Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) (19099 Views)

Shatta Wale Shot By An Unknown Gunmen In Ghana / [audio] Download Dj YK UNKNOWN GUNMEN / Former Bayelsa Commissioner Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by Hotzone(m): 4:21pm On Oct 10, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Just watch Ipob pigs come into this thread and insult this young man!!!

U are complaining that the UGM are DSS yet when the military wants to come in and track them u complain ..... But u also cheer them when they attack ploice stations and public places .... That is u are supporting the "DSS" to cause Mayhem to your region!!!

U may be an intelligent person but once u just tell me u are an IPOB member ,. I grade u with that of an slowpoke

No mind those my terrorist disowned brothers
Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by Lightorder: 4:30pm On Oct 10, 2021
Elock1:
angry
I Don watch am... Atleast mk I encourage my brother from the east

Data no be anything.

But wait na that girl be the unknown gunmen?

IMO: You are singing a very sensitive song so parading girls will not give it the required message.. Your video should have been something more serious not that chill and flexing aura.... My opinion tho.

Big ups
you made sense , my brother

1 Like

Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by Lightorder: 4:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
Meedon:
Who cares?
you dropped a comment? You care
Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by kingsceedon(m): 4:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bluntguy:
He is an unknown musician. Abi who know am?

The stupid music is dead on arrival.
Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by Ibst: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Igbos killing Igbos is that the solution to the problem or they are adding to their own problems ??

The people of this Tribe need to be wised
Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by Lugianostar(m): 5:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
Unknown musician that is not known?
Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by percytargy: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=slawormiir post=106615817]Damnnn niggar
Looks like a low budget ass moda fuckkking artiste [/quote

That nigga up there is crazy
]
Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
No talent just a noise maker.
Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by Omolomo4eva(m): 7:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bluntguy:
He is an unknown musician. Abi who know am?
At least, UV known him now. In case,u r on d hot seat and Frank Idogho asks u what is Naz B known for? A. Football B. Sculpture C. Politics D. Music. U know the answer,don't u

1 Like

Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by Uguruzik(m): 4:47am On Oct 11, 2021
Lol! UNKNOWN MUSSICIAN
Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2021
This one wey carry head like bakery sef na celebrity??
Na waoo
Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by merits(m): 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2021
dailybuzzng:
NIGERIAN-SWITZERLAND BASED ARTISTE NAZ-B DROPS SINGLE TITLED "UNKNOWN GUNMEN", CRIES OUT SPATE OF VIOLENCE IN EASTERN REGION

Popular Nigerian-Switzerland based Celebrity Singer Naz-B has recently dropped a single titled "Unknown Gunmen". According to the International Artiste, the song was inspired by an unfortunate situation where a car he bought abroad and sent down to Nigeria for his mother was stolen by gunmen in Anambra State, with his family members stabbed severely.

He described the situation as unfortunate,with emphasis on the spate of violence ravaging eastern region of Nigeria, which is the the home of Igbos. He stressed that these unknown gunmen are sometimes Igbos killing fellow Igbo brothers claiming that these people are unknown gunmen. Naz-B related his true life experience in the song which he titled "Unknown Gunmen".

He further noted that he was being pushed to ask questions like "If other people hurt us, should we hurt ourselves too"?, "We say we're people of the church and are brilliant but we still harm ourselves, why"?, "Mothers do not deserve to watch their sons who they suffered to raise get injured or die"?, "Fathers should not go out to look for food for their families and also be scared that they won't go back home to them"?, "Children shouldn't have to wake up to the violent cracks of gunshots in the morning"?

However, Naz-B is optimistic that with his new release, the message of the incessant killings, violence and other criminalities in the Eastern region of Nigeria is given basic attention and addressed headlong. The Anambra born, Switzerland based international Artiste has remained deeply worried about the killings of his people in Anambra state and other parts of the Igbo land.

Watch video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpa7OJ70alg

Download here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iRAkkKTP8PePIqkgVeXtLCMXhv4t2vo6/view?usp=drivesdk

Source:
https://www.abujapress.com/2021/10/nigerian-switzerland-based-artiste-naz.html
wetin DJ CUPPY dey do for the video seff?i see her dancing besides the car.
Re: Naz-B: "Unknown Gunmen" (Video) by dealerman(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2021
Best advice for this guy. He should go look for something else to do to better his generation and offsprings.

Music is never his calling.

No one will buy his songs

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youtube Takes Down GabbyG AMEN Featuring Mr. NATURE Over Copyright Infringement / What Are Your Top Five 5 Favourite Songs At The Moment? / These Are The Top Best Nigerian Songs Of 2021, Which Is Your Favourite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.