Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,286 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] (50883 Views)

Nothing Goes For Nothing (18+) / Are You Having a Hard Time Getting Quality Contents for Business? / Learn How To Write Contents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Awesome05: 8:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 5:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Her blouse was open. Within a minute her bra was gone. Lovina wasn't making much noise, but she was struggling against him. As soon as her boobs started flopping around in the open, and Alfred was working at her skirt, she seemed to get a hold of herself and changed her tone..... “okay, Alfred, listen, let me go.....we'll take care of OH! (his hand squeezed a tit hard), please, please don't hurt me, we just, AHH! (he twisted a nipple)....”

He pulled her back up to a sitting position. “This is the only way. Sorry. I'm having my fill.”
Kole looked sadly on. His protests had died off. He was concerned by the physical abuse though... “please don't … don't... (Alfred looked at him angrily).......don't be too rough with her....” Kole said, quietly.

“Bleep that. I'll do what I want.” Kole replied, tired of interruptions to his prize.

His hands began squeezing her tits. Pinching her nipples. Lovina looked away. He loved how small she was. He picked her up and sat her on his lap easily. This made leaning over and sucking on her tits easier.
Kole closed his eyes. Humiliated. However, doing so only amplified the sounds of Alfred's lips on his wife's skin, and his wife's uncomfortable squeaks and soft cries.

Alfred bit down on her nipple. She opened her eyes wide “OWCH!”....he looked at her boobs and took a swing, slapping one, so that it smacked into the other. Then he smacked the second so it hit the first. This was fun.
Smack.....slap......smack.....slap......smack...... her boobs bounced around from the abuse. He loved the way they jiggled as they were smacked. Lovina's pained expression brought him a strange sense of self-satisfaction.

He grabbed her tits tight, and stood her up. He ripped off what remained of her blouse, and yanked down her skirt. She had on a thong. With no pleasantries he tore those off too, and she stood naked in front of him. She had a patch of hair around her pussy, but it was well groomed. Alfred walked over to his desk, pulling her with him. He sat down on his chair, and forced her to her knees in front of him. Pulling out his cock, he told her to suck it.

Kole groaned in heart ache in his corner. His dick is huge. I can't believe this is happening, my poor Lov is....man.........that's intense. Alfred was grinding her face into his Instruments, commanding her to lick and kiss it, which she eventually started to do. Kole had a sick feeling in his stomach as he watched his trophy wife being forced to worship another man's cock. Yeah, I've felt that tongue before. It seems like I'm watching a Indecency.

She must feel so degraded. Damn, his cock is getting even bigger. Wait, what's he....... oh god, he's cramming it into her mouth. She can't take that! This has to stop, he's going to....oh my god its going down her throat.....I can hear her choking....she can't take that thing down in her throat like, I've got to say....

“Alfred! You're choking her! This has to stop! Think of....”

“Shut...the Bleep...up Kole. I'm going to Bleep your wife today, in every way imaginable, and I'm going to do it later too. Umph.....regularly. She may sleep over......keep sucking bitch!.....she may sleep over occasionally at my place too because........yeah, there you go Lov (Alfred liked calling other men's women by their nickname of choice)..........there, look, Kole, she's doing good, look, she's sucking like a pro.....”

Look at her....she's trying to take it all. She really does know how to suck a dick. Look, that's a tear in her eye...poor thing....well....it might be the cock down her throat.....there, finally he's pulling that thing out of her throat and....man....look at her suck and lick all over the tip of it.....I can't believe this happened. You would never have imagined earlier today that my wife would be.....oh, right back down her throat again.....he's a horrible man....treating my Lov like that. How dare he call her Lov...wait, what's he doing now.....

Alfred pulled his cock out of Sam's mouth, stood her up, the turned her around and bent her over the desk. He pushed papers out of the way, and, without any preparation, slammed his cock into her pussy.

“AAAIGHGHGHHH” she cried out.....Alfred began fucking mercilessly.

There was a knock at the door. Biola yelled through, “is everything okay in there?” It did not sound like a normal meeting. She listened...it was good soundproofing, but not entire, and she heard a sort of rhythmic slapping sound.......slap, slap, slap, slap, slap, slapslapslap, slap!

