Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,356 members, 7,812,013 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

Please Help! I Need A Sample Of Deed Of Agreement Of Transfer Of Land Ownership - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please Help! I Need A Sample Of Deed Of Agreement Of Transfer Of Land Ownership (637 Views)

All About Registration Of Deed Of Assignment In Lagos State....... Land Surveyor / The Importance of Deed Of Assignment / Four Vital Documents To Prove Land Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Need A Sample Of Deed Of Agreement Of Transfer Of Land Ownership by jidoscopy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 10, 2021
Good evening fellow nairalanders,

I actually need your assistance. My parents have decided to sell half plot of land out of the full plot of land owned by them and someone has agreed to purchase it. The person is now requesting for a document to ensure the transaction is official. I am at a loss on how to go about it.
Any lawyer in the house or anyone who has any experience in situations like this should kindly help.
Thanks in anticipation.

PS: I would have engaged the service of a lawyer if not for inadequate finance.
Re: Please Help! I Need A Sample Of Deed Of Agreement Of Transfer Of Land Ownership by fistonati(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2021
Just pay a lawyer an agreed fees possibly from 10k depend on your bargaining skill or go to legal naija dot com (lawyer's platform) for that with a token.

jidoscopy:

I actually need your assistance. My parents have decided to sell half plot of land out of the full plot of land owned by them and someone has agreed to purchase it. The person is now requesting for a document to ensure the transaction is official. I am at a loss on how to go about it.
Any lawyer in the house or anyone who has any experience in situations like this should kindly help.
Thanks in anticipation.

Re: Please Help! I Need A Sample Of Deed Of Agreement Of Transfer Of Land Ownership by 2special(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2021
jidoscopy:

Thanks in anticipation.

you will need to pay another lawyer to check for any loopholes cuz the first lawyer can deliberately make a mistake and consult the buyer and in few years time the buyer can claim the whole plot

(1) (Reply)

A Three Bedrooms Duplex:110M. / Urgent Request / Property Investor - 2 Bedroom Apt For Sale London, England

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.