Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,238 members, 7,836,144 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Get A Professional Agribusiness Website - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get A Professional Agribusiness Website (157 Views)

FG Launches Startup Nigeria To Promote Agribusiness / Professional Agribusiness Training At Forever Gardens Limited... / 5 Agribusiness You Can Start In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Professional Agribusiness Website by Nkali(m): 10:48am On Oct 11, 2021
Hello there!

I trust you are well.

I know you most probably have visited many offers before you got here. You are here because you want to match the best quality to very fair and competitive pricing. This is where we come in. We provide expertly designed responsive WordPress website services. Our designs take into cognizance your needs, as we believe that the customer is KING! It is our sole aim to ensure that each client is satisfied with our service delivery.

What You'll Get:

1. Social media integration (Share, follow, display - whatever you need)

2. Up to 6 Pages on your website (You decide what your pages are)

3. 100% responsive across all devices

4. Newsletter subscription

5. 1 Hour Free SEO Consultation

6. Security, caching and speed optimization plugins

7. Google Analytics Integration

8. Custom Header/Footer

9. Custom Website Design

10. Theme purchase, setup & customization

Our Promise:

1. Fully responsive website
2. Safe and hack-proof
3. 100% Money-back guarantee if you are not satisfied with work done
4. Lightning speed support and friendly customer service

FAQs:

1. What do I need to get started?
- Content (name & number of pages, text, images)
- Logo, Address, Email, Social links
- Domain and hosting details (Note: we develop live on your webserver)

2. Do you re-design existing websites?
- Yes!. We can re-design your website, retaining your company corporate brand style to giving you a completely fresh image.

3. Will my website be responsive?
- Definitely! Your website will be 100% responsive and compatible with any device screen, including large desktops, laptops, tablets and smartphones.

4. Will I be able to maintain/edit my website?
- You bet! We build using WordPress that offers an intuitive and interactive, easy-to-use dashboard. But if you do not wish to bug yourself with this, we are available to take this off you - at a reasonable cost.

What do you need to provide to get started?
- Content (name & number of pages, text, images)
- Logo, Address, Email, Social links
- Domain and hosting details (Note: we develop live on your webserver)
- Brand guide (this includes typography, colour schemes etc)
- Business model or reference to websites you may like to base your design on

COST: 100,000 Naira

Contact me: 0705-594-5783 (Call/Whatsapp)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Looking For Ways On How To Make Money In The Agricultural Sector ? / Bulldozer Land Clearing And Land Preparation / Buybulkcharcoal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.