Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back (2808 Views)

Meet "David", A Fast Rising Nigerian Actor From "Best Friends In The World" / "Toyin Abraham's Chicken Legs Remind Me Of My Missing Chicken" - Non-Fan / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by drpossibilities(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
This Nollywood actor used to be popular back in the early days of Nollywood but it appears he no longer features in Nollywood movies and has moved on to other things. I met him in a Living Faith Church somewhere in Ikorodu, Lagos State.

Re: Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2021
Looks like Rykardo Agbor but I am not sure undecided

2 Likes

Re: Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by Charmingrascal(m): 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
AlphaLion:
Looks like Rykardo Agbor but I am not sure undecided

This is not Ricardo

2 Likes

Re: Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by ObiaboAdoka(m): 6:51am On Oct 12, 2021
Charles Onuche.

2 Likes

Re: Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by Simplythebest: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2021
That Actor stay around my area. The day i saw him with his family and the kind of car he ia driving i think he didn't achieve much cus the car was is really bad and old car. Well maybe he has other cars if am not mistaken. I think he needs to rebrand him self. If am not mistaken
Re: Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by AuroraB(f): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Simplythebest:
That Actor stay around my area. The day i saw him with his family and the kind of car he ia driving i think he didn't achieve much cus the car was is really bad and old car. Well maybe he has other cars if am not mistaken. I think he needs to rebrand him self. If am not mistaken
Are you replying to the asked question or something else undecided shocked

3 Likes

Re: Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by cassidy1996(m): 9:55am On Oct 12, 2021
Simplythebest:
hmmmm......
Re: Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by ominilongest(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2021
How much?u go gimme?
Re: Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by elonmuskbaby: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2021
Simplythebest:
but his female counterparts in the industry both old and young are cashing out big time.theyre driving g-wagons and buying luxurious houses

What is he doing wrong? lipsrsealed
Re: Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by dododawa1: 11:44am On Oct 12, 2021
Can't you ask him yourself,when you met him in church.

1 Like

Re: Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by paulolee(m): 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
I know him...do see him in movies....I dnt know his name but he is no longer active in d industry

1 Like

Re: Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by Rrchrd(m): 4:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Simplythebest:
Back then Hollywood were struggled to survived they weren't maken money like nowadays
Re: Please Remind Me The Name Of This Nollywood Actor From Way Back by cynic411(f): 5:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
drpossibilities:
This Nollywood actor used to be popular back in the early days of Nollywood but it appears he no longer features in Nollywood movies and has moved on to other things. I met him in a Living Faith Church somewhere in Ikorodu, Lagos State.

His name is Collins Onwochei.
There's another actor called Francis Onwochei, dunno if they are related but the man in that picture is Collins Onwochei.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Zubby Michael Hang Out With His Oyibo Friends Give Them Beer And Igbo / Genevieve Nnaji Listed Among 100 Most Influential People In Africa / ANNE IDIBIA Flaunting Her Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.