Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,942 members, 7,835,139 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Holiday Accommodation In The Uk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Holiday Accommodation In The Uk (494 Views)

What Are The Cheapest And Fastest Ways To Send Money From Nigeria To The UK / Do Nigerians Still Buy Anything From The UK? / FREE FREE FREE - Business Items ( In Ajah, Lagos imported from the UK) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Holiday Accommodation In The Uk by bcsman: 11:46am On May 31, 2011
Hello all,

I am a Nigerian based in the UK and I have observed over the years that a lot of Nigerians visits the UK frequently for their holiday, what i noticed over the years is that people stay with friends and family in small UK houses. Holiday is a time to relax and enjoy yourself but the UK tight houses does not allow this when you end up sleeping in the living room of a friend on a sofa.

We can take this trouble away by getting you a serviced apartment in any location of your choice in the UK either in the same city with friends and family or in a different good holiday location. There are other services we can also provide during your holiday. Please use our email address on our profile if you need to contact us.
Re: Holiday Accommodation In The Uk by fegflu: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2011
Fone number and ur email please. Please send them to stoikmusah@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Just Landed From Dubai / Clean Nokia E63 For Sale + 4 Gig Memory Card @ 17k Call 07031572166 / Lagos Cleared Toyota Camry For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.