Then Alfred's voice: “Yeah....(slap, slap, slap)...I'm just fucking Kole's wife Sara......I mean, Lovina! (slap, slap, slap)”

This was followed by a long low, deep, groan from Lov...... “uhhhhhhOOOHHHH”
Biola was kind of taken aback....Yeah, that kind of sounds like sex in there....

“But where's Kole?” she asked, she hadn't seen him leave....It didn't occur to her at the moment that this exchange was absurd.
slap, slap, slap, slap “Oh, well, he's in here, but he's just watching...” slap slap slap “Its alright, he's fine with it! Go back to work B.”

Nothing Goes for Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Zamar: 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by ThrillPlus: 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Cool.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ann2012(f): 9:51am On Mar 06, 2022
Following
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Graminyte9(m): 6:16pm On Mar 06, 2022
Alfred get mind sha...
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 11:57am On Mar 09, 2022
Biola was kind of taken aback....Yeah, that kind of sounds like sex in there.... “But where's Kole?” she asked, she hadn't seen him leave....It didn't occur to her at the moment that this exchange was absurd.
Slap, slap, slap, slap “Oh, well, he's in here, but he's just watching...” slap slap slap “Its alright, he's fine with it! Go back to work B.”

That is really, really weird, Biola thought. Why would Kole...?.....hm....At least Michael isn't like that.
Kole was humiliated. Now that hot secretary knows what's going on...she's going to think I'm a pussy.....I am a pussy....but I can't go to prison.....my manhood is being robbed by this guy. He has me though. He has me by the balls. Oh hell, and Lov has him up to the balls.

God, this son of a bitch , Lovina thought, is....uh.....really.....oh......having.....mm....the.....uh....time....agh.....of......his life.....oooh

Her thoughts were being broken up by the large cock penetrating her. She tried to get up on her elbows, but Alfred pushed her back down, face to the desk. He's not letting me have any....god he bleeps hard....any control at all....I....poor Kole..ooh......he just sits and....goddddd his dick is big.......ah

Alfred decided to take a new approach. Her pussy was pretty well bleeped.
He pulled out, which took Lov by surprise, as she had just gotten used to its presence in her, then lined it up with her little asshole. He pushed at the entrance, and Lovina stiffened and went practically upright, “Whoah!!!”

Alfred saw from her actions what was happening. He's going to take her ass too. The bastard. I haven't even done that...it could hurt her....
Alfred didn't care about that though. He did care about her being upright, which he didn't like, and he roughly shoved her down over the desk again, her boobs flattening out nicely. He turned to Kole, “this anal penetration will be made a lot easier by the generous contribution of lubricant from pussies like your wife's.

It is greatly appreciated.” He showed Kole his cock, which was dripping in Lovina's cum. For some reason Alfred was thinking of the little clips after PBS shows that said they were the products of generous contributions from so-and-so and............it was a reach for a joke...and...... the timing was weird, but that was part of it.......and......hell, they didn't get it. Alfred got back to stuffing his cock up her ass.

Kole was shocked, He is clearly unbalanced....but that was.....Is she enjoying this?? Its brutal!

Lovina was in an odd state of mind, he keeps making it a point to humiliate my husband....god, why do I have to get so wet with......oh no.....he's doing it..........Her mind shut down and she tried to focus on good things, while her asshole started to stretch to try and accommodate the intruder. “Aargh, AIEE......ooohhhhhHHH ARGH...”

She was having a tough time, but Alfred just settled in for the long haul, this asshole was tight. He steadied himself, and pushed as hard as he could. “OOOHHHHH AAGH!!!” Lovina's discomfort was enjoyable to him. He pushed and pushed....and pushed.... “Aargggghhhhh.....” he had pushed in a few inches. He shifted from foot to foot, took a deep breath, his cock sticking out of her ass in an absurd way. He took her by the hips and, gettting a good grip, pulled her back as he pushed forward.... “AAAGhhhghhhhh ohhhhhhh” Of all the weird things, it was his hands on her hips that really felt good to Lov. He had her firmly. She wasn't going anywhere. When he paused before thrusting, his fingers dug into her skin, and gently massaged her soft hips...which was very pleasant....then the pain in her ass began again, less than it had before, but still sharp.

