Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,359 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Should She?! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Should She?! (674 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should She?! by akinwunmi(m): 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2007
She's an American, She met a Nigerian guy in USA for about 6 months now the guy wants her to come to Nigeria to marry his cousin at the registry and the cousin processes shipped cars here in Nigeria.

Guyz wht do you think? Let's stop spoiling our image because of Green Card wahala

will update you with more info and also invite her to join.
Re: Should She?! by mrferlie(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2007
wetin be your own problem?
Re: Should She?! by akinwunmi(m): 10:35pm On Jul 23, 2007
is tht wht i asked u********plz if u have nothing to say why dnt u take a Hike*****abaa

guess u will sell ur birth right for a plate of pottage uh
Re: Should She?! by mukina2: 10:39pm On Jul 23, 2007
This is not a new thing

matter of fact Happens here all the time grin even the registry office makes a lot now . all the fees have been raised grin more revenue for Government grin
Re: Should She?! by akinwunmi(m): 10:43pm On Jul 23, 2007
grin grin grin yeah i knw it aint new. would u advice her to do it?
Re: Should She?! by mukina2: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2007
noo

i go tell her to waka farrrrrrrrrrr grin
Re: Should She?! by akinwunmi(m): 1:15am On Jul 24, 2007
thanks jaree

(1) (Reply)

Pmi / Single Still Searching (sss) / I Met This Girl At The Atm In School,she Is In Year 1 While I'm In My Second Year.we Exchanged Numbe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.