Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,439 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) (55277 Views)

Georgia Father Sentenced To 50 Years In Prison For Poisoning His Daughter / Man Burnt Alive For Stealing Black Bullet Drink - VIDEO / Girl Caught After Giving A Baby Bleach To Drink (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2021
bluefilm:
Completely Scripted.

If not, who was videoing it?

Anything to draw traffic.

Nonsense. angry

Sometimes you need to view and address issues with a mind devoid of bias. These things are happening, the 'good Samaritan' was just observant.

We have had similar stories, the latest we read was on IG where a guy was drinking with his friends and one of them laced his drink when he got up to pee, while the others looked on. On his return, a 'good Samaritan' rushed to him and asked him to not take the drink again. It caused a heated argument; the victim trusted his friends so much that he was mad at the onlooker while his friends joined him to chide the 'good Samaritan' who tried to save his life.

The manager intervened to quell the situation and asked the 'good Samaritan' to please leave the bar. The gentleman shook his head and left the bar with a gloomy look that seems to spell, "You will get to know the truth when you cross to the other side; if or when next you ever come to this life again, you will never trust any friend 100 per cent".

8 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Apostlepee: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2021
Too much of passa bitter get side effect
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Yankee101: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2021
The rule is don't take, return to, or accept an open drink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2021
I don't make friends anymore because of betrayal

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Nerves10(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2021
This video made me so angry.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by akeeng: 10:00am On Oct 12, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by descartes400: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2021
havenz:
They should force his mouth to open with a needle entering the red peeing hole of his PENIS. Him must drink the coca-cola.

He can only be charged for attempted murder for poisoning his friend's drink....

Since he did not succeed and was caught...if you force the poisoned drink on him and he dies...your punishment will be worse..you will be charge for murder...death penalty!

For situation like this...its always good for the law to take its course...in European countries...he will be charged accordingly..

But down here, people will just will it off after shouting here and there...no accountability, no one to take responsibility for harmful actions! undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Neddyogu(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Why will he be asking for forgiveness?

He deserve no forgiveness.

If am his friend, I go first unleash some punches on am wey go surely make am land for Igbobi hospital.

There is nothing anger won't make me do to the motherfucker.

You just wan end person like for no tangible reason

Dam!!!

Hehehehe. Truly d guy no deserve forgiveness shaa. But I tell u truth, if u bn don get near-death experience before, u go know say better spiritual cold go first catch u, u no go fit raise hand to beat anybody. Just pray make Baba God dey survive u make u no jam bad thing.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2021
Nawa o.

It's a warning to those that drink in public places, trust no one.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by reubenobi(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2021
RALPHOW:
Force the drink into his throat now!!
they gave him the drink and he started puking all over. Its on facebook.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by FvckAllMods: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2021
Bro i really want to know what the bro codes are
McOluOmo:
Bahd creation
That guy deserves to die cuz he broke the bro code

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by stinechykee: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2021
officialwdhtv:
This guy poisoned his friends Coca-Cola while he went to pee. A good Samaritan observed it and told the lucky guy to not drink from it. The guy was then asked to drink from the same drink he had poisoned, he refused and he is begging for forgiveness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUaWHC-vtkI

Yoruba people and evil.No wonder they don't want Igbos to leave this their Zoo country for them and their kinsmen Housa/Fulanis but thank God Biafra will be actualised sooner they anticipated
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by babaalagbo1(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2021
People are intentionally wicked,your worst enemy can be the so called best friend,nothing good like one man mopol except business associates,if you're drinking in a public space please always remember to carry your drink along to urinate or kuku drink am finish before you stand up
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by FvckAllMods: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2021
Ah ahn just stop already please
loveth360:
Yoruba people sef
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:18am On Oct 12, 2021
skyoboy:
You can imagine the level of trust he had for the wicked soul of a friend.
God please separate me from friends I trust that will harm me (Amen).

“Lord, protect me from my friends; I can take care of my enemies.”

― Voltaire (1694 - 1778)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Stanleyq: 10:19am On Oct 12, 2021
My son jump.,and the son jumped from a roof, instead of papa to keep him, papa dodged him and the boy broke a leg, papa now started his teaching, dont trust any one, including me ur father. Trust no one, do not leave ur food and drink to go and answer call or to go and pee, just finish all u have b4 u go out to come back. A word is enough for a wise.

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2021
skyoboy:
You can imagine the level of trust he had for the wicked soul of a friend.
God please separate me from friends I trust that will harm me (Amen).
God will not separate anything. You should be the one to trust no f**king body.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by emmyluizzz: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2021
Luckylife:
The heat of some human is wicked.