“Oohhhhhhhh gooddddd that hurts.....” Lovina said quietly.....his hands were working her hips again.....
He leaned in.....”I don't give a Bleep if it hurts Lov. You're getting your ass reamed whether it hurts or not.” he whispered back. His hands moving towards her stomach, then up to squeeze her breasts as best he could (they were pinned beneath her)....then heading back to grab her hips again.

“Please, not so hard, not so deep....” she cried, very softly....

“Bleep that.” He whispered very very softly in her ear... “Harder....deeper.....I'm almost all the way in....and when I am.....(his cock started twitching in her ass—he was enjoying the conversation).....I am going to proceed to....Bleep (he punctuated this with a thrust into her bowels)...you ...(another thrust) like a mad(thrust)man....”
Kole couldn't hear what they were whispering. He didn't like that he was out of the loop. Something was going on between Alfred and his wife.

Alfred made another lunge, Lovina made another cry, and he was in balls deep. He stayed true to his word. He reached forward, grabbed a big handful of her hair, and yanked it back as he bleeped into her. Her body bent beautifully as her head went back, and her ass went forward. Kole was mesmerized by the sight...

Alfred was in pure delight. Her ass was soooo warm and tight. It felt perfect around his cock. He would stop fucking for a moment and just pull her close to him, his cock engulfed in her ass, then he'd push her forward and begin the fucking anew.

Finally he was ready to cum. “Kole....(panting from the exertion)....I am just about ready to shoot a big ass load in your wife's ass...” Alfred was very pleased to let Kole know the details.

Alfred stiffened, thrust hard, and cum flooded Lovina's ass....she felt his hands tighten like vicegrips on her hips, which she enjoyed, then the weird sensation of the hot, thick fluid being pumped into her bowels occurred. She felt shot after shot of the wet warmth filling her ass.....

“Oooohhhhhhh” she moaned, and slowly began grinding her ass into the source of the cum.

Kole watched in disbelief as his wife moaned softly and worked her ass back into her rapist's body. She was moving it obviously in pure delight. Alfred just gripped her hips, eyes closed, and grinded his cock into her ass. They pushed against each other and moved their hips here and there, for almost a minute, low groans escaping both of them.

Nothing Goes for Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Zamar: 1:08am On Mar 11, 2022
Nice
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 6:18am On Mar 13, 2022
Nice
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2022
Cool
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by oloyedprince1(m): 1:21am On Mar 26, 2022
Boss ur update is too slow
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Awesome05: 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by FairCritic(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2022
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 10:30am On Apr 10, 2022
Kole watched in disbelief as his wife moaned softly and worked her ass back into her rapist's body. She was moving it obviously in pure delight.

Alfred just gripped her hips, eyes closed, and grinded his cock into her ass. They pushed against each other and moved their hips here and there, for almost a minute, low groans escaping both of them.

Alfred slowly gained his senses back. His cock was still deep in Lovina's ass. Kole was sitting back in the chair, looking at the wall.
“This is the deal Kole.” Alfred said. “Look at me.”

Kole turned his head to Alfred. Alfred still had a shirt and tie on. His wife was bent over the desk, her head down, panting softly. Her hair a mess, sweat all over her, her eyes closed. Alfred was behind her, his cock buried in her anus. His hands were slowly moving over her body.

Absentmindedly, it seemed, he moved a finger around where the shaft of his softening cock was wedged between her butt cheeks.

“Your wife is a hot Bleep, and I will easily clean up your financial problems in order to Bleep her silly whenever I want.” He paused, and Lovina let out a little whining noise, which Alfred silenced with a quick pat to her butt. “I'll also use my extensive costs to cover some of your irregularities, which you won't have to actually pay me financially, but I will be demanding of your wife's body.”

Alfred looked at the woman in front of him, and at Kole. “Okay, I'm done.” He yanked his cock out of her ass, which evoked a small grunt from Lovina, then pulled her up and pushed her towards her shed clothing. She walked towards them and started dressing on shaky legs. Cum was running out of her ass.

Quietly, Kole and Lovina exited Alfred's office.

Biola looked at the couple: Kole looked dark and, somehow, older....Lov just looked disheveled, but....not quite as down........She was quick to understand that the situation wasn't perhaps too dissimilar from her own.......... Am I working for..........a serial rapist? She asked herself.

