Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,675 members, 7,851,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO (732 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Two Catholic Priests Beaten By Masquerades In Enugu. Photos / Farooq Kperogi: "This Is Video Of Herdsmen Who Killed Catholic Priests In Benue" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO by MedaRophe(f): 9:38am On Oct 13, 2021
IPOB Spits Fire, Releases Fresh Threat on Anglican Bishop of Enugu and Catholic Priests (VIDEO)

"We are coming after them one after another. Let heaven come fall down". - IPOB

The Indigenous People of Biafra have over the week released a video where a female member of the proscribed group issues out the serious threat on some group of people whom they feel are working against their move. IPOB Releases Fresh Threat on Anglican Bishop of Enugu and Catholic Priests VIDEO.

In the video, the church clerics were the most on their list. The two Eastern State Governors, The Governor of Imo State, Hope Uzodinma, and the Governor of Ebonyi State, Dave Umahi were mentioned among those on their target.

This fresh threat came at a time when killings and molesting are the other of the day in the East. The Anglican Bishop of the Enugu Diocese was mentioned in the video among those whom they will go after. Also, Catholic Priests were mentioned.

"Anglican Bishop of Enugu, all those Catholic people, we are not going to let them enter house after those meeting. WE are going to go after them one after another. That thing wey wan happen, make  ehappen." - IPOB fresh threat.

Meanwhile, Father Ebube MuoNso, the catholic priest at Anambra shared his testimony about how he escaped from the unknown gunmen who stopped him on his way. He narrated how they were harsh on him and gave messages to his congregation and the government.

#NEWS CREDIT: [url]9Jainformed.com
[/url]

The news in detail here:
https://9jainformed.com/2021/10/13/ipob-releases-fresh-threat-on-anglican-bishop-of-enugu-and-catholic-priests-video/

Re: IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO by Skyfornia(m): 9:47am On Oct 13, 2021
From the lady's accent, you will know she is not Igbo...I won't mention her state though, but she is definitely not speaking for Ipob or Igbos. Disregard her...

I don't support violence

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO by ajumma(m): 9:52am On Oct 13, 2021
“ For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind. The standing grain has no heads; it shall yield no flour; if it were to yield, strangers would devour it.” Hosea 8:7

He who fetched ant-infested
firewood should be ready to dine with lizards

1 Like

Re: IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO by Cutehotnerd001: 10:01am On Oct 13, 2021
Whoever wrote this thrash and tagged it Ipob is an eternal fool. I was hoping to see a statement from powerful or the Dos buh a ranting from someone that is known only to you and ur propaganda organization. All ur effort to justify the terrorists tag from ur foolish FG will always be dead on arrival. When did that lady in ur video become the spokesperson of IPOB?
May thunder fire any anti freedom MOD that will push this foolish post to the front page.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO by MedaRophe(f): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2021
I just like your observation and submission.
Skyfornia:
From the lady's accent, you will know she is not Igbo...I won't mention her state though, but she is definitely not speaking for Ipob or Igbos. Disregard her...

I don't support violence
Re: IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO by MedaRophe(f): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2021
GUTTER LANGUAGE - THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND. LACKS MANNER AND REASONING. THAT IS JUST THE MAIN REASON I DON'T JOIN ISSUES WITH THEM.
THEY ARE BUNCHES OF UNSCHOOLED GROUPS. I WONDER WHAT AND HOW THEY WILL PRESENT THEIR CASES IF THEY EVENTUALLY MEET WITH THE WORLD POWER. HOW WILL THEY EVEN COMMUNICATE WITHOUT BEING LOOKED AT AS 'onye gey'?

Cutehotnerd001:
Whoever wrote this thrash and tagged it Ipob is an eternal fool. I was hoping to see a statement from powerful or the Dos buh a ranting from someone that is known only to you and ur propaganda organization. All ur effort to justify the terrorists tag from ur foolish FG will always be dead on arrival. When did that lady in ur video become the spokesperson of IPOB?
May thunder fire any anti freedom MOD that will push this foolish post to the front page.
Re: IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO by DoctorDree(m): 10:24am On Oct 13, 2021
IPOB turning terrorist already
Re: IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO by Cutehotnerd001: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2021
MedaRophe:
GUTTER LANGUAGE - THE ONLY LANGUAGE THEY SPEAK AND UNDERSTAND. LACKS MANNER AND REASONING. THAT IS JUST THE MAIN REASON I DON'T JOIN ISSUES WITH THEM.
THEY ARE BUNCHES OF UNSCHOOLED GROUPS. I WONDER WHAT AND HOW THEY WILL PRESENT THEIR CASES IF THEY EVENTUALLY MEET WITH THE WORLD POWER. HOW WILL THEY EVEN COMMUNICATE WITHOUT BEING LOOKED AT AS 'onye gey'?

Your inability to engage me in a reasonable argument is simply cos of ur intellectual incapacitation. You have nothing to contribute than to attack me for making an opinion yet you couldn't convince me with a better opinion. Read my post again this time with ur brain cells intact and make an argument on the points I raised. Ndi uchu unity beggers.

Modified:
So u are even the OP grin That explains it then cos it's only a total mor0n that will assume any random lady can speak for IPOB. We have official spokespersons and you should know that if only you are not up to ur usual mischief. Ndi sophisticated education with their failed propaganda.
Re: IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO by Skyfornia(m): 11:37am On Oct 13, 2021
MedaRophe:
I just like your observation and submission.

Thank you
Re: IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO by Simdyofficial(f): 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
DSS ipob. Lol. Una don fail as usual
Re: IPOB Release Fresh Threat On Anglican Bishop Of Enugu And Catholic Priests VIDEO by Nobody: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2021
E

(1) (Reply)

The Wealthiest People In The World Wanted This Book Banned. Finally Revealed! / Sometimes Suicide Is So Worth / See Inside Imo Kidnappers' Den

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.