Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,867 members, 7,838,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Why You Are Not Making Sales On Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why You Are Not Making Sales On Whatsapp (526 Views)

This Is Why Your Business Is Not Making Sales / Working Strategy For Constant Sales On Clickbank/Jvzoo/Warr+ Check Out And Learn / This Is Why You Are Not Making Sales On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Are Not Making Sales On Whatsapp by Solaceangel(f): 12:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
[If you're using WhatsApp marketing to sale your products and you are not making sells dispute the amount of energy you are putting, this post I for you.

Hard work is good but working smarter is better.

Therefore, I will disclose the things you are doing but not doing them right and the ones you might not have done that is hindering you from making sales.

I will tell you why you should do them, ways you can do them and why they are necessary to help you make sales.

��� ��� ���� ��?

���� ������ �� ���� ���'�� ����� ��������� ���������� �����

Without wasting your time, Let me start from what WhatsApp is all about:

Whatsapp is a messaging, that allows users to send text messages and voice messages, make voice and video calls, and share images, documents, user locations, and other content.

There are about 2 billion people active users on Whatsapp, almost rivaling Facebooks, 2.6b, and twice as much as IG's 1 billion.

Whatsapp is a marketing resource that you can no longer over look.

As a business person and you are using whatsapp to sale, here are the 4 things you must put into consideration inorder to make sales.

1)Your WhatsApp Status:

What do you post on your status?
I know you must have answered, "my products of course".

Yes, am not doubting that you post your products on your status but have you ever thought about the impression/information your status sends to your viewers?

Before uploading pictures on your status, first of all, ask yourself
"Will this status give my viewers reasons to buy from me?"

What you must know is that people buy reasons not what you sale: what will your product will do for them?.

Will your product help your customers to show off if you are selling clothes. Is that particular clothe available for tguer body size?

If you sell clothes, don't go and download pictures online and expect people to buy, we all have brains, we can easily know which picture is real and which is fake, instead what you should do is, call a friend of yours and take pictures of him/her wearing the clothes.

You can as well take pictures of yourself as well. This will make people believe you more.

2)Authority:
First let's start from your profile picture.

How does it look like?

Let me use that selling of clothes as a case study, you sell corporate cloths and your profile picture is a picture of you on t-shirt. ���

Another thing is that people buy from expert, if you are into graphic design, how have you positioned yourself so that people will believe that you are an expert in your field and then buy from you?

If a customer indicates interest in your product/services, how do you communicate with him/her to believe that you know what you are doing?

First never jump to sale, although what we all want is the money.

Give your customers value, educate them, tell them what your product can do for them.

3) Follow up:

But before I go ahead to share this with you, take a moment and answer the question below�

How do you do your follow up?

How do you do it?

If you've been marketing actively, you'll have a number of interested prospects who grow cold over time and hide in the shadows without a reason.

Even though they were almost at the point of taking your offer.

For this reason, you'll have every need to follow them up.

But, you need to apply due diligence when following up on these kind of prospects

Why?

Because life can happen; health, family, work, and every other life maladies that can make a person not take an offer that will add more value to their life sooner than expected

Here's the thing:

Before you follow up on these kind of prospects (or any kind of prospect at all)

Go back and check your previous conversation(s) with them

Why?

It's simple

You don't want to miss the point of the previous conversation for the sake of congruence

Your messages must align

And do not be following up with a pitch (this means pressure to most prospects)

Be kind and cautious.

4) Traffic: As a serious minded business person, you need traffic inorder to make sales.

Awareness is very important here, if people are not aware of what you sell or the services you render, nobody will check up on your products and this results to zero sales and finally no money.

Thanks to social media which has made it possible for us to run adverts on their platform.

You can run ads on social media either on Facebook, Instagram or even paying an influencer to advertise your products on their time-line.

5) Finally, if you sale to broke people you won't make money because they won't buy.

So you don't want broke people around your products, here is a tip on how to chase broke people away and invite high paying prospects to your products/services.

Make a questionnaire:

This is very important.

Let's say, you teach people graphic design and someone comes into your dm to ask about your services and indicates interest.

Ask the person whether he/she has the basic requirement for learning the skill (let's say phone for instance)

Also, ask the person if he/she has a start up capital (if the skill needs a capital)

From the person's answer you will get to know if the person is serious.

����������

��� ������� �� ���� �������� �� �������� �� �� ���� ���'�� ������� �� �� ��������� ��� �� ��� ������ ���������� ��� ������ �� ����� ��� ��� ����.

���������� ������� �� ���� ������� �� ������ ���� ���� �������� �� ��������

�� ��� ����� ���� ���� ��������, ����� �� ���� ������� ���� ��� ���� ����� ���� ���� ����� �� �����������.

If you would want to learn more about how to use WhatsApp to increase your sales, tell me on the comment section or chat me up on whatsapp: 08139102461 , there is something I will show you.

This post is to your success.
]

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Not Making Sales On Whatsapp by Fearyourcreator: 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2022
I will like to know more

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Free 15000000 Shiba Inu From Free Shiba / You Can Make 50k With SweetMonee / Aliexpress Plug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.