Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,457 members, 7,812,402 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji (29138 Views)

BBNaija's Beatrice Buys New Honda (Photos) / BBNaija's Beatrice Shows Off Her Curvy Body In New Photos / BBNaija: Beatrice Agba Nwaji Biography, Age, Divorce, State of Origin, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by envoymedia: 6:34am On Oct 10, 2021
Big Brother Naija season 6 star, Beatrice Agba Nwaji shared new stunning photos of herself on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

"Black is infinitely chic, undeniably mysterious and deeply misunderstood. Love my little black dress❤️"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUxhc61sDQr/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Nwodosis(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2021
She had all it takes to have stayed longer in the house but her village people made her an enemy to almost all the the housemates.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Davash222(m): 7:03am On Oct 10, 2021
A Marketer advertising her goods...

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Peace081: 7:46am On Oct 10, 2021
Where is the stunning

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by SocialJustice: 7:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Nigerian girls with big thighs and long yansh, una no go rest until I marry like 4 commot. Traditional marriage o, I no dey take anybody to court or church. cheesy

31 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by compton11(m): 9:37am On Oct 10, 2021
OLOSHO

6 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by endsarrrs(f): 9:38am On Oct 10, 2021
SocialJustice:
Nigerian girls with big thighs and long yansh, una no go rest until I marry like 2 commot. cheesy

collect

5 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by slawormiir: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by aderilb: 9:39am On Oct 10, 2021
my favorite housemate tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Mrjonah(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Fine girl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by greatiyk4u(m): 9:39am On Oct 10, 2021
Sweet chic

This is her market season and she shouldn't dull in taking advantage of the season because nothing lasts forever.

This is the same advise I gave her on Friday as a father figure to her,

5 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2021
The only SHOW, Ladies enter with hunger & starvation, become prostitutes & emerge as jobless entrepreneurs and motivational speakers with overwhelming prostitution as foundation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Mopolchi: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2021
You've said it all.
Nwodosis:
She had all it takes to have stayed longer in the house but her village people made her enemy to almost all the the housemates.
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Kunlelee: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2021
A PH base babe with a good stature
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Kajaard: 9:40am On Oct 10, 2021
Natural curves. No enhancement. Just the way I like it kiss

27 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by shiki(m): 9:40am On Oct 10, 2021
cool I can't know why girl was kicked out so early

3 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by affable4(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2021
Fine girl with very low self esteem/awareness.

May God grant you that which you lack. If not, people will use you and you under will suffer

10 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by SavageResponse(m): 9:41am On Oct 10, 2021
Is her skin this smooth in real life or is this the work of Photoshop? cheesy

1 Like

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by wunmi590(m): 9:42am On Oct 10, 2021

Fine and straight girl

1 Like

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by adesegun121(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2021
Seen
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by MayorWhales: 9:47am On Oct 10, 2021
Advert grin

1 Like

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by asatemple(f): 9:47am On Oct 10, 2021
It's your time, reign!
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 10, 2021
asatemple:
It's your time, reign!
Her time to upgrade & legitimize her sex story
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by NekkyCee(f): 9:55am On Oct 10, 2021
Please stop this. It does not speak well of you. It won't sound good to you too if your sister is referred as same. Please let's be civil with words. A sane society begins with us.
compton11:
OLOSHO

12 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 10, 2021
NekkyCee:
Please stop this. It does not speak well of you. It won't sound good to you too if your sister is referred as same. Please let's be civil with words. A sane society begins with us.
Does she Look sane?
You ask of a SANE society but here you are raising a conglomerate of prostitutes..
I don't get it?
You & I know where she's already heading to.

3 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by NekkyCee(f): 10:05am On Oct 10, 2021
No naaaa. My brother that's not the point. It's better to say that she is indecently dressed than using such word. E get as e be nwanne.
MALIGNANTGuest:

Does she Look sane?
You ask of a SANE society but here you are raising a conglomerate of prostitutes..
I don't get it?
Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by compton11(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2021
NekkyCee:
my sister don't dress like this inorder to feel relevant

4 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 10, 2021
NekkyCee:
No naaaa. My brother that's not the point. It's better to say that She is indecently dressed than using such word. It's not nice na.
How BEST do u think dey should be addressed?
These are now ROLE MODELS to Girls in Secondary schools. That's moral decadence.
You can't plant pepper & expect Mango.
I will address my SISTERS same or even worse!

4 Likes

Re: New Stunning Photos Of BBNaija's Beatrice Agba Nwaji by NekkyCee(f): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2021
I understand dear. What I am saying is that they are two different things, OLOSHO is derogatory, there are other ways of expressing disapproval and facilitate corrective behaviour. Someone who is called OLOSHO would respond differently from someone who is told that she dresses INDECENTLY. Two different approaches to addressing one issue. That's the point I'm trying to make. Cheers and make it a great sunday! smiley
compton11:
my sister don't dress like this inorder to feel relevant

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Waje: My Daughter, Emerald Iruobe Saw Me Drunk / Private Jet Robbery: Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Reports Are False, Baseless - FAAN / Kunle Afolayan Hangs Out With Asa In Paris, France (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.