As the couple opened the door to leave, Alfred poked his head out of his office.
“Glad you came to me guys. A lot of other accountants will charge you up the butt.” He had that fun-loving grin on his face again.

Chapter Ten

There was a light knock on the door, and Rita opened her door to the night air, and a pretty girl. Henrietta was standing in the door, her backpack—with laptop, notebooks, and a couple history books packed into it—was swung over her shoulder. Rita looked at her teenage student for a moment with a smile.

Very nice legs...she thought to herself as she looked down at Henrietta's tanned calves and lower thighs. Cute black short skirt, white blouse...wish another button was undone....but the cleavage is looking good so far.

Hmm. Looks like she's not the only one doing some studying tonight...I may take a crash course in anatomy..... “Hey Henrietta, good to see you. Come on in.”

Henrietta was a little thrown off by the slight pause before the friendly greeting, and the awkward scan Rita had made of her outfit. Yeah, she either isn't too happy with my skirt or is way too happy with it Rita thought to herself, remembering the rumors she'd heard in school about this teacher.

The teacher was clearly in her slouching gear: a light blue sweatpants/sweatshirt combo that was a little more form fitting than normal, but nothing sexy. Still, her large D cup breasts and perfectly round ass were clearly present and accounted for.

“Welcome to my humble abode. There are some chips and drinks on the table. Feel free to help yourself. Bathroom is around the corner, first door on the right.”

“Thanks, ...you have a nice apartment” Henrietta replied, looking at the abstract paintings that adorned her wall. Maybe three of them. It should have been too much for a smaller living room, but it worked, and Rita's love of art was clear.

There were art and art history books all over her shelf. Her teacher gave a slight turn.

Nothing goes for nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

3 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Zamar: 1:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
Nice one.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by ThrillPlus: 1:08pm On Apr 15, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 6:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
Zamar:
Nice one.
cheesy
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 7:32am On Apr 18, 2022
“Thanks, ...you have a nice apartment” Henrietta replied, looking at the abstract paintings that adorned her wall. Maybe three of them. It should have been too much for a smaller living room, but it worked, and Rita's love of art was clear. There were art and art history books all over her shelf. Her teacher gave a slight, “thanks but its nothing to be too proud of nod” nod and decided to get things rolling.

“Well, let's jump into this. We know why you're here. I really should, and could, give you a failing grade on this class Henrietta. You have not done the work as you should have. You have done poorly on the tests. We need to be clear about that.

" What I am doing is purely voluntary, and though I'm happy to, and am looking forward to our times together, I insist that you do exactly as I say.”

Henrietta gave a few small nods of her head that indicated some degree of shame and perfect understanding of the situation.

They began going through various topics that they had dealt with the previous week, and though Henrietta was occasionally embarrassed by ignorance regarding earlier readings that she hadn't done, things that had been talked about in class seemed to have stuck in her mind, and Rita quickly got the impression that, although Henrietta didn't like reading history, she seemed to pay attention to her when she taught in class, which was something, at least.

They ended up discussing what Rome took from Greece, culturally, and some of the contributions

Rome had left the world, and went over this or that battle, which Henrietta wasn't all that interested in, and frankly, neither was Rita, but the student gradually became comfortable with the teacher, and they were having a pretty good time.

When they began discussing certain aspects of ancient Roman culture, they began to have some conversations that were very interesting to both of them.

“So girls got married, like, before they were 15?” Henrietta asked....she was feeling a little warm, so she quietly undid another button on her blouse while Rita was looking down at a book.

Nothing Goes for Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852

2 Likes

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Saturn101: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Zamar: 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by ThrillPlus: 7:39am On Apr 23, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by ThrillPlus: 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
Waiting for more.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Awesome05: 1:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Go on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 10:14pm On Apr 30, 2022
“So girls got married, like, before they were 15?” Henrietta asked....she was feeling a little warm, so she quietly undid another button on her blouse while Rita was looking down at a book.

“Yes, often they married somebody much older than themselves, since it took awhile for men to come to the point where they could support a family, and there was such a high infant-mortality rate that women needed to have a lot of kids to make sure the parents would be provided for in their old age. It was pretty common all over the ancient world.”

