Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

How Handle A Financial Crime Suspected To Be Perpetrated By My Bank? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Handle A Financial Crime Suspected To Be Perpetrated By My Bank? (152 Views)

Man Suspected To Be A Ritualist Burnt Alive In Ughelli (graphic Video) / I Have Just N443 In My Bank Account - Kingtblakhoc Cries Out After Bail / My Phone Was Stolen And Money Withdrawn From My Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Handle A Financial Crime Suspected To Be Perpetrated By My Bank? by goodychet: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2021
Dear nairalanders. I and my community need your sincere help on this fraudulent activity suspected to be done by the only one bank sited in my community?

We have just one bank in my community where so many people especially civil servants operate their salary accounts. Recently my accounts with the bank are being hacked with many civil servants lossing their months salary as a result of transfer by unknown elements to some other accounts.
When asked the bank said some accounts were open by fraudsters who later transfer the money into it. The bank further said that the bank name and account number of the fraudsters cannot be seen but only the account name as seen in the debit alerts. The unfortunate thing about this is that the some of these account names are the same as the account holder name.

As of now, I know morr than 30 civil servants banking with this branch of the bank that have lost their salary completely not to talk of those I have not heard of.

Please if you know how we will handle this fraudulent activity of a banking agent in Nigeria, help us and we will be grateful for your kind gestures.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Superior Court Of Madera County / Gunmen Attack Secondary School In Abuja, Kidnap Vice Principal / Kyle Rittenhouse Found Not Guilty On All Counts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.