Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder (51875 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Tyson Fury Vs Deontay Wilder: When Is The Fight? Date? Time? Venue? / Deontay Wilder Shoves Off Tyson Fury During Fight Promotional Campaign (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Bitchiamjay(m): 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2021
Tyson Fury retained his WBC heavyweight crown on Saturday with a spectacular 11th-round knockout of Deontay Wilder as their trilogy fight delivered a boxing classic.

Wilder says Fury’s size was a problem for him to handle after he was rushed to the hospital.

In brief remarks, he acknowledged he had struggled to deal with Fury’s size.

“I did my best, but it wasn’t good enough,” said Wilder.

“I’m not sure what happened. I know that in training, he did certain things, and I also knew that he didn’t come in at 277 to be a ballet dancer.

“He came to lean on me, try to rough me up and he succeeded.”

In an epic battle in front of 15,820 fans at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, both fighters were knocked down on multiple occasions in an enthralling contest full of improbable twists and turns.

Fury looked to have gained the upper hand after flooring Wilder in the third round, only for the 35-year-old from Alabama to respond with two knockdowns that had the English champion clinging on desperately in the fourth.

But it was the bigger, heavier Fury — landing the cleaner and more damaging blows — who finished the stronger, and the champion had Wilder down once again in the 10th with a right hook.

Wilder responded bravely to that knockdown by wobbling Fury in return.

But the brutal energy-sapping nature of the fight, and Fury’s relentless physicality, finally took its toll on Wilder in the 11th.

With the American exhausted and on the ropes, Fury landed the decisive combination.

A right uppercut scrambled Wilder’s senses before Fury crashed a right hook into his opponent’s temple that sent the challenger tumbling to the canvas, barely conscious.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-tyson-fury-defeated-me-deontay-wilder/%3famp

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
You tried Man, thumbs up

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Mummy12: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
He tried jare kiss

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by SarkinYarki: 2:12pm On Oct 10, 2021
You are the best Heavy weight in this generation the problem is just Tyson Fury is out of this world

201 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by suffering: 4:18pm On Oct 10, 2021
Wilder took a lot of punishment in that fight. The battle went back and forth and any man could clinch the victory especially since both decided to throw only power shots after a while.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by DoggoneDogg: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
He defeated you cuz he is superior.

Case closed. cool

112 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by crafteck(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Do yall know this country would be better off as a British colony? Whats the advantage if independence? We are better off with so called foreign slavers than our own elites enslaving masses, they say the briton stole us blind, our own people have stolen us blind, how can a group of people sit on trillions and perform off the mic drama in nddc, how can people steal money meant for weapons that should be used to protect us, how can they steal money donated to help the poor during covid, how can they send children of the poor to fight for junction oshodi while they take pics with their kids graduating from american University, their kids came out with flying colours, kids of the poor that they sent to their war dided with obituaries printed in black and white

45 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Pierce008: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Better beating don humble am...
Dude got no single excuse anymore grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by adioolayi(m): 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Guy rest...and die it.......He is just a better fighter, plain and simple.

Gbogbo alaye yi o necessary grin grin

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by WalexyWWE: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
This one never accept defeats, always whining. Accept it you lose and you will always be second. Only then would you set new heights for yourself.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by femi4: 7:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Mr...gba fún Ọgá e, don't be a sore loser. Always looking for an excuse

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Chikekoli: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
The guy tryed Sha
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by NwaNimo1(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fury is the real deal....knock him to coma and he gets up!

[img]https://c./BC52nnaWkbkAAAAd/tyson-fury-deontay-wilder.gif[/img]

how manage....?

[img]https://c./cSMe1yqcwb4AAAAd/tyson-fury-knock-down.gif[/img]

Gypsy juju strong......?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by dollynnn(f): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na every time my guy dey get excuse.
Brace up and move on

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by vibbb: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Classical knockout through energy reservation via super technicality, patience and perfect timing to showcase professionalism. Congratulations to Fury, victory well deserve.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by blueyonder6: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
cool
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
All the blacks just choose to lose at the same time cry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Kajaard: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Bitchiamjay:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/why-tyson-fury-defeated-me-deontay-wilder/%3famp

That was a boxing match to watch. A real slugfest between 2 great boxers. Not like AJ that thinks he is playing PS4 boxing undecided

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by binary007: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
The right uppercut scrambled Wilder’s senses.

Definitely the funniest thing I have seen this year.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by wallstreetnews: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Watch why Wilder was defeated

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Jj_bw05WU

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Gten(m): 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
Fury is a confirmed beast in the ring!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Kingcalls: 7:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
AJ abeg avoid this guy...he wud hv been a murderer if not for boxing...the guy brutal

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by femi4: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
dollynnn:
Brace up and move on
I taya o

1 Like

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by pacespot(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
grin
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by achymmania: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Respect to wilder. At least he fought better this time around, just that the better man won. If he should attack our own AJ the way he attacked fury, AJ will kiss the mummy in few Sec.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by gazza07(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
My respects Wilder. Fury was a bigger man, he always threw his big size on wilder, one of his game plan

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Beud: 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
SarkinYarki:
You are the best Heavy weight in this generation the problem is just Tyson Fury is out of this world
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by chukslawrence(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Ok
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Sunnybabe(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Good
Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Blake755: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
My guy chop beating die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tyson Fury Defeated Me - Deontay Wilder by Kajaard: 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2021
dollynnn:
Brace up and move on

He has run out of excuses. When you lose to the same man 3 times you have no more excuses to give cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jose Mourinho Pictured With Anthony Joshua, Heavyweight Champion / Sacked Samuel Nlend Arrives Cameroon (pics) / Emmanuel Adebayor Shows Off His Garage With Exotic Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.