Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,807 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message (2149 Views)

Calls Forwarded To 080310151- Anyone With Any Experience And How To Clear This? / Whatsapp Starts Labelling Forwarded Messages In Effort To Fight Fake News / Battling Fake News: Whatsapp Starts New Feature To Let Users Identify Forwarded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Ortintin: 12:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
There has been an increased in the amount of forwarded messages telling people to send it to their contact list or else there whatsapp will be blocked.

How true are these messages?

✅ FINAL NOTICE
"Don't ignore please read it carefully" Hello, I'm VARUN PULYANI Director of WhatsApp, this post is to inform all of our users that we have sold WhatsApp to Mark Zuckerberg for $ 19 billion. WhatsApp is now controlled by Mark Zuckerberg. If you have at least 20 contacts, send this sms and your WhatsApp logo will change to a new icon with the “f” of Facebook within 24 hours. Forward this message to more than 10 people to activate your new WhatsApp with Facebook services or your account will be deleted from the new servers.
This is the last advice! Hello everyone, it looks like all the warnings were real, using WhatsApp cost money from summer 2017. If you send this channel to 20 different on your list, your icon will be blue and will be free for you. If you don't believe me see tomorrow at 6pm ending WhatsApp and you have to pay to open it, it is legally this post is for informing all our users, our servers have been very crowded recently, so we ask you to help us we solve this problem. We ask our active users to forward this message to everyone in your contact list to confirm our active users using WhatsApp, if you don't send this message to all of your contacts then WhatsApp will start charging you. Your account will remain inactive with the consequence of losing all your contacts. Message from Jim Balsamic (CEO of Whatsapp), We have had excessive use of usernames on Whatsapp Messenger. We ask all users to forward this message to their entire contact list. If you do not forward this message, we will take it because your account is not valid and it will be deleted within the next 48 hours. Please DO NOT ignore this message or WhatsApp will no longer recognize your activation. If you wish to reactivate your account after its deletion, a charge of 25.00 will be added to your monthly bill. We are also aware of the issue with updating images not showing. We are working diligently to resolve this issue and it will be up and running as soon as possible. Thanks for your cooperation from the Whatsapp team. “WhatsApp is going to cost us money soon. The only way it will stay free is if you are a frequent user i.e. you have at least 10 people you are chatting with. To become a frequent user, send this message to 10 people who receive it (2 ticks) and your WhatsApp logo should turn blue
to connect your whatsaap with facebook connect here

Forward this message to all WhatsApp contacts.
Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by rottennaija(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
It's fake
Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Chiefecho(m): 1:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
Very fake
Is not even this year mark zugaberg bought WhatsApp sef
Forget dat oyibo voice note you go hear na stories abeg dat kind thing no dey
Person go just dey forward forward message dey disgrace imsef for ntin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Ortintin: 1:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
So what do they intend to gain by telling people to forward it. Cause I just don't understand

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Nbotee(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
It takes stupid and dumb ppl to believe and forward such messages.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nbotee:
don't answer them. Some people mumu sha
Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Rahkman: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
So this rubbish thing still dey reign e bin start from bbm oooo angry na the reason why mmm scam Nigerians tire ....I dey sure say if person wash that mmm repackage am wella u go still scam Nigerians die

5 Likes

Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by dan9ice(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
If you be graduate and you forward that nonsense, you're also one of the major problem we have in this country

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
The older generation fall for this crap easily

1 Like

Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by AmadorSays: 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2021
Those are spam messages and are very old, WhatsApp has been sold to Mark zuckerberg for a long time. Now if you'll excuse me, I have a date with my Oraimo Freepod 3, cos there's a lot of good music to listen to grin.

1 Like

Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by efembaba(m): 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
Too many mumu people in this country

2 Likes

Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Ortintin: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nbotee:
Take it easy ooo, even our old mama n papa do fall for this
Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by avrilwisedata: 7:38am On Oct 13, 2021
From the day Nigerians bathed with salt water to prevent ebola, that's when I knew majority are gullible in this country.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2021
avrilwisedata:
From the day Nigerians bathed with salt water to prevent ebola, that's when I knew majority are gullible in this country.
Lol..

My brother the thing weak me.. grin
Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Ortintin: 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
avrilwisedata:
Hehehehe... Bt that 1 still normal. Just like if u pastor / alfa tells u to do something
Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Hundjager: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Those forwarded messages making rounds on WhatsApp are false. Only true thing I know is the oraimo freepod 3, which comes with incredibly powerful bass, you can literally HearTheDifference along with other innovative specifications.

1 Like

Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Flamees(m): 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Chiefecho:
Very fake
Is not even this year mark zugaberg bought WhatsApp sef
Forget dat oyibo voice note you go hear na stories abeg dat kind thing no dey
Person go just dey forward forward message dey disgrace imsef for ntin
grin grin swrs I no dey forward anyshit
Anything Dem dey forward no be for me

2 Likes

Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Chiefecho(m): 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Flamees:

grin grin swrs I no dey forward anyshit
Anything Dem dey forward no be for me
People don't learn from their previous mistakes that's why

2 Likes

Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Simeony007(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2021
It's fake!!! If WhatsApp wants to pass you a message they won't ask you to forward a message before you can get them.

Think about it do they ask your friend to inform you about an update?
Re: Whtasapp: How True Is These Forwarded Message by Ortintin: 10:11pm On Oct 15, 2021
Simeony007:
It's fake!!! If WhatsApp wants to pass you a message they won't ask you to forward a message before you can get them.

Think about it do they ask your friend to inform you about an update?
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Opera On Nokia 2600c-2 / Apple Unveils Iphone 6S Plus (photo) / The New Gionee S6 Launched In China(with pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.