Rita explained, instantly noticing the opened shirt, and the fairly deep cleavage Henrietta had revealed. Hmmmm.....about time....

“Okay, like, I could see marrying an older guy, in theory” Henrietta started to say, thoughts of Alfred skipping through her mind, though marriage was not on her list of priorities, she understood that in somebody else's shoes it might make sense.... “but I don't get the whole, creepy, marrying-14-year-olds thing for the guys”

“Yes, I get what you're saying, some elements of life back then were weird. But that's the way it was, especially in the lower-rungs of society. Wealthier people were a lot more like us in that way.....but they were different in other ways too..... our society sees their lives as a lot more 'decadent' for example.

They were always having orgies, and eating all the time, and having orgies while eating, and doing all sorts of weird stuff.” Rita commentated, thinking about all sorts of debauchery she had read about powerful men and lecherous women taking part in, and their various sexual escapades. It always stirred her. I'm going to show you what decadent is in a second, Henrietta.

“Yeah, like what you were saying about Tiberius and what's-his-name.....Calignus or something or other.” Henrietta crossed her legs, and her skirt rode up her thigh.

“Bimbo, yes.” Rita said with a smile. He was her favorite emperor. And that thigh looked tempting.

Henrietta kept going: “I think it would be weird to be a servant or something....what if they just decided to have you or whatever? Like, just grabbed you and started, you know, doing whatever they wanted?” Rita shifted in her seat a little, and Henrietta continued “....that would be awkward....like, one moment you're just working, next moment you're like, having some creeper all up on you......” Henrietta said.

Inside she was thinking, Alfred can get all up on me anytime I'm working. Hmmm...I wonder if Bimbo's female servants ever enjoyed his attentions..............if he was hot enough I probably would.......... Henrietta leaned forward a little to look at picture of a bust of Bimbo, and her breasts, contained in a frilly white bra, were immediately being lusted after by Rita, hungrily.

Nothing Goes For Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Zamar: 6:22pm On May 02, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by FairCritic(m): 7:52am On May 06, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 11:05am On May 08, 2022
Inside she was thinking, Alfred can get all up on me anytime I'm working. Hmmm...I wonder if Bimbo's female servants ever enjoyed his attentions..............if he was hot enough I probably would..........

Henrietta leaned forward a little to look at picture of a bust of Bimbo, and her breasts, contained in a frilly white bra, were immediately being lusted after by Rita, hungrily.

“Well, I guess it might seem weird....but you know, they were the most powerful men in the world, and some women didn't seem to mind.”

Rita sat a little closer to Henrietta, “Roman Senators' wives were constantly carrying on affairs in that society. Particularly with decadent emperors....”

“Wow, well, I guess I can get that,” and as she spoke, Henrietta stretched, her back arching beautifully, her breasts proudly standing out. She spoke in the middle of the stretch, “Who knows? If he made a move on me I might.....oh, hey....”

Rita had placed her hands on Henrietta's shoulders and was gently massaging them. It took Henrietta by surprise......but it felt good. Henrietta thought to herself, Alright, went from scary/cool teacher to awesome teacher, in one second. Good job Rita.

“What,” Rita said, enjoying the feeling of her student's soft skin, even through her thin blouse, “You would carry on an affair with Bimbo? Pretty brave, kid.” She was pushing her thumbs into Henrietta's back, while gently gripping her shoulders.

While she spoke, she moved her hands forward a little, up and over the shoulders, then she started running her fingers down and back up Henrietta's soft skin—right below the girl's neck. Her hands went over her collarbone a little, than back up, then back down slowly, firmly pushing in.............she was doing a good job.

Henrietta rolled her head around, enjoying the treatment, and repositioned herself so she was sitting with her back a little more towards her teacher. Rita moved over and brought a leg up on the couch and around Henrietta, so that Henrietta's back ended up resting against her.

Rita's breasts pressed up against her young student. Her hands moved up and around Henrietta's neck, her thumbs pressed in firmly where Jaime's neck met her head.....and Henrietta loved it.

“Mmmmmm......well.....I wasn't thinking an affair really, I was just thinking if I was a servant girl or something....” Ummm... Henrietta thought, this conversation is actually getting a little weird......I think I'll keep my thoughts to myself on this ma......

