Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,775 members, 7,837,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention (62922 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Chiwetalu Agu / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) / Khloe Spotted With Naira Marley After His Release From Prison, Olamide reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Ubanz: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:
The old fool will now learn to respect himself
They still released him intact with the same clothes he was putting on.
Who won?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by realstars: 3:24pm On Oct 08, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
Meanwhile Sheik Gumi is doing well as a senior advocate of Northern SAN Bandits
The Voice Of The Bandits.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by atonement12: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2021
Crossroad1:
If am going to be sincere, that was highly insensitive of him..
With what is going on over there, he should have known better..

Ekwensu e romanci Nigeria army..
His saving grace was being a known actor if not, buhari and his bastard stooges would have used him as target practice..

And pls forget this unknown gunmen nonsense, they are known dss being used by FG..
BTW, I be yoruba just incase you want to start. Foaming with your mouth..

But this man is smart Sha, he just upgraded his cv with Biafra, dem go start to dey contact am and money might even exchange hands for his alleged bravery..
If Biafra ever come before he dies, he will hold a position, this I have seen..
You can simply state your points without cheaply ascribing yourself to a particular tribe. undecided
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by victorazy(m): 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:

I pity your generation. I don't think ur a real Igbo man.

No respect. Pray if u last long on earth.
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by SuperbCrown: 3:31pm On Oct 08, 2021
Hotter than Kanu, the Flee master grin

potent5:
Chiwetalu Agu is a hot iron. Too hot to hold for long.

That's the sign of victory

Eh eh eh (in R Kelly's voice.
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Concience55: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2021
Thank God he's safe. You can't separate a true Igbo from that rising sun logo. The emotions it stairs is just too strong. The Nigerian government must note that Biafra is an idealogy, so it can't be killed. Mr Agu before his arrest was a veteran actor and President Buhari, in same manner he made Nnamdi Kanu has made him a Biafran hero. Now every Igbo and those simpartectic to their plight sees him as a hero victimized for the Igbo cause.
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Aganju849: 3:35pm On Oct 08, 2021
potent5:
Chiwetalu Agu is a hot iron. Too hot to hold for long.

That's the sign of victory

Eh eh eh (in R Kelly's voice.

No victory for him here, he was roundly humiliated and made to deny his beliefs. I guess you count it as a victory simply because he wasn't physicaly hurt (or even murdered) but for him the stakes were higher. A regular Joe would have been murdered and branded a terrorist, but Agu is an international star, Nigeria Army knew they couldn't get away with killing him, so they did the next-best thing, they tarnished his brand instead, they de-legitimised his ability to lend his brand-value in support of Biafra.

Notice how the army got him to deny the link between his shirt and the Biafran cause, before setting him free...that means he cannot use his celebrity value to promote Biafra in future, else people would simply laugh at him. He should've professed Biafra and gone to jail (detention) for a long period, guess he couldn't afford that so he simply ate his words instead.

As things stand he is anything but a hero.
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by airsaylongcome: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Praktikals:
Hope he has learnt his lessons. If an elderly person is careless enough to ride a horse, the horse will be careless enough to drag him on the floor

The elderly careless Buhari that is riding the whole of Nigeria rough shod, when will the Nigerian horse carelessly drag him on the floor?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by stinechykee: 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2021
Sammydanny:
One of Nigeria's highly respected veteran actors, Chiwetalu Agu, was recently arrested by the Nigerian Army on Wednesday, October 7, for adorning an outfit with the Biafran flag on it.

As expected, there was outrage after the controversial arrest. Many Nigerians voiced out their displeasure about the incident and called for the man's release. Chiwetalyu Agu has eventually been released.

He was released today October 8, after the leadership of the Actors Guild of Nigeria mediated. Following his release, the actor was seen in this video flanked by colleagues.

Watch the video below:
[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZWKj4h4c6w[/flash]
Today I know that this man Chiwetalu Agu has a lion heart.Even when he is inside the 82 Div Barrack he still talk bravely by saying that he will still support his Igbo people.We need people like Chiwetalu Agu in Nigeria where some tribes instead of supporting Igbos,tne only fearless tribe that can withstand Buhari and his Fulani people.We also need people like Chiwetalu Agu in the entertainment industry all over the World.Chiwetalu have become a reference to braveness and inspiration to cowards people
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Johel(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Crossroad1:

His saving grace was being a known actor if not, buhari and his bastard stooges would have used him as target practice..

