Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,773 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV (62231 Views)

Bukola Samuel-wemimo Made A Blunder On Channels. / TVC News Resumes Broadcasting (Photos) / Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Akolawole(m): 10:12am On Oct 08, 2021
No station in Nigeria can match what TVC pay!

She may be bored. There can be many reasons for why we change where we work.
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by SeyiAyorinde(m): 10:25am On Oct 08, 2021
longetivity:
Na babajide kolade otitoju be next
That will be a huge blow to TVC.
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Ankarabase(f): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2021
PDP to APC
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by miniziter(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2021
Quality20:
but why is channel stealing our news presenters na
How many have they stolen before. The only good person I know ithat left that pains went to Arise. I am talking of NZOGI ALEAGBU.
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by miniziter(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2021
hupo:
Abajo! Was that why I heard ".....when TVC news at 10 returns" on Channels Television two days ago.
You garrit
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by miniziter(m): 10:33am On Oct 08, 2021
SeyiAyorinde:

That will be a huge blow to TVC.
These 4 people shouldn't leave unless things will fall apart.
1. Babaji Kolade-otitoju
2. Mike Okowocha
3. Yori Folarin
4. Veronica Dan-Ikpoyi
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by OssyMalik: 10:37am On Oct 08, 2021
Many of the journalists in TVC have left to both Arise TV and Channels TV.

TVC is gone!
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2021
They are all great options that don’t expire TVC, Channels and Arise

I love also Polaris jingle for Vulte some days I revolt and just change to CNN
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Ofunaofu: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2021
People move for different reasons.
Channels TV did have some staff moving to other TV stations. Deji360 left, Suleiman left too
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Bimpe29: 10:47am On Oct 08, 2021
Seems TVC lacks good retention policy for its employees
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Noblewealth(m): 10:54am On Oct 08, 2021
My Tvc day one presenter before she got obsessed... I so much crushed on her cos of dissemination of words fluently
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Themandator: 10:56am On Oct 08, 2021
crowther15:

They will lose viewers if that should leave oooo.

He is the only person I actually knows his name in TVC and he is good. He goes and the station will struggle with viewership

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by princewarri1985: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2021
He get who go see well fried turkey garnished with pepper stew and the person reject am say he want kpomo?? Abi you don ever see person wey go reject flat for banana island say na ogba she prefer??
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Themandator: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2021
Ofunaofu:
People move for different reasons.
Channels TV did have some staff moving to other TV stations. Deji360 left, Suleiman left too

They left to start independent production not to another TV station
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by BennyDGreat: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2021
longetivity:

That one go be big blow for them
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by emkz: 11:09am On Oct 08, 2021
Ngozi Alaegbu resigned after Stella Din Jacobs wanted a younger face for the breakfast show, which would have pushed Ngozi to irrelevance.

Bukola Samuel-Wemimo is an excellent journalist with a solid command of English. So is Esther Omapariola, Kemi Fola Adeyemo, Veronica Dan Ikpoi and Precious Amayo. I like listening to them.

Journalists move between top TV stations, even Babajide Kolade Otitoju was almost poached, but he stayed with TVC.

But, I think Bukola shouldn't have moved. There is already too much competition in Channels with the array of journalists there.

Special mention must be given to Ayodele Ozugbakun, he is probably the best political correspondent in the country right now.

3 Likes

Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Ofunaofu: 11:11am On Oct 08, 2021
Themandator:

They left to start independent production not to another TV station

Not entirely true. I think Deji had a stint with the Chinese CCTV as the Nigerian correspondent before setting up Deji360. Please correct if I am wrong.
Of course Suleiman left to set up the programme 'political stew'

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Themandator: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Ofunaofu:

Not entirely true. I think Deji had a stint with the Chinese CCTV as the Nigerian correspondent before setting up Deji360. Please correct if I am wrong.
Of course Suleiman left to set up the programme 'political stew'

Don't know if he had a stint or not with them but for me, I believe he ought to have stayed back in channels for some more time

This deji360 doesn't have the visibility of deji channel TV

I believe his issue with channels started when he made a statement in live TV to this current host who was then holding forth for him while he was in one of the state's covering election matters
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by izubext007: 11:28am On Oct 08, 2021
Why are they not coming to NTA?
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Liposure: 11:35am On Oct 08, 2021
miniziter:

These 4 people shouldn't leave unless things will fall apart.
1. Babaji Kolade-otitoju
2. Mike Okowocha
3. Yori Folarin
4. Veronica Dan-Ikpoyi
my crush. I can do anything to have this woman

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by yetunsbay(m): 11:37am On Oct 08, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
She was originally a channels staff before leaving to TVC....now she's back home
is she related to 9ja politician
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Liposure: 11:44am On Oct 08, 2021
Jostoman:
AIT to TVC is like moving from Real Madrid to Getafe grin cheesy
in terms of pedigree and coverage, AIT is bigger than TVC

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by shegsrules(m): 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
She made a mistake when reading the news on Wednesday on channels, saying TVC news would be back after this commercial. Guess she is yet to get used to channels
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by SalemCiti: 12:01pm On Oct 08, 2021
Liposure:
Hunhn! Pedigree? AIT?!

1 Like

Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Zico777(m): 12:09pm On Oct 08, 2021
longetivity:
Ah na Baba be that o!
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by temi1290: 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
Liposure:

Hun? you say wetin?
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by AdedoyinO(f): 12:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
miniziter:

Who's is she to you please?

She was my senior in secondary school.
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by vandersave: 12:25pm On Oct 08, 2021
You will keep crying over Tinubu till you die.
Premium tears loading for you
Watchout
Noshitboi:
See what Tinubu has caused. He's spending all his money on his hospital bill abroad now he can't pay TVC staff again. Madam please defect to where assurance dey
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by Noshitboi(m): 12:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
vandersave:
You will keep crying over Tinubu till you die.
Premium tears loading for you
Watchout
grin grin grin ;its easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than that brown teeth drug baron criminal that can't stand on his two feet without being weighed to become a Nigerian president. Maybe he can be oduduwa republic president
Re: Bukola Samuel-wemimo Leaves TVC For Channels TV by lereinter(m): 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
I have seen channel staff too going tvc

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate / BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike / 'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.