Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:50 AM

Man Wrestles Pseudo Police Kidnappers(video) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Wrestles Pseudo Police Kidnappers(video) (135 Views)

Pastor Wrestles Mad Man On The Streets In Attempt To Heal Him (video) / Man Wrestles And Kills A Very Big Snake (Python) Trying To Swallow His Daughter / Horrifying Police Experiences And The Execution Of Six Kidnappers By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Wrestles Pseudo Police Kidnappers(video) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
A man wrestles “pseudo police kidnappers” who insisted on driving his car to their station after checking his car’s documents and going through his boot at Lekki.

It was reported that the victim was on his way home when was stopped by some men who were dressed in some sort of black police attire, beaming flashlights at him to stop his car.

Two of the pseudo police approached him and asked for his papers and he showed it to them.

They also asked to check his boot. He flipped the boot open but the was told to come out and follow them to the boot to inspect it. After checking the boot and finding noting but his laptop, they asked that he followed them to the station.

Continue reading:
https://thehonchogist.com.ng/2021/10/12/man-wrestles-pseudo-police-kidnappersvideo/

(1) (Reply)

Please Support Me, I Am An Orphan, I Don't Want Fail My Exams / Truth Has The Annoying Habit Of Hanging Around. No Matter How Hard / 8 Ways Money Can Destroy Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.