Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,903 members, 7,821,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Please I Need A POS Machine For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need A POS Machine For Business (313 Views)

How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria / How Can I Get A POS Machine? / How to get a POS for ATM cash withdrawal and Deposit business in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A POS Machine For Business by seanaddy(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2021
I have a shop spot at Costain (Apapa Road), Lagos. I need a P.O.S machine for Agent Banking.

Does anyone have one for sale cheap and affordable or a free one. Na for business purpose and I promise to meet target.

I would actually appreciate a free one for support cos I don't have money to buy.

(Any one with low transaction charges and reasonable commisions).

Thank you
Re: Please I Need A POS Machine For Business by truvine(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Search for Pos Agent forum on Facebook.... You will see tons to aggregators there and the ones close to you that will help you out.
You will also get advise on either a paid and target free POS options to go for.
Don't go for a free POS from anyone except its from banks and that doesn't come very fast like that, but certainly there is , I have that of Union and I got it for free but it will take time
Re: Please I Need A POS Machine For Business by ugodenzel(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2021
Visit any unionbank branch..or better still come to the branch at mazamaza,mile2. And ask of ugo.
Re: Please I Need A POS Machine For Business by seanaddy(m): 9:06pm On Oct 10, 2021
truvine:
Search for Pos Agent forum on Facebook.... You will see tons to aggregators there and the ones close to you that will help you out.
You will also get advise on either a paid and target free POS options to go for.
Don't go for a free POS from anyone except its from banks and that doesn't come very fast like that, but certainly there is , I have that of Union and I got it for free but it will take time

Thanks Boss, I really appreciate. Like how long to get that of Union Bank and what are their transaction charges like??
Re: Please I Need A POS Machine For Business by seanaddy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 10, 2021
ugodenzel:
Visit any unionbank branch..or better still come to the branch at mazamaza,mile2. And ask of ugo.

Okay Boss. My place is Ijesha, Surulere. I can reason coming to MazaMaza or maybe just visit any union around me. Would love to have an idea of how long it will take to get one from them, their transaction charges, and requirements. Thank you so much.
Re: Please I Need A POS Machine For Business by Pajoke92: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2021
I'm an Opay Aggregator and you can get your terminal within 2 days but it's a paid one though very affordable. You can chat me on WhatsApp 08134572079. Our proof is on Facebook (Rockabir Enterprises) and YouTube (Irefin Abiola). I hope to do a sincere business with you.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Starting Your Business The Right Way? How To Raise Needed Funds For Your Busines / Zelle Funds Needed / Secured Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.