Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

A Bolt/uber Driver Advice Needed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / A Bolt/uber Driver Advice Needed (146 Views)

JAPA: "I Regret Relocating Abroad" – Femi Brainard Opens Up On Being Uber Driver / A Bolt From The Blue (18+) / Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Bolt/uber Driver Advice Needed by Hawkeyez: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
Good day drivers in the house ,I have a brother who has finished university for long and jobs are not coming his ways but he is a good driver and dedicated too and am planning on investing in him with 2m naira which I will use to get him a nice foreign used car for bolt drive and I need some advice from you guys..
do you think he will able to return the 2m to me in a year cos am not asking for interest and secondly is the business still lucrative enough for him to succeed? Because that money is my life savings
Re: A Bolt/uber Driver Advice Needed by YeyeGbami: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2021
Which tokunbo you wan buy for 2M first.

Do HP agreement for him, he gets the car after paying you back with interest.
Re: A Bolt/uber Driver Advice Needed by Hawkeyez: 1:14pm On Oct 10, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Which tokunbo you wan buy for 2M first.

Do HP agreement for him, he gets the car after paying you back with interest.
Yeah that's the plan, the car is either civic or corolla
Re: A Bolt/uber Driver Advice Needed by Hawkeyez: 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2021
Are there no bolt drivers in the house??

(1) (Reply)

Home Storage Solutions For Every Room In The House / Learning The Art Of Blogging Free Here / Omo My Mood Na Positive Vibration, Die-hard Fan Gushes Over AFRO Jc's Music Prow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.