Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

A 24 Rooms Self Contain Hostel Apartment Is Up For Grabs - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A 24 Rooms Self Contain Hostel Apartment Is Up For Grabs (170 Views)

This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Construction Of 6self-contain Hostel Frm Start To Finish With Cost Saving Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A 24 Rooms Self Contain Hostel Apartment Is Up For Grabs by Linzoh(m): 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Why do you invest in real estate?

Real estate is the biggest money earner anywhere in the world.

It is the only asset that is real, that's why it's called real estate.

In as much as real estate can make you wealthy, you might not get all the wealth from it if you don't know the modus operandi.

Before you go into real estate, ask yourself, what is your purpose?

"When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable" - Dr. Myles Munroe.

I always advise people, buy lands or properties not just for residential use, but for the returns on investment.

Investment purpose should be your priority when buying real estate. Without investment in mind, you cannot gain as much ROI as expected.

That's why delayed gratification is important. You buy your property and wait for it to appreciate in value before you harvest your investments.

Real estate has changed the life of so many today, that's why I cannot stop talking about it. I want it to change your life as well.

It changed my life because I was always thinking ROI when buying properties, and that's why all our estates are in strategic locations that will give great ROI in the long run.

I want you to key into this life changer today.

A 24 rooms self contained suitable for hostel accommodation strategically located at Board Road Alihame Agbor, Delta State is up for grabs;
This strategically located hostel is just about 1 to 2 minutes drive from the University of Agbor, Delta State.
Like i said initially when you think real estate think ROI

For more information kindly call or WhatsApp me on 08131169310.

(1) (Reply)

Check These Lekki Properties For Sale / 4 Bedrooms Fully Detached Duplex For Rent Off Awolowo Road, Ikoyi / You Need To See This Luxury 5 Bedroom Mansion In VGC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.