Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged (4379 Views)

Bingham University Student Bullied, Flogged By Fellow Student / Emmanuel Amidu Vomits & Dies After Simple Faith School Teacher Flogged Him / How A Teacher Flogged & Injured My Cousin At Nsude Seminary School (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by uncleck: 2:43am On Oct 08, 2021
If you forwarded this message or any of it's variants on facebook or WhatsApp and you're a graduate, you really need to reexamine your common sense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by ABCthings: 4:24am On Oct 08, 2021
That vulture grille will forward it without thinking once.

31 Likes

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by femi4: 4:40am On Oct 08, 2021
uncleck:
If you forwarded this message or any of it's variants on facebook or WhatsApp and you're a graduate, you really need to reexamine your common sense
grin grin Those idiots are here and forwarded messages in the past like

1. Bathing with salt cure Ebola

2. Talking covid vaccine will make your shoulder magnetized or light a bulb

3. That your WhatsApp group privacy on who can add you to a group chat automatically changed to "everyone" from "contact" after the crash

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by MVLOX(m): 5:14am On Oct 08, 2021
Honestly they will need more than flogging .... Please add deliverance sessions too

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Bestie01(f): 5:16am On Oct 08, 2021
For me, anyone that sent that,I replied with automatic deletion from my friends list.rubbish.

9 Likes

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by punisha: 5:40am On Oct 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 08, 2021
Not even graduates, anybody with common sense either secondarian or graduate suppose to know that such messages are spams

10 Likes

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by spy24(m): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2021
As in eh

They really deserve came

1 Like

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 6:43am On Oct 08, 2021
uncleck:
The question is, who sits and compose this rubbish ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Lisaint(m): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2021
Iphone 7 128gb for sale!

Price 65k

Battery health 99

Location ikotun

Call or whatsapp
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Vulcanheph(m): 7:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

I swear, the thing tire me oh... Who composed such lengthy messages and for what reason.
Someone sent this to me on FB and I was very surprised at how guillible people can be.

4 Likes

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by ZombieBurster: 7:36am On Oct 08, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Probably some dude Catching trips cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 08, 2021
That's how you know the level of a person's intelligence. Anyone that sends me such gets a free ticket outta my contact list.

4 Likes

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by uncleck: 7:46am On Oct 08, 2021
HenryDion:
That's how you know the level of a person's intelligence. Anyone that sends me such gets a free ticket outta my contact list.
How many contact you won delete? You won't believe how many I've got so far
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by uncleck: 7:49am On Oct 08, 2021
Bestie01:
For me, anyone that sent that,I replied with automatic deletion from my friends list.rubbish.
That means you will soon become friendless.
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by TheWolfen(m): 8:48am On Oct 08, 2021
Honestly I had earlier thought of calling people attention to such dumb messages on Facebook. I also got it people on my Facebook friends list... Azin what is the person behind such dumb message trying to achieve? What are their motives?. It doest make sense to deceive people.
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by illicit(m): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2021
Some broadcasts will even come with a curse

That if u don't send it to a number of people something bad will happen to u

Like wtf

4 Likes

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Shellsploit: 9:09am On Oct 08, 2021
I no even get time...
U send this kain thing as broadcast, immediately i block you
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Onucs(m): 9:13am On Oct 08, 2021
Honestly. You need army brutality
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by stanley000: 10:41am On Oct 08, 2021
What do we now call the composers of such messages grin
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Bellfun(m): 11:01am On Oct 08, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

It baffles me too!

Then I realized that there are many mentally unstable people with a phone and Internet connection... Boom!..such concocted useless and baseless 'broadcast messages'!
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by tarantino1: 11:48am On Oct 08, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I swear, the thing tire me oh... Who composed such lengthy messages and for what reason.
Someone sent this to me on FB and I was very surprised at how guillible people can be.

Hence why fraud cannot be fully curtailed
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Ofadaman(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2021
I'm glad none of my friends sent this to be, it's a good sign that I'm connected to reasonable people

1 Like

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by uncleck: 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Ofadaman:
I'm glad none of my friends sent this to be, it's a good sign that I'm connected to reasonable people
Congratulations
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Danjikanbauchi: 4:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
grin bro I never laugh like I did with this your post.
ABCthings:
That vulture grille will forward it without thinking once.
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by siofra(f): 6:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
femi4:
grin grin Those idiots are here and forwarded messages in the past like

1. Bathing with salt cure Ebola

2. Talking covid vaccine will make your shoulder magnetized or light a bulb

3. That your WhatsApp group privacy on who can add you to a group chat automatically changed to "everyone" from "contact" after the crash

Omo! I weak when an animal and plant science undergraduate told me no.2 is happening and it's possible.

1 Like

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Venymen(m): 6:49pm On Oct 08, 2021
Some PhD holders go forward am too

1 Like

Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Karleb(m): 7:17pm On Oct 08, 2021
angry grin
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by Karleb(m): 7:19pm On Oct 08, 2021
illicit:
Some broadcasts will even come with a curse

That if u don't send it to a number of people something bad will happen to u

Like wtf

Only teenagers get sacred of that.

Whenever I see such messages, the first thing I do is to delete it and block whoever sent it.
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by ComputerOperato: 8:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Give them a fair warning.
After that, blocking.
I have stopped receiving such useless messages.
Infact, people hardly forward anything to me anymore unless it's personal or business.
Re: If You're A Graduate And You Forwarded This Broadcast, You Need To Be Flogged by chiefhumanbeing(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2021
*Attention: Arc. Olamilekan Adegbite-Minister of Mines and Steel*

The National Metallurgical Development Centre (NMDC), Jos has refused to resume full operations since 2020 yet collect salaries and allowances under the pretense of 'COVID-19 work at home policy' despite the Federal Government (Head of Service ) directive for full/partial resumption of ministries, agencies and parastatal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Kulkarnis, The World’s Tallest Family / Yabatech Full Time Screening,school Fees,pt Form Still On!! / Jonathan James, The Guy Who Hacked N.A.S.A When He Was Just 15 Years Old.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.