still lasted outside the house. Bamteddy, kaffi and gidoni, I still don’t know about neo and vee yet etc.. I

You're right but whatever decision anybody will make regarding a relationship would be done outside the house.
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by Kingsleystunner(m): 10:50pm On Oct 07, 2021
We all keep decieving our self in this country
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by The5DME(m): 12:25am On Oct 08, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:

I'm not a poverty stricken monkey dear.

Na the mama wey born you be poverty stricken monkey.
Azubuike...
Re: Fans Gift BBNaija’s Saskay Huge Money Cake And 30 Boxes Of Goodies (Pix, Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:14am On Oct 08, 2021
Cake instead of mansion on banana island.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Falz Blasts Buhari Over Plateau Killings / Lilian Bach Shares Cleveage-Baring Photos / John Dumelo Kisses Wife, Gifty Mawunya's Baby Bump In Maternity Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.