Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,384 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India (11727 Views)

NDLEA Raids Osun Illicit Drug Party Tagged Unholy Alliance, Arrests Organisers / Illicit Drug Supplier To Bandits Arrested With Dangerous Injections In Katsina / Nigerian Arrested With Illicit Drug Worth ₦331 Million In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Philipponzaghi: 1:15am On Oct 08, 2021

The Narcotics Control Bureau (NCB) arrested a Nigerian national in connection with the Mumbai cruise drugs case on Wednesday. With this, the NCB has made a total of 18 arrests in the case so far.

Nigerian national Chinedu Igwe was arrested from suburban Andheri in Mumbai. Forty tablets of ecstasy drug were seized from his possession, an NCB official said. He allegedly supplied drugs at the party on the cruise ship.

Earlier, on the same day, the NCB arrested Achit Kumar from suburban Powai. A small quantity of "hydroponic weed alias multi-strain cannabis" was seized from his possession, officials said.

On Saturday, the NCB had conducted a raid on the Cordelia Cruises' Empress ship off the coast of Mumbai. A rave party was allegedly taking place on the ship and 13 grams of cocaine, 5 grams of MD, 21 grams of charas, 22 pills of MDMA (ecstasy) and Rs 1.33 lakh in cash was seized during the raid.

Among the 18 arrested so far in the case is Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan Khan. On Thursday, Aryan Khan and seven other accused were sent to 14-day judicial custody by a Mumbai court. The NCB's plea for further remand of the eight accused was rejected by the court.

Source: https://www.indiatoday.in/india/story/mumbai-cruise-drug-case-ncb-arrests-nigerian-national-ecstasy-1862193-2021-10-08

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:19am On Oct 08, 2021
Hmmm. If only he lives up to the true meaning of his name. Now he is king-ing in prison.

I expect our immigration to be stricter in profiling these young men heading to India. It's way too rampant that it's almost every day, these young men, mostly from SE, are caught in India.

If we can stop them from getting to India from here, we may be able to save someone like this Chinedu Igwe, from the calamitous experience he will have in Indian prison. State Governments should resume a mass media campaign in their states to warn them and their parents from here that they will not make it back from India like some of their friends like Chinedu. Some wise ones will hear the warning in such campaigns and desist from being couriers.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Philipponzaghi: 1:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:
Hmmm. If only he lives up to the true meaning of his name. Now he is king-ing in prison.

I expect our immigration to be stricter in profiling these young men heading to India. It's way too rampant that it's almost every day, these young men, mostly from SE, are caught in India.

If we can stop them from getting to India from here, we may be able to save someone like this Chinedu Igwe, from the calamitous experience he will have in Indian prison. State Governments should resume a mass media campaign in their states to warn them and their parents from here that they will not make it back from India like some of their friends like Chinedu.

I think it’s now starting to seems like these guys purposely want to tarnish Nigeria image in any way they can.

@the bolded, it’s not easy for the immigration to profile them because what most of them lie about is that they are going to school or going from clothing business.

Then after settling in India for few years, they start selling drugs and doing all sort of activities.

I don’t always want to call them Nigeria because there has to be a name to call these guys.

Mynd44 Lalasticala Seun, please don’t block me if I fail to caption the topic Nigerians. I will find a name to use which won’t be related to any tribe but will be good enough to protect Nigeria’s image left.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by SarkinYarki: 1:48am On Oct 08, 2021
Na wa

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by CUMIN: 1:49am On Oct 08, 2021
Philipponzaghi:

I think it’s now starting to seems like these guys purposely want to tarnish Nigeria image in any way they can.

@the bolded, it’s not easy for the immigration to profile them because what most of them lie about is that they are going to school or going from clothing business.

Then after settling in India for few years, they start selling drugs and doing all sort of activities.

I don’t always want to call them Nigeria because there has to be a name to call these guys.

Mynd44 Lalasticala Seun, please don’t block me if I fail to caption the topic Nigerians. I will find a name to use which won’t be related to any tribe but will be good enough to protect Nigeria’s image left.

Any Nigerian traveling with a prefix or suffix "CH" in his name should be subject to proper narcotics scrutiny, irrespective of where he comes from in Nigeria.

No nobody should profile any tribe. As everyone has the good and bad people in it.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by nairavsdollars(f): 2:17am On Oct 08, 2021
Chinedu Igwe, why nah

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by house10s: 2:52am On Oct 08, 2021
smh we always..... every where

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by hemucology(m): 4:22am On Oct 08, 2021
Chinedu Igwe

No comment grin grin angry grin grin

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by majamajic(m): 4:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Neighboring countries do use Nigeria passport

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Ppogbae: 4:25am On Oct 08, 2021
The most useless group in this country. Day after day - same country, same story. Phucking embarrassing cry

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by greenie77: 4:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Good he was caught.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by ednut1(m): 4:29am On Oct 08, 2021
Awon adojuti noni. Stop giving these guys visa

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Boogyman557: 4:30am On Oct 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SAME REASON I HIGH UP 24sc.. WTF MAN
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by FolabiCash: 4:30am On Oct 08, 2021
lipsrsealed

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Na them flat heads

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Shawnnn01: 4:35am On Oct 08, 2021
So they can be easily n readily suspected which ensures they end up in jail ba ?! I am sure you can not be a graduate cos the foolishness from your line of argument even retards can't conceive it.

majamajic:

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by preacherz: 4:35am On Oct 08, 2021
If we had a working economy this would have been prevented I know our west side brothers will be shouting at d top of their voices now cos they just found someone or some people sinning differently

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by GIANTPLUSHUB: 4:35am On Oct 08, 2021
Na their ways.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by majamajic(m): 4:38am On Oct 08, 2021
Shawnnn01:
So they can be easily n readily suspected which ensures they end up in jail ba ?! I am sure you can not be a graduate cos the foolishness from your line of argument even retards can't conceive it.

Try be using the small brain God gave u
Sorry bro

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Karlovych: 4:46am On Oct 08, 2021
embarassed Damn, not again!!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Tallest45(m): 4:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Una noe want make them catch their full cruise abi.. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Nobody: 4:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Chinedu Igwe!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by TheSupleemLeada(m): 4:52am On Oct 08, 2021
Nigeria would solve 50% of it's problems if they allowed the narco republic of biafra to go their way....these people are unremorseful criminals, it's in their DNA

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Phiniter(m): 4:59am On Oct 08, 2021
hmm
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by MVLOX(m): 5:08am On Oct 08, 2021
Sadly Nigerians aren't the only ones in the dirty line of work but when caught it gets to be amplified like no other....
Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Madas1986(m): 5:13am On Oct 08, 2021
This is what they know how to do best I mean them oo grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by uvie66: 5:30am On Oct 08, 2021
hemucology:
Chinedu Igwe

No comment grin grin angry grin grin
even before opening the thread one can guess it is the people from rising sun

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Commentor: 5:32am On Oct 08, 2021
majamajic:

Must be CHadian.

CHinedu Igwe from CHad.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested For Selling Illicit Drug On Cruise Ship In India by Sirjamo: 5:34am On Oct 08, 2021
To develop India is a task that must be done

15 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawyer, 5 Others Attempt To Kidnap Businessman In Ogun, Get Arrested (Pics) / NDLEA Intercepts Cookies, Heroine, Codeine In Fresh Drug Busts In Kaduna, Others / Train Accident At Bolade Oshodi, Lagos State (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.