Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:09 AM

Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen (1299 Views)

I'll Like To Meet Him And Burst Some Moves: RMD Shares Video Of Lookalike Man / Bbnaija:“i Nominated Whitemoney Because He Is Very Tricky And He’s Not A Genuine / Bbnaija: “just Stop Talking To Whitemoney Because He’s My Man” – Nini To Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen by MsDoris(f): 7:28am On Oct 13, 2021
BBNaija star, Queen Atang, has revealed that the ex housemate she will like to settle down with is Whitemoney.

She made this known in a recent interview with The Net Ng.

The ex beauty queen was asked which ex shine ya eye housemate she would like to marry and she opted for Whitemoney.

Explaining her decision, Queen stated that even back in the BBNaija house during games, she had always chosen Whitemoney as the money she would like to settle down wirh.

She noted that she only chose Cross as someone she will like to have something with because she is sexually attracted to him but for marriage, she went for Whitemoney.

According to her, Whitemoney is a husband material and has the qualities she would want in a husband.

The Net further asked Queen what it was about Whitemoney that was so special to her.

Visit site below for full update / watch video;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/10/bbnaija-ill-like-to-marry-whitemoney.html

Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen by Sonnobax15(m): 7:29am On Oct 13, 2021
lipsrsealed
Queen,you be thiefffffffffff lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen by IgweBUIKE1(m): 7:32am On Oct 13, 2021
Smiles typical calabar. ...they can't do without sex..Cross na her intimacy gadget. ..white na her meal ticket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen by elonmuskbaby: 7:48am On Oct 13, 2021
grin
Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen by Lucheze(f): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Whitemoney recovers and suprised by fans and some of your favorite turned up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6U9OrhjH87c
Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 13, 2021
30million don land cheesy
Olosho wan chop her own share, she no no say Igbo boys no dey joke with money. grin grin
U better go and hustle

Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen by mosdii(m): 8:21am On Oct 13, 2021
Behold The Power Of Money

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen by virginprincess(f): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2021
Who nor like better thing ? grin grin cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen by OBALOLA55(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2021
mosdii:
Behold The Power Of Money

Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
AJE
Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen by AKWATGOLD1(m): 1:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Queen should just park herself for one corner.

Who says Queen would not cheat on Whitemoney if she sees someone to like Cross to do something with?

She should have come out that she want to be a partaker in the largesse of =N=30M cash.
Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen by elmessiahs(m): 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Girls and money grin
Re: Bbnaija: "I'll Like To Marry Whitemoney Because He Is A Husband Material"- Queen by Druggey(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
but u are not a wife material na. u are a good clitocurrency material. wanna reap where u did not fuckin sow b!tch. cool

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna Is Pregnant, Debuts Baby Bump On Stroll With Boyfriend A$AP Rocky / Seyi Tinubu Hangs Out With Femi Otedola, Toyin Subi In PARIS / Beauty Yells As She Drags Groovy, “he Has Fing£red Me And Sucked My Br£ast.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.