And pls forget this unknown gunmen nonsense, they are known dss being used by FG..

But this man is smart Sha, he just upgraded his cv with Biafra, dem go start to dey contact am and money might even exchange hands for his alleged bravery..

It's clear u a coward..
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by stinechykee: 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
Crossroad1:

Cowards died before their actual death,use your tongue to count your teeth
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by obyrich(m): 3:39pm On Oct 08, 2021
afroniger:
He doesn't look mentally ok to me. Something's just off about him. Like he might be going senile.
Same thing here. grin
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by bizzibodi(m): 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2021
Has d army achieve now he is still wearing d biafran outfit I thought he would have been release wearing army uniform with d rank of corporal or worst forcefully dressed in Nigerian flag attire.
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Benitoh: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Nolongthing3669:
Now him don turn to Activist

Even aboki wey no sabi am don know am now. He's now a celebrity
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by stinechykee: 3:41pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:
Am sure you are so disappointed that cowards Nigeria Army released him out of pressure from good people of Nigeria right Your pain have not started

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:
Get out!
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Crossroad1(m): 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
hope4nigeria:
which type of Yoruba? Omoale! So it's highly sensitive for gumi to bandits information minister and the useless Nigerian army will look other way right? Everyone in this country has finally mad
omo ale ni baba ati Iya e..
Did you see me supporting this useless government?
People were killed yesterday, same day he was arrested and nothing was done...
What saved him was he being popular..
Everyone knows this government is for the Fulani, by the Fulani and of the Fulani.
And God will punish all of them for the many crimes committed on the Nigerian populace..
The topic was about agu, Biafra, ipod and I made my comment based on the subject matter...
When it comes to those bastards (Gumi and the rest) I will comment accordingly..
So next time you wanna quote me, be sensible with it and stop DISGRACING your lineage
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Godispeace: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2021
The man is just stupid , he should thank his star , Nonsense tribal ediot he is
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Crossroad1(m): 3:48pm On Oct 08, 2021
stinechykee:
Cowards died before their actual death,use your tongue to count your teeth
a wise man knows when to fight and when to run...
Use your sense..
Those people who were killed while coming from burial yesterday, what has happened?
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Myself2(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
IPOBrep:
still wearing the cloth, so what was achieved

The soldiers were not smart enough to give him a change of clothes
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Crossroad1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 08, 2021
Johel:

It's clear u a coward..
abeg, go face the military men while putting on the Biafra cloth..
If life Don tire u, go meet them but as for me, I can't die for any useless country which is not ready to improve on anything...
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by BBBmall25: 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by iKingsley(m): 3:52pm On Oct 08, 2021
cremedelacreme:
I trust him to use this incidence in one of his movies.

Ndi Army apiawagom azu na Upper Iweka grin

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by BBBmall25: 3:53pm On Oct 08, 2021
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by baralatie(m): 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2021
Antoeni:
Next time he will not wear that terrorist shirt even if he want to shoot movie
grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Onepeople: 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:
maybe you are having eye problem,because, if not ,you will agree with me that the youngman is still rocking the same reason he was arrested. Igbos are not known for cowardice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by baralatie(m): 3:57pm On Oct 08, 2021
Godispeace:
The man is just stupid , he should thank his star , Nonsense tribal ediot he is
Imagine this was the people's republic of China
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Temptee101(m): 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:

You're naive

It just got started, go and ask.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by kingsceedon(m): 4:00pm On Oct 08, 2021
ZOOGERIA soldiers are bastardized bastardy bastards, all of them, take a look at the man ligalia wears, is it not the same color and morning star logo of HERO lagar beer, why them no go and arrest the owner

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by Johel(m): 4:02pm On Oct 08, 2021
Crossroad1:
abeg, go face the military men while putting on the Biafra cloth..
If life Don tire u, go meet them but as for me, I can't die for any useless country which is not ready to improve on anything...

Stop barking like a toothless dog...U should stand for whatever u support regardless..stop being a coward,sometimes through sacrifices we get victory...one must stand for something....pple like u easily chicken out when threatened...u not a man but a p*ssy.
Re: Video Of Chiwetalu Agu After His Release From Army Detention by kollysnut(m): 4:04pm On Oct 08, 2021
Anambragully:

Young fool will now learn to respect elders......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dorathy Bachor's Estate After It Was Raid By EFCC (Video) / Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord / Teddy-A Takes Bambam Away From Her Fans At Payporte's Offline Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.