Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Features Nairaland Is Lacking - What Do You Think? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Features Nairaland Is Lacking - What Do You Think? (613 Views)

Men’s Education Today Is Lacking / Ideas And Suggestions On Updates And Features Nairaland Should Have . / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Features Nairaland Is Lacking - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2021
Well...I've been using this forum since 2014 only that I deleted my account ...to focus. Nairaland Is not only a forum but a BIG Social Network In Nigeria. When Facebook InC , and their products went offline... NAIRALAND could have drawn more traffic if the following features were existing

*1 - A Space For User Communication

An Instant Messaging System Would Be worth It. Only that with Nairaland's Strict Management Policy , there should not be an Option to Block Users. This Way , We can Keep connected to Scammers even tho they are trying to do away with Us. Many people Use Opera Browsers to Access NL when they are out of Data. And can't use Emails efficiently.

Phone Numbers

Trying to Connect to Someone On NL is really difficult , Especially when it's Urgent. It may not be safe. But Whoever wants such option can add their numbers nevertheless .

Drop yours

Seen
Lalasticala
Mynd44
Re: Features Nairaland Is Lacking - What Do You Think? by falcon01: 5:00pm On Oct 10, 2021
1. Upvote and downvote
2. A better theme this one is ugly and Annoying but yet we still come
3. Strong registration process cause every clown can create up too 20 accounts because it's easy
4. Reply spaces all the replies shouldnt be on a single line like that if I'm replying this and 5 others are replying it should still be under this.
5. Maybe DM
Re: Features Nairaland Is Lacking - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2021
[s]
falcon01:
1. Upvote and downvote
2. A better theme this one is ugly and Annoying but yet we still come
3. Strong registration process cause every clown can create up too 20 accounts because it's easy
4. Reply spaces all the replies shouldnt be on a single line like that if I'm replying this and 5 others are replying it should still be under this.
5. Maybe DM
[/s] rubbish, we dont want your stupid features nairaland is better than this fool
Re: Features Nairaland Is Lacking - What Do You Think? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 10, 2021
Unknown31:
[s][/s] rubbish, we dont want your stupid features nairaland is better than this fool
grin grin grin true ! Those features are not needed
Re: Features Nairaland Is Lacking - What Do You Think? by falcon01: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2021
Unknown31:
[s][/s] rubbish, we dont want your stupid features nairaland is better than this fool
woah calm down buddy! Who pissed in your drink?
Re: Features Nairaland Is Lacking - What Do You Think? by airsaylongcome: 7:23pm On Oct 10, 2021
McProspero:
Well...I've been using this forum since 2014 only that I deleted my account ...to focus. Nairaland Is not only a forum but a BIG Social Network In Nigeria. When Facebook InC , and their products went offline... NAIRALAND could have drawn more traffic if the following features were existing

*1 - A Space For User Communication

An Instant Messaging System Would Be worth It. Only that with Nairaland's Strict Management Policy , there should not be an Option to Block Users. This Way , We can Keep connected to Scammers even tho they are trying to do away with Us. Many people Use Opera Browsers to Access NL when they are out of Data. And can't use Emails efficiently.

Phone Numbers

Trying to Connect to Someone On NL is really difficult , Especially when it's Urgent. It may not be safe. But Whoever wants such option can add their numbers nevertheless .

Drop yours

Seen
Lalasticala
Mynd44

Absolute NO to phone numbers. Chatting and Private Messages like that on Reddit would be nice. But phone numbers? BIG NO

2 Likes

Re: Features Nairaland Is Lacking - What Do You Think? by Jedalord: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Absolute NO to phone numbers. Chatting and Private Messages like that on Reddit would be nice. But phone numbers? BIG NO
Seconded
Re: Features Nairaland Is Lacking - What Do You Think? by Xandelle: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
Up vote and down vote. And a system that sorts the comments by most up voted. It will effectively reduce trash comments, and this ftc syndrome.

Code comments... Where you can write your code and it won't be clipped on smaller screens.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How The Youth Are Helping Orphans In Ghana To Learn ICT / Why Can't I Advertise My Product Again / How To Integrate Opencart Store With Ebay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.