Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,486 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Bet9ja Is Turning Into A Scam - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Bet9ja Is Turning Into A Scam (611 Views)

Bet9ja Is Frustrating Me / Bet9ja Bonus Rollover Issue / Bet9ja Is A Ripoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bet9ja Is Turning Into A Scam by Evaodera: 11:32am On Oct 13, 2021
I played a game with Bet9ja on 6th of September 2021 and I won 100,000. Up till now I have not been credited. I went to my back they said the money bounced back, I called there agent they asked me to get my statement of account I did same and send it to them through there online chat. But know replay till now so guys please beware of Bet9ja ooo na scam them dey. Here is my phone number incase of any communication 08065180759
Re: Bet9ja Is Turning Into A Scam by Evaodera: 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Evaodera:
I played a game with Bet9ja on 6th of September 2021 and I won 100,000. Up till now I have not been credited. I went to my back they said the money bounced back, I called there agent they asked me to get my statement of account I did same and send it to them through there online chat. But know replay till now so guys please beware of Bet9ja ooo na scam them dey. Here is my phone number incase of any communication 08065180759

Re: Bet9ja Is Turning Into A Scam by Emeka71(m): 6:59am On Oct 14, 2021
I have been trying to login since yesterday and I can't they say my account has been suspended; I suspect a foul-play please how do I resolve this issue. cry cry
Re: Bet9ja Is Turning Into A Scam by KingDash: 2:38pm On Oct 15, 2021
Emeka71:
I have been trying to login since yesterday and I can't they say my account has been suspended; I suspect a foul-play please how do I resolve this issue. cry cry
guy na God want make you stop gambling be that oh.
Re: Bet9ja Is Turning Into A Scam by elbaraj2020(m): 10:36am On Oct 16, 2021
Evaodera:
Keep calling and blasting them they will definitely resolve that issue...
Never rest until they fix that issue if not the cash will just go like that...pls dnt get tired keep calling them...even if it will take months just do it...it's ur money so fight for it...they will try to frustrate you but dnt give up...chat them up with your email with that you guys can have proper communication...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ps3 Slim 160gb Neat For 25k / Any Female Gamers That Play Fifa? / Ps5 And Ps4 Game Repair (console Engineer )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.