I'm telling you...the heat is to much in Nigeria
I'm sweating
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by bluefilm: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2021
Yoighaman:

Sometimes you need to view and address issues with a mind devoid of bias. These things are happening, the 'good Samaritan' was just observant.

We have had similar stories, the latest we read was on IG where a guy was drinking with his friend and one of them laced his drink when he got up to pee, while the others looked on. On his return, a 'good Samaritan' rushed to him and asked him to not take the drink again. It caused a heated argument; the victim trusted his friends so much that he was mad at the onlooker while his friends joined him to chide the 'good Samaritan' who tried to save his life.

The manager intervened to quell the situation and asked the 'good Samaritan' to please leave the bar. The gentleman left the bar with a gloomy look that seems to spell, "You will get to know the truth when you cross to the other side; if or when next you ever come to this life again, you will never trust any friend 100 per cent".

You are free to believe whatever your eyes tells you to believe.

But you have to make sure you are not being deceived.

That's the difference between people who question everything they see and those who believe anything they are told.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Stanleyq: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2021
bluefilm:
Completely Scripted.

If not, who was videoing it?

Anything to draw traffic.

Nonsense. angry
Reason for many Thomases, have nt u ever seen an incidence, eg, people beating a thief and u try to video it? The guy had already drew attention and u know nowadays how digital we are, there must be one to capture it using smart phone.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:28am On Oct 12, 2021
mrvitalis:

Oga if u don't trust your friends Change them ...

Shebi this guy trusted this his friend.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by bluefilm: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2021
Stanleyq:
Reason for many Thomases, have nt u ever seen an incidence, eg, people beating a thief and u try to video it? The guy had already drew attention and u know nowadays how digital we are, there must be one to capture it using smart phone.

The fakeness in social media these days is the more reason why there should be more Doubting Thomases in our world today.

People are ready to spin any type of yarns these days just to deceive the gullible ones.

I refuse to be gullible.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Yoighaman(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2021
bluefilm:

You are free to believe whatever your eyes tells you to believe.

But you have to make sure you are not being deceived.

That's the difference between people who question everything they see and those who believe anything they are told.

I don't think you can be as finicky as I am.

You don't have to question everything, you also don't have to believe anything you are told but you have to be objective and empirical for your own good. May we not read your story here on Nairaland. Amen.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by penplus: 10:31am On Oct 12, 2021
The evil that men do! Smh
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Burgerlomo: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2021
Make dem go get ice block for the heartless and very wicked animal so that the coke go dey very cold before im drink am
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by sylve11: 10:37am On Oct 12, 2021
gfon:
Some people die due to their care-free attitiude.As a guy man,whenever am drinking with friends,i never use a glass to drink,after sipping from the bottle i always cover it back with the 'kantas'.Never you leave a half drink to go pee and come back to drink it again.Trust nobody,even if it's your blood brother.Poison is cheap these days,as low as #50 you don use am kill a full grown adult.

You talk well jare.

I don't drink from glass cups as well. Straight from the bottle and covers it up immediately after each sips. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Stanleyq: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2021
bluefilm:

The fakeness in social media these days is the more reason why there should be more Doubting Thomases in our world today.

People are ready to spin any type of yarns these days just to deceive the gullible ones.

I refuse to be gullible.
Hahaha, anyway, this is one of the reasons we have thomases, almost nothing in social media is real, but that doesnt mean that there is no real things in social media, if there can still be found a kind of me who do not lie and who hate lies, there can still be found real things in media.
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:42am On Oct 12, 2021
He was forced to drink it, plus small mending.

Longer video: https://fb.watch/8B4vCq_TYn/
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by Teejay13(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2021
anorexicmuster:

A friend of mine was going to a developed country for a course. He got a leaflet from the school which offered advice on living abroad. One of the pieces of advice given was that if the guy went to a bar, and had a drink, whether alone or with friends, he should not leave his drink unattended..because of a situation like the OP posted

And that was a developed country (the UK, if you are interested). Similar advice has been given to residents of a part of the US of A....

It isn';t just Nigeria. Wherever you go, don't leave your drink unattended.

You're right sha. One just have to be careful around friends and family members.

God will not allow us die an untimely death, amen!
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by NelviusGrey(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2021
Omo na why for this life nur too dey find friends...because it's those closest to you are the ones who wield the power to destroy and hurt you...
Re: Man Caught After Poisoning His Friend's Coca-Cola Drink! (Video) by joyfullyjoyous(f): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2021
What a wicked soul. They should have forced him to drink it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FRSC Official Got Beaten Up By Huge Man (photos) / Thief Caught In Mushin Beaten Thoroughly Before Been Rescued By Sars(photos) / 15 Persons Killed In Ebonyi State (Disturbing Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.