Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) (53255 Views)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Lagos State Hand 'Glover Memorial Hall' To Olu Jacobs And His Wife, Joke Silva / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Dshocker(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Kestolove:
Shebi dem say this man Don die....

As him neva die,go kill am na
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 9:39pm On Oct 10, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Sickness no good o.

This man no come resemble Jomo Kenyatta again

It is Old Age, Bro!!

Almost 80 Years nor be Beans!! He was born in 1942!

How many pple live up to 70 diz days?

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Lugianostar(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2021
Is he not the one that our cheap bloggers declared dead?

Lovely family

Happy Birthday sir
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Tyche(m): 9:43pm On Oct 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Sometimes I do compare Olu Jacobs and Pete Edochie, Olu Jacobs is good, I think Pete Edochie is more charismatic and should I say displays more confidence in his movie roles.

What sort of joblessness is this

9 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 9:44pm On Oct 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

It is Old Age, Bro!!

Almost 80 Years nor be Beans!! He was born in 1942!

How many pple live up to 70 diz days?
I get you,bro.
But his face just changed all of a sudden.
The Esama of Benin has maintained same face for over 20 years, he is 84 years old.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Olujacobs doesn't look well. Oh God, please give him good health.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
Optimistguy1969:

I get you,bro.
But his face just changed all of a sudden.
The Esama of Benin has maintained same face for over 20 years, he is 84 years old.
Money!! Esama na money baba dey use o

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by jidxin(m): 9:48pm On Oct 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
Sometimes I do compare Olu Jacobs and Pete Edochie, Olu Jacobs is good, I think Pete Edochie is more charismatic and should I say displays more confidence in his movie roles.
who ask you

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by babyfaceafrica: 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
koyyes:
Olujacobs doesn't look well. Oh God, please give him good health.
He is 79 o... It ain't easy.. God elongate his life

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by NLPoliceWoman: 9:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Dey shout like bat there.
No go grill one small one make you chop, sleep
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
Shut up!!! And stop disguising.
The grill business must be very boring a d with low sales I guess.
Nonsense.
Rule 1, rule 2 kee you there
NLPoliceWoman:

Se.un Myn.d44 Just.wise Domin.ique.
Rule 1.
Rule 2.

1. Please post all threads in the right section, and don't derail threads by posting off topic.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by MrBONE2(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:
SiSi stop complaining them cos they are both good and are heroes in West Wakandagrin

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by FiverrTutor(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
He was indeed a very great man

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by sylve11: 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Dey shout like bat there.
No go grill one small one make you chop, sleep

grin grin cool
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Perfectnumber6(m): 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2021
post=106626519:
Awwwww kiss kiss

From all of us @[/b] : Happy 60th Birthday Madam Joke Silva.

A living legend she is.

[b]#RESPECT

Shut up

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by briggson07(m): 10:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Stop insulting them, they're best in their own way.

I pray I'll be great too some day.

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by sylve11: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
Happy birthday @ Joke Silva. I wish you plenty more returns in good health. cool
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Charly68: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
The Legend looks smarter and cool...nothing do you Baba

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Successlane: 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Not like this age celebrities whose marriages barely last for a month.

These are real role models

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by adisabarber(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
DaddyRochie1642:

Dem take comparison swear for una? Can't people just live their lives happily without competition?

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by hopexter(m): 10:09pm On Oct 10, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
And some troublesome people said he's dead.

Look and tell me the difference. Even after all the makeup and adjustments just to meet up for a family photo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by hopexter(m): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2021
FiverrTutor:
He was indeed a very great man

He still is smiley

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by ppogba: 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2021
Benwallt:
you need to rest. What as this got to do with Petepete Edochiet?

If they do not bring the tribal angle into their discussions, they never seem okay.

I seriously doubt if any right thinking person would have made the same comparison if it were pete edochie celebrating.

3 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by AdemolaA2: 10:32pm On Oct 10, 2021
kokoA:
Na who ask you?

Exactly my question too … who ask am to compare ?
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by cardoctor(m): 10:49pm On Oct 10, 2021
Na every six months this man wife dey celebrate birthday?

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by PlayMaker001(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2021
Clean, Parboiled stone free rice available for sale
Mill site: Benue state
Price: #21700 per bag (plus delivery)
Pls call 08138617216
Minimum order at least 600 bags for bulk buyers
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Paulo3ree(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2021
Looking face2face @ones self transition in soundness of mind, body and spirit is tougher than life itself
I pray the heart of such persons be filled with more of good memories
And lips filled with good songs like "this world is not my own"

Health care practitioners, soldiers etc I salute you all greatly

Few souls/consciousness I have witnessed departing it's body was an overwhelming experience
Just like
Candle in the wind
Next second it's just the candle standing
It's pride just left
Yes
The flame is gone, and gone forever
Leaving it bare
And without expression

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU SIR
I WISH YOU MANY MORE HAPPY RETURNS
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2021
HBD sir, I wish you long life and good health, Amen!
Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by warlordd(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2021
He's older than the wife with 19years yet they are a wonderful couple.

2 Likes

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by Exponental(m): 11:25pm On Oct 10, 2021
warlordd:
He's older than the wife with 19years yet they are a wonderful couple.
She was his student.
DaddyRochie1642:
Have you defined yourself?...

1 Like

Re: Olu Jacobs And His Family At Joke Silva's 60th Birthday Party (Photo) by stayclearofme: 11:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
kokoA:
Na who ask you?
I wonder o!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Buys Iphone 11 For Her Daddy As The First To Use It In His Village / Gifty Osei Accused Of Wearing Hips Pad On Stage (Photos) / Nick Cannon Receives A Condom Vending Machine From Kevin Hart After 8th Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.