Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Stuck In Brazil - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stuck In Brazil (8960 Views)

Ibadan To Lagos Train Stuck In The Forest As Fuel Finishes (pictures) / Man And His Car Stuck In Lagos Flood After Heavy Rainfall / Helicopter Picks Billionaire Stuck In Traffic For 2 Hours On Lagos-Benin Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stuck In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Help! I took a flight from Lagos going to brazil, then from brazil to Barbados (transiting Panama and Trinidad) , when I was suppose to board in sao Paulo, Copa airlines told me I couldn't board, that I needed Authorization.. I tried to show them I didn't understand what they meant by "authorization" .. my passport is visa free to Barbados and I have someone there, i dont need visa to both Panama and Trinidad if I am transiting , dont pass through immigration and dont exceed my 12hr transit period.... what am I going to do now... I am stuck in sao Paulo,... I need to get to Barbados do what I need to do and get back to Nigeria before my Brazilian visa expires in November.... I am confused and tired..
Re: Stuck In Brazil by SensetionalGoal(m): 12:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
Why not chill in Brazil bro wink

Modified:
Or try and see if you can contact walkbrazil4k..
Just a suggestion though.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Stuck In Brazil by sliksusan: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
HOKIM:
Help! I took a flight from Lagos going to brazil, then from brazil to Barbados (transiting Panama and Trinidad) , when I was suppose to board in sao Paulo, Copa airlines told me I couldn't board, that I needed Authorization.. I tried to show them I didn't understand what they meant by "authorization" .. my passport is visa free to Barbados and I have someone there, i dont need visa to both Panama and Trinidad if I am transiting , dont pass through immigration and dont exceed my 12hr transit period.... what am I going to do now... I am stuck in sao Paulo,... I need to get to Barbados do what I need to do and get back to Nigeria before my Brazilian visa expires in November.... I am confused and tired..

which airlines do you use from Nigeria to Sao paulo if it is Ethiopia airline you make Error if you are going to Barbados you need to fly with Turkish airlines from lagos to Istanbul to panama and copa airlines will fly you in panama to Trinidad and connect to liat airlines from Trinidad to Barbados

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuck In Brazil by sliksusan: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
HOKIM:

sao paulo airport very hard to allow Nigeria passport to fly pass panama because Nigeria passport very poor if you have Brazil visa you can enter Brazil and re book your flight to Barbados

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuck In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2021
I took Qatar airlines to brazil
I already booked a ticket before I left Nigeria... from brazil >panama city>port of spain> Bridgetown
It was a single ticket we bought from Expedia, now Copa says they cant see the other flight in their system from port of Spain wer they are suppose to transfer my baggage so I can transit through Caribbean airlines..

sliksusan:

which airlines do you use from Nigeria to Sao paulo if it is Ethiopia airline you make Error if you are going to Barbados you need to fly with Turkish airlines from lagos to Istanbul to panama and copa airlines will fly you in panama to Trinidad and connect to liat airlines from Trinidad to Barbados

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stuck In Brazil by sliksusan: 8:37am On Oct 14, 2021
HOKIM:

Expedia maybe have cancelled your ticket from TT to BGI next time when you like to fly to Barbados did not try to pass sao paulo try to pass Istanbul to panama for there you can have only one ticket for panama to BGI l just give you route because l am live panama l know what l am write you sao paulo airport very hard for Nigeria passport to pass there as a transit because our passport total weak

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuck In Brazil by TheMan3: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2021
HOKIM:
hello sorry about that. How where u able to resolve the matter
Re: Stuck In Brazil by staga: 1:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
He would have saved himself all the stress if he booked British Airways from LOS via LHR to Barbados. All he needed would have been a transit visa.

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Brazil by alfonso36(m): 7:58pm On Oct 15, 2021
staga:
He would have saved himself all the stress if he booked British Airways from LOS via LHR to Barbados. All he needed would have been a transit visa.
transit Visa through Europe is like the hardest thing to get right now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuck In Brazil by staga: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2021
alfonso36:
transit Visa through Europe is like the hardest thing to get right now

It will be hard if the intentions are nefarious.
Re: Stuck In Brazil by Originalsly: 3:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Hmmm.... why go to Barbados via Brazil? Did you have something to pick up in Brazil and drop off in Barbados? The someone you have should've warned you about flights from South America.

