Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:54 AM

Where To Get A Princess Outfit In London? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where To Get A Princess Outfit In London? (615 Views)

Mother Of 2 Wears Bum Revealing Outfit In Public (photo) / US Father Takes Unclaimed African Kingdom To Make Daughter A Princess / A Princess' Predicament. Your Advice, Pease. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Get A Princess Outfit In London? by damiso(f): 2:46pm On May 31, 2011
Hello Mummies

My lil one has a pirates and princesses party this weekend(all this theme party wahala sef she hasa football one next weekend tongue i dont know whey we cant just wear our own clothes and chop rice). I have looked in most of the high street stores and cant seeem to find something princessy(is that even english grin).She has ball gowns obviously but i just think they dont tie into the fun dress up effect.So can anyone suggest where i can get a princess outfit for a 2 yr old(at an affordable rate as well will not spend £80 lipsrsealed on a costume).
Or should i just blag it and wear the ball gown for the girl sef and look for one shiny tiara type thing to put on her head?
Her father has even suggested we dont play into gender stereotypes and dress her up as a pirate tongue
what do you think?suggestions welcome.
Re: Where To Get A Princess Outfit In London? by jaybee3(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2011
Re: Where To Get A Princess Outfit In London? by xxcarolxx(f): 6:50pm On May 31, 2011
Try Tesco, they do dress up for kids and pretty reasonable to,

(1) (Reply)

Saving Marriage-a Cherished Institution Of The Past / Buy From The Living Source / Baby's Stuffs For Sale?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.