Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Dax Dear God - Lyrics By Topnaijatrend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dax Dear God - Lyrics By Topnaijatrend (299 Views)

Dax: All You Need To Know About The Canadian Rapper / Canadian Singer, DAX Reveals His True Identity As He Celebrates His Parents / "Dear God, Keep Me Going" - Bbnaija's Ceec Bags New Huge Endorsement Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dax Dear God - Lyrics By Topnaijatrend by Greengeek: 11:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
Dax revealed the following about the meaning of this song, "So I've always believed in God and I still do, I've never not believed in God, but I think as you grow older and you start to figure out there's a world around you and you can think for yourself, you develop these questions. So I think that's where 'Dear God' sort of came from."

I just want to make this clear
I am a believer
But sometimes it gets hard
My name is Dax

Dear God
There's a lot of questions that I have about the past
Can you hear me?
And I don't want hear it from a human you made so you're the last person that I'm ever gonna ask
Tell me what's real, tell me what's fake
Why is everything about you a debate?
What's the point of love?
Every time I've showed it I was broken and it's forced me just to only wanna hate
Why's there only one you but multiple religions?
Why does every conversation end in a division?
Why does everybody want to tell us how to live but they won't listen to the same damn message that they giving?
Bleep them
Tell me how to feel, tell me what's wrong
I tried to call, pick up the phone
Pick up
I'm on my own
Everybody said you're coming back, then man why the hell's it taking so long?
Why do I hurt?
Why is there pain?
Why does everything good always have to change?
Why does everybody try to profit off another man's work then destroy it just for monetary gain?
Tell me are you black or are you white?
I don't even really care I just really want to know what's right
They been saying one thing but I've been looking in the book
And it seems like they've been lying for my whole damn life
Tell me where I'm going
Is it heaven or hell?
I just hope this message greets you well
I had a dream that I was walking with the devil
Don't remember how it feels but I swear that I remember the smell
Looked me right into my eyes and told me everything I wanted could be mine if I gave up and decided to sell
But I said I'd rather die then get mine now I'm here no fear one man with a story to tell

Continue with the lyrics here

https://www.google.bs/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://topnaijatrend.com/dax-dear-god-lyrics/
Re: Dax Dear God - Lyrics By Topnaijatrend by Zaxbash1: 12:17am On Oct 13, 2021
Mad man...Na that mumu track U come they place the lyrics here ...satan disciple

(1) (Reply)

Have You seen This? / 30bg Fans Angrily Blast Davido For Dancing With Angel Instead Of Releasing Hits / Guys Have The Weirdest Ways Of Coping With Loss - See Screenshots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.