Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

Strictly For Bolt/ubber Drivers - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Strictly For Bolt/ubber Drivers (214 Views)

Whatsapp Strictly For Agro Investor / Cryptocurrency And Steemit Online Training Strictly For Serious Unemployed / Strictly For Those Interested To Earn Money From The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strictly For Bolt/ubber Drivers by aragon4realz(m): 5:16am On Oct 10, 2021
Good day drivers in the house ,I have a brother who has finished university for long and jobs are not coming his ways but he is a good driver and dedicated too and am planning on investing in him with 2m naira which I will use to get him a nice foreign used car for bolt drive and I need some advice from you guys..
do you think he will able to return the 2m to me in a year cos am not asking for interest and secondly is the business still lucrative enough for him to succeed? Because that money is my life savings

(1) (Reply)

See Why Women Investors Are Still Outperforming Men / Join Us In This Project / Freelancing Business - How You Can Make N600k Monthly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.