Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,753 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Where To Buy A Good Refurbished Iphones In Lagos - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Where To Buy A Good Refurbished Iphones In Lagos (567 Views)

Chinese People Angrily Destroying Their Iphones In Response To Hauwei Ban By US / How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished / Man Who Bought 'Refurbished' Phone From Jumia Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy A Good Refurbished Iphones In Lagos by Chstel(m): 7:22am On Oct 11, 2021
Hello My Nairalanders.
i greet you all. i need a reliable information on the above subject.
i am into phone scales and inaddition i want to test start a little scales of iphone but i know that going by choices of phones, some still want to feel the slice of iphone, though expensive, i think for lover of apple product some can still get the taste of it here, the question that comes to my mind is, are refurbished iphone good to use and does it have the almost full functionality of the real iphone?
if so does it have a durability that worth it?
is the range price affordable?

please let's have your experiences, fears, opinions, and advices.
thank you!
Re: Where To Buy A Good Refurbished Iphones In Lagos by dyfaze: 8:15am On Oct 11, 2021
Go to computer village and approach those that are selling Brand new and UK used. They will surely have channel for refurbished.
May God be with you

Concerning your questions, I thought you have carried out your homework very well before concluding that it's refurbished you need.

Asking for people opinions here means that you're not ready yet..

Let me contribute a little .
You see, refurbished is not actually fake and totally different from clone or whatsoever, and it has the same functions with brand new.

Refurbished are defects brand new product returned to Manufacturer or distributors,, gadget used for display in an exhibition etc.. Most of Refurbished products have been worked on , like repair and changing of parts.

When you buy this product, you might be lucky.. get what I means?

1 Like

Re: Where To Buy A Good Refurbished Iphones In Lagos by okeyglm: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2021
be careful what people calls refurbished is most time fake clone phone

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra Official Trailer, Spec, Review & Release Date / Tecno CAMON 19: What Are Your Expectations / Faulty Headphone Jack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.