Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Lcredit Is A Scam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lcredit Is A Scam (3881 Views)

Help! Blame LCREDIT If I Fall Into Depression (pics) / Borrowed From Lcredit It Is Due Today. What Will Happen If I Can't Pay Back / Lcredit Scam Loan App Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lcredit Is A Scam by HallaDaTruth: 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello Nigerians, there is this fraudulent company known as Lcredit that keeps harassing innocent people to pay loans that they never took. I remember coming back from work one evening and as i settled down to eat and watch some Netflix series, i got a call from someone i will describe as the worst company agent in the universe. This person claimed to be an agent of an organisation that i have never seen or heard of before known as Lcredit. She told me that someone used my phone number as guarantors number for a certain loan that he/she took from them. I was so pissed off because i try as much as possible to avoid anything that has to do with loan, let alone standing as surety for a complete stranger that i do not know of. She also threatened to spoil my credit ratings both locally and internationally if i do not contact that person on their behalf, ( imagine the audacity). Another annoying aspect is that this extremely rude element also threatened to sue me if i don't. All these things were said to me in the most terrible English sentences, ( obviously they employ cheap labour illiterates that they can pay peanuts).

The question that this dirty company should ask themselves is :

✔️ How did this person get my phone number to use as guarantor / surety for a loan ❓

✔️ Why did they not call me to confirm if i know that person or not before accepting my phone number into their database and approving the loan for that individual.❓

Its very clear that Lcredit is a a criminal organisation and the EFCC and CBN should look into the dangerous activities of this crooked people.

Also people are hereby warned not to have anything financial to do with them and do not make the mistake of giving them your BVN number.

1 Share

Re: Lcredit Is A Scam by Zaxbash1: 2:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
Me i do chop different loan app and am not paying...make them go ask Buhari

1 Like

Re: Lcredit Is A Scam by Romanoff(f): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
My mum also gets hounded about someone she knows who used her as a guarantor.

They keep calling her go insult her for the person's inability to pay.
Re: Lcredit Is A Scam by DoggoneDogg: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
"LCredit wishes you a happy life".

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Reject Accepting Mobile Transfers From UBA Bank Customers / Imagine A Sale Of Used Condoms / Security Operatives Arrest Boko Haram Commander In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.