“Oh I see. The most powerful man in the world finding you desirable” Rita's hands moved down her student's neck, one resting on her left shoulder, her right hand falling quite low on the chest, the thumb lazily drawing circles between, and right above,

Henrietta's breasts. “.....Yeah, it might be a bit of a turn on. I bet he'd be all over you, actually.” Rita leaned a little closer and said these words quietly.

Henrietta laughed a little, and put her head back, as Rita's left hand continued massaging near her neck. “Well, I'd like to think he would, but he probably could have whoever he wanted...” I'm diggin the massage, but her hand is pretty close to my boobs there...but whatever. She's been chill...I don't know what I found scary about her at all.

Rita's right hand moved, slowly, a little lower, and her little finger dropped down and gently felt the top of Henrietta's left breast, pressing ever so slightly into the soft skin.

Her eyes closed as she felt the high school student.... It was perfect. She breathed out softly, and with a low voice, “I think if he had his choice, he would take you......I know I would....” and her hand lowered itself to Henrietta's boob and squeezed it lightly.

Nothing Goes for Nothing: https://okadabooks.com/book/about/nothing-goes-for-nothing/44852
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by BigBasher: 7:27am On May 10, 2022
Interesting update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by FairCritic(m): 5:29am On May 12, 2022
Ride on.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Ultimas: 12:12pm On May 15, 2022
Rita's right hand moved, slowly, a little lower, and her little finger dropped down and gently felt the top of Henrietta's left breast, pressing ever so slightly into the soft skin. Her eyes closed as she felt the high school student.... It was perfect.

She breathed out softly, and with a low voice, “I think if he had his choice, he would take you......I know I would....” and her hand lowered itself to Henrietta's boob and squeezed it lightly.

Henrietta whipped around to face her teacher. Rita's eyes opened quickly. Henrietta saw them instantly change from warm and kind to stern and business-like; her hand was still on the girl's breast, but the squeeze had changed,in some weird way, like her eyes had, from a passing touch to a firm grasp.

“Wha....wha...............What are you doing......?” Henrietta breathlessly asked, her eyes shifting from her teacher's determined face down to her determined hand, which had taken possession of Henrietta's boob. She started to breathe quickly, nervously, her breasts rising and falling.

The firm grasp softened slightly, and started kneading its object of interest, and when Henrietta's hands raised up to grasp her teacher's arm, trying to push it away half-heartedly, the grasp became insistent, and wouldn't be moved. I don't want to offend her, but what's she want? Is she going to...like...attack me?? She can't. She won't. She'll lose her job, she knows that.

“Listen......I...uh....I know we were getting along and all....”

Henrietta started saying, incredibly distracted by her teacher's unwavering, direct eye contact, and the hand that was groping her “...and, you're really, really cool. I've had fun, but.......um....I didn't know you were a lesbian,” at this point Henrietta tried to push Rita away, but her teacher's left hand circled around Henrietta's back and pulled her close, her other hand had left Henrietta's breast and was very slowly moving down, finding another button on her blouse, pausing, and starting to undo it...

“Mmhm. And?” Rita replied, not adding anything else. She broke her stare at Henrietta and lowered her eyes to her student's chest.

Henrietta didn't know what to do for sure. Her teacher had replied just like she was replying to one of Henrietta's excuses for not doing any homework.

A sort of been-there-done-that tone that implied she knew what she was doing and didn't need this conversation since she knew what was going on already.

“And......look....I'm not comfortable with this. I'm not a lesbian. I'm not bi-curious or whatever.” The button came undone, the offending hand reached down to the next, and Henrietta looked down towards it, then back up at her teacher, desperately, “Rita, I'm not a lesbian.”

1 Like

Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by Awesome05: 10:23am On May 17, 2022
Nice update.
Re: Nothing Goes For Nothing [Adult Contents] by FairCritic(m): 10:28am On May 19, 2022
Nice work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Giving Away Free Ebooks Of World Famous Authors / Chimamanda Adichie, Her Father, James Nwoye Adichie & Mother Grace Ifeoma Bond / Ivara Esege, Chimamanda Adichie's Husband, Pictured With Her Brother, Kene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.