Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,210 members, 7,846,016 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Does Ifa Make Sense To You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Ifa Make Sense To You (792 Views)

What Does IFA Teaches / Story Of Adam And Eve Makes Sense To Me / The Story Of Adam And Eve Does Not Make Sense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Ifa Make Sense To You by Abohboy: 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2021
I'd like to see the perspective of Christians and Muslims and even Atheists on the practice of Ifa and the religion whether it is positive or negative and if the continuation of the practice of Ifa in the 21st century makes sense to you from your religious perspective
Re: Does Ifa Make Sense To You by Amotolongbo(f): 11:50pm On Oct 09, 2021
Abohboy:
I'd like to see the perspective of Christians and Muslims and even Atheists on the practice of Ifa and the religion whether it is positive or negative and if the continuation of the practice of Ifa in the 21st century makes sense to you from your religious perspective
It doesn’t need making sense to the other worshippers. If it makes sense to those worshipping it, leave them alone.

You could have asked Ifa worshippers if Christianity and Islam make sense to them

1 Like

Re: Does Ifa Make Sense To You by Enceladus(m): 12:27am On Oct 10, 2021
Re: Does Ifa Make Sense To You by Cyphar(m): 1:02am On Oct 10, 2021
If you were born into the family of people that worship ifa, you wouldn't be saying this.

Some people need to respect other people's religion lipsrsealed
Re: Does Ifa Make Sense To You by helinues: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2021
That's what we called Belief.

Those who belief in Ifa also question the authentication of other religions.

As long as what you belief is working for you, no qualms
Re: Does Ifa Make Sense To You by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:49am On Oct 10, 2021
Ifa itself is not even anti-God, those babalawos have a lot of Godliness more than most Christians and Muslims, ifa believers don't betray, they don't lie to extort, they don't hate on people practicing other religions but instead focus on what they believe in, these are the bad things you mostly find among Christians and Muslims of this day

1 Like

Re: Does Ifa Make Sense To You by Riverville(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2021
Ifa is the way
Re: Does Ifa Make Sense To You by Abohboy: 9:31am On Oct 10, 2021
Amotolongbo:
It doesn’t need making sense to the other worshippers. If it makes sense to those worshipping it, leave them alone.

You could have asked Ifa worshippers if Christianity and Islam make sense to them

I was asking because i've seen a lot of negative views when it comes to Ifa and i'd like to see the exact views of those bashing Ifa and what they believe is the basis of the practice not in a rude manner but rather in a let me see your perspective manner
Re: Does Ifa Make Sense To You by orisa37: 9:38am On Oct 10, 2021
IFA IS SIGNS AND SYMBOLS STUDIED AND INTERPRETED BY PROFESSIONALS.

THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN FROM HEBREWS AND GREEK SIGNS AND SYMBOLS AND DREAMS OF ODU-DU-IWA.

SO MY FRIEND. IFA MAKES MORE SENSE THAN WORDS.
Re: Does Ifa Make Sense To You by Abohboy: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2021
orisa37:
IFA IS SIGNS AND SYMBOLS STUDIED AND INTERPRETED BY PROFESSIONALS.

THE BIBLE WAS WRITTEN FROM HEBREWS AND GREEK SIGNS AND SYMBOLS AND DREAMS OF ODU-DU-IWA.

SO MY FRIEND. IFA MAKES MORE SENSE THAN WORDS.

The Bible has no relation to Ifa but what you said makes sense
Re: Does Ifa Make Sense To You by Abohboy: 9:41am On Oct 10, 2021
Cyphar:
If you were born into the family of people that worship ifa, you wouldn't be saying this.

Some people need to respect other people's religion lipsrsealed

It seems there's a misconception i'd like to practice Ifa but i'd like to see the general viewsof others on the practice

(1) (Reply)

Christian Marriage/relationship Books / Who Should I Believe In This Case?? / “happie Boys Are Ingrates”– Apostle Suleman Fumes,vow To Return Them To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.