Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Investment Tips And Business Vow - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Tips And Business Vow (461 Views)

Crypto Investment Tips: How To Become A Millionaire By Investing In Crypto / Every Day Investment Tips / 7 Investment Tips From Warren Buffet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Tips And Business Vow by datamillionaire: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2021
Dear customers/potential customers,

If you try to buy data from me and you pay money into my account and I refuse to send you the data you pay for kindly screenshot the Whatsapp chat you had with me, screenshot the debit alert or transfer receipt you received as evidence of payment and post it on this thread for the whole world to see.

My promise to my customers is: you will not regret or be disappointed doing business with me

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Investment Tips And Business Vow by datamillionaire: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2021
Great things take time to achieve. Be patient.

Re: Investment Tips And Business Vow by datamillionaire: 4:22pm On Oct 10, 2021
Becoming RICH start in the MIND not in the wallet.

Here are some mental tricks only the rich use.

Re: Investment Tips And Business Vow by datamillionaire: 7:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
Having a high paying job is nice. But investing in income generating assets is what will make you wealthy.

Re: Investment Tips And Business Vow by datamillionaire: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2021
Most of your life problems can be avoided if you follow these simple rules

Re: Investment Tips And Business Vow by datamillionaire: 11:56am On Oct 12, 2021
Don't be comfortable in the comfort zone if you want to achieve greatness in life.

Re: Investment Tips And Business Vow by datamillionaire: 9:45am On Oct 20, 2021
Are you still working for money instead of making your money work for you?

Re: Investment Tips And Business Vow by datamillionaire: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
Your pain can be your power if you learn from it

Re: Investment Tips And Business Vow by datamillionaire: 8:25am On Oct 31, 2021
Why you need more money in your life

Re: Investment Tips And Business Vow by datamillionaire: 7:54pm On Nov 03, 2021
Want to be successful in life? This is all you need!

(1) (Reply)

DOGECOIN WAR: Elon Musk And Binance CEO In War Of Words Over Doge Coin. / How To Invest In Crowd 1 Platform / Get Your Cheap MTN Data @ 1gb 300, 2gb 600 For 1 Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.