Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,447 members, 7,853,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Sacked Pastors Fallout: Bishop Oyedepo To Suspend Tithe And Offering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sacked Pastors Fallout: Bishop Oyedepo To Suspend Tithe And Offering (379 Views)

Sacked Pastors: Winners Chapel Is In Order - Reno Omokri / Coronavirus: Bishop Oyedepo To Donate Ambulances And Medical Equipment (Pics) / Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacked Pastors Fallout: Bishop Oyedepo To Suspend Tithe And Offering by Jexato230abu: 6:12pm On Oct 09, 2021
With the recent controversy resulting from his sudden dismissal of 40 pastors from his church, founder of Living Faith Church Worldwide, Bishop David Oyedepo has made another shocking move by suspending tithe and offering from his church on Wednesday while addressing the congregation after rubbishing rumors that he had sacked the pastors because of their low turnout of revenue.

“The lord has blessed me tremendously,” he said while addressing the congregation, “I am a billionaire by his grace. I have fleets of expensive cars, private jets, and even a yacht. What more do I need money for? My church has thousands of staff and we have never owed them or taken an overdraft to pay them. Even this church stops functioning the Lord has blessed me enough so that my net worth is enough to pay all my employees for the next 20 years.”

Click below for full story..........

https://yeyenews.com/sacked-pastors-fallout-bishop-oyedepo-to-suspend-tithe-and-offering/

Re: Sacked Pastors Fallout: Bishop Oyedepo To Suspend Tithe And Offering by Fahdiga(m): 6:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
If I hear. Our pastors are tithe and offering lovers
Re: Sacked Pastors Fallout: Bishop Oyedepo To Suspend Tithe And Offering by thesicilian: 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
To prove he doesn't really need tithes and offerings to survive, he should suspend it permanently or give every proceeds from there to the less privileged
Re: Sacked Pastors Fallout: Bishop Oyedepo To Suspend Tithe And Offering by Fahdiga(m): 6:17pm On Oct 09, 2021
thesicilian:
To prove he doesn't really need tithes and offerings to survive, he should suspend it permanently or give every proceeds from there to the less privileged
He won't
Re: Sacked Pastors Fallout: Bishop Oyedepo To Suspend Tithe And Offering by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
So you guys didn't see that the source of the news is Yeyenews.com?

This is a yeye talk sad
Re: Sacked Pastors Fallout: Bishop Oyedepo To Suspend Tithe And Offering by philiancoop(m): 6:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Video
Re: Sacked Pastors Fallout: Bishop Oyedepo To Suspend Tithe And Offering by fullnetwork: 7:18pm On Oct 09, 2021
Well done pastor. If you had started without collecting those monies I would have been more impressed.

(1) (Reply)

E / Pastor Odukoya Loses Wife Again / What Nigeria Pentecostal Fellowship Said About Pastor W F Kumuyi Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.