Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye (1136 Views)

Diary of my Caucasian Roscoe / SEASON 2 Diary Of My Caucasian (bear) and puppies / Meet Isis My Caucasian Shepherd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2021
Whoa, Ive been looking forward to this.

I have a female Caucasian sherpard; Queen.
She's close to 2yrs now. This isn't about her, it's about her daughter Skye

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 7:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
For a little back story
Queen was taken away for mating late April.
It was actually a tough decision for me because by then I knew nothing about dog reproduction. But by the support of my vet, i took the step

She's the ash

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by Nobody: 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2021
See your head
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
After days without my dog, we were called to pick her up. The mating was successful
Now the hard part came. Maintaining the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 7:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bodmum:
See your head
That's not actually me
Na the person wey coordinate mating
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
BoluwatifePromi:

That's not actually me
Na the person wey coordinate mating
see his head

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
I had to chain queen up for 2months straight
I walked her a little but she was mostly on her own chained to her cage.
It wasn't right with me cuz I didn't want her idle and I wasnt able to play with her

but I really had nothing to do, I didn't want to lose the pregnancy

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 7:23pm On Oct 11, 2021
Bodmum:
see his head
Fairs.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
Queen whelped on a Sunday night, I was overwhelmed she gave birth to 9pups lost 1
I knew I had my work cut out for me

She stayed with me in my house for 3wks because of the rain and weather and I couldnt just leave her alone with her pups unsupervised. She was a good girl and a good mother

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Wow
Taking care of pups ain't easy, it felt like I had kids at a point
Queen lost a lot of weight also and was eating like a dog possessed.
I had never seen her so hungry before

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
After 6longs weeks of puppy care
It was time to start selling.
I never had a plan to keep a pup to myself before, I just hadn't thought of it because my mind was so focused on the pups and their mom's care.
But I decided to keep a female for myself and as a companion for queen, she's been lonely for quite a while

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
We just sold all pups, keeping a female for myself and giving one to the owner of the male stud

I named her Skye.
Princess was supposed to be the ideal option but it sounded too cheesy so I ended up naming her Skye.
She's 3 months now and she's beautiful

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2021
Another story begins ☺️
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by WinnerMan2020(m): 7:49pm On Oct 11, 2021
Inform me when she clocks 1, so that i can send her bday cake made of hard currency.
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
WinnerMan2020:
Inform me when she clocks 1, so that i can send her bday cake made of hard currency.
���
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by diamondpaul(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2021
All hail the queen.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 6:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Skye is taking training pretty well
She gets distracted most times but so far I'm impressed with her intelligence

Can't seem to get a better pic with her mom

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by setobaba: 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
BoluwatifePromi:
Skye is taking training pretty well
She gets distracted most times but so far I'm impressed with her intelligence

Can't seem to get a better pic with her mom
I have a three months old Caucasian, I’m tired of the dog, he doesn’t eat well enough for me, I want to fixed him on dried foods only, cos each time I fed him and my other female Gsd cooked food they have this very unpleasant watery stool. So pls what do you feed your Caucasian with?
Tho I make sure I add egg to his dried food daily
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 11:01am On Oct 15, 2021
setobaba:

I have a three months old Caucasian, I’m tired of the dog, he doesn’t eat well enough for me, I want to fixed him on dried foods only, cos each time I fed him and my other female Gsd cooked food they have this very unpleasant watery stool. So pls what do you feed your Caucasian with?
Tho I make sure I add egg to his dried food daily

I feed Skye dog indomie(mixed with fish) an egg and dry feed with milk and maybe some chicken each day

I don't see anything wrong with what you feed your dogs, I wouldn't recommend seasoned foods for your pup for now, your adult gsd can take that. But if it isn't seasoned with onions salt maggi and the likes you're okay.
it could be that their digestive system is a bit uneasy for a reason or the other, you can ask your vet for a drug for them. I use talaso drug or any dierrhea drug for my female anytime she gets watery poop.

You can also settle their digestive system by giving them bland rice in small quantities for a whole day or two together with the drug

For your puppy that isn't eating well make sure he is up to date with his vaccines and deworming prescriptions. If all that has been done they'll be alright
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by setobaba: 8:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
BoluwatifePromi:

I feed Skye dog indomie(mixed with fish) an egg and dry feed with milk and maybe some chicken each day

I don't see anything wrong with what you feed your dogs, I wouldn't recommend seasoned foods for your pup for now, your adult gsd can take that. But if it isn't seasoned with onions salt maggi and the likes you're okay.
Ok noted thanks

it could be that their digestive system is a bit uneasy for a reason or the other, you can ask your vet for a drug for them. I use talaso drug or any dierrhea drug for my female anytime she gets watery poop.

You can also settle their digestive system by giving them bland rice in small quantities for a whole day or two together with the drug

For your puppy that isn't eating well make sure he is up to date with his vaccines and deworming prescriptions. If all that has been done they'll be alright

Ok noted thanks, but I do give them diarrhea drugs too, it doesn’t work, the only time I get a positive result on their stool is when I force dried feed on them, which they may never touch in two or 34hrs
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 12:32pm On Oct 16, 2021
setobaba:

Ok noted thanks, but I do give them diarrhea drugs too, it doesn’t work, the only time I get a positive result on their stool is when I force dried feed on them, which they may never touch in two or 34hrs
Lol my adult cauc also doesn't like dry feed, unless I boil it for her or sprinkle milk over it, I don't know what's up with that.
But you can try that bland rice technique and ditch the drugs and check their stool afterwards
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by drednoir(m): 12:02am On Oct 17, 2021
Wow pls canwe talk on WhatsApp 09085434452
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by BoluwatifePromi: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2021
drednoir:
Wow pls canwe talk on WhatsApp 09085434452
Talk about what?
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by drednoir(m): 2:22pm On Oct 17, 2021
About heat
Re: Diary Of My Caucasian Sherpard Skye by treasurevee9(f): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2021
BoluwatifePromi:

Lol my adult cauc also doesn't like dry feed, unless I boil it for her or sprinkle milk over it, I don't know what's up with that.
But you can try that bland rice technique and ditch the drugs and check their stool afterwards

Mix it with canned food.

(1) (Reply)

Adult Male Caucasian Is Up For A New Home / Pure Rottweiller Puppy / I have a Cane Corso for Stud Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.