10 Likes

Re: Stuck In Brazil by Benresmy(m): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
HOKIM:
pls how did you manage to get the Brazilian visa ? A friend of mine is very interested in it,,, pls can u give me an update?..
Re: Stuck In Brazil by obalukan: 6:55pm On Oct 17, 2021
Can anyone help with best route to St. Lucia
Re: Stuck In Brazil by sliksusan: 8:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
obalukan:
Can anyone help with best route to St. Lucia

first do you have st Lucia visa Nigeria passport need a visa to st Lucia
if you are fly from Nigeria take flight Lagos to Istanbul to panama city must be Turkish airline and must be 1 ticket
panama to Trinidad and Tobago with copa airlines and from Trinidad and Tobago to St. Lucia, George F L Charles st Lucia with Caribbean airlines from panama to st Lucia must be 1 ticket also

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuck In Brazil by sosowater: 10:05pm On Oct 17, 2021
sliksusan:

if you are fly from Nigeria take flight Lagos to Istanbul to panama city must be Turkish airline and must be 1 ticket
panama to Trinidad and Tobago with copa airlines and from Trinidad and Tobago to St. Lucia, George F L Charles st Lucia with Caribbean airlines from panama to st Lucia must be 1 ticket also

Good evening. How's life in Panama and what's the best way to migrate there? Thank you
Re: Stuck In Brazil by obalukan: 10:17pm On Oct 17, 2021
sliksusan:

Thank You so much. You are routing expert. God Bless You.

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Brazil by sliksusan: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2021
sosowater:

Good evening. How's life in Panama and what's the best way to migrate there? Thank you

panama is great and nice but to get visa panama you need to go panama embassy in south Africa or Egypt or morocco

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Brazil by lastdiamond143: 12:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
HOKIM:

Bro this one no hard na, just enter Brasil cancel your ticket, book another ticket from Brazil to your final destination since you have a valid Brasil visa. Copa has faced a lot in the hands of Africans transiting through Panama to Guyana or to other Central America country.
Re: Stuck In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 8:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
lastdiamond143:

Bro this one no hard na, just enter Brasil cancel your ticket, book another ticket from Brazil to your final destination since you have a valid Brasil visa. Copa has faced a lot in the hands of Africans transiting through Panama to Guyana or to other Central America country.

Bros e hard pass that one oo... dont miss inform people.... alot of people are complaining about copa... and just canceling the ticket and buy new one nor easy like that as their are barely any flight connecting south America to the Caribbean except transiting thru Europe or south America... so it's not as easy as u paint it.... the covid scattered alot of things ..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stuck In Brazil by HOKIM(m): 8:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
obalukan:

Thank You so much. You are routing expert. God Bless You.

We wer not finding any flights like that... that's why I went through the south American route
Re: Stuck In Brazil by expertman(m): 2:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
My last traveling gave me alot of insight about routing .

The best is make sure u have Cuba visa which is very easy to secure in Abuja.

Take flight via Turkish to Havana Cuba via instabul .

From Havana enter any other America country you want very easy oooo. That the route I use enter Bahamas oooo

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Stuck In Brazil by expertman(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
But thought Panama have evisa ?

sliksusan:

panama is great and nice but to get visa panama you need to go panama embassy in south Africa or Egypt or morocco
Re: Stuck In Brazil by sliksusan: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=expertman post=107465059]But thought Panama have evisa ?

panama did not have e visa
Re: Stuck In Brazil by sliksusan: 6:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
expertman:

From Havana enter any other America country you want very easy oooo. That the route I use enter Bahamas oooo

Re: Stuck In Brazil by Molastheboss(m): 12:35am On Nov 10, 2021
expertman:

expertman:

expertman:

expertman:

expertman:

expertman:

expertman:

expertman:

expertman:

expertman:

expertman:

expertman:

expertman:

How is life in Cuba I heard the internet is very bad there

1 Like

Re: Stuck In Brazil by expertman(m): 12:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
Cuba is just a stepping stone nothing for that country .

Nah one remote village sef I stayed throughout life is full aside their beautiful beaches and babes .

The guy I stayed with just dey back their babes any how there.

Molastheboss:

How is life in Cuba I heard the internet is very bad there

3 Likes

Re: Stuck In Brazil by expertman(m): 12:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ok

sliksusan:

Re: Stuck In Brazil by lamestika(m): 4:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
expertman:

Nah one remote village sef I stayed throughout life is full aside their beautiful beaches and babes .

expertman:

Please can I private chat you on facebook please drop your Facebook account mine is olamide olayinka banjo
Re: Stuck In Brazil by lamestika(m): 4:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
Are you still in Bahamas
Re: Stuck In Brazil by alfonso36(m): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2021
expertman:
Ok

Gist us about life there
Re: Stuck In Brazil by GoodIsGod: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
expertman:

Bro. I have been wanting to travel to Bahamas. Can one get there without Bahamas visa?
They don't have an embassy in naija and I don't think British embassy issue it. Please enlighten me.
And if you can drop your email I would appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Black American Wants To Move To Nigeria - Need Advice! / Life In Ghana Compared To Nigeria (must Read) / Photo Of Bad Road In U.K. Brings More Photos Of Bad Roads Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.