Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Download Ebooks For Mobile And Pc Here - Computer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Market / Download Ebooks For Mobile And Pc Here (1627 Views)

Laptop And PC Repairs In Benin / External Hard Drive For Laptop And Pc... / External/backup Battery For Mobile Phones! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download Ebooks For Mobile And Pc Here by bigrovar(m): 9:19am On Jul 24, 2007
You can get some ebooks and ebook reader here, hope to update it from time to time for now i have some selected John Grisham books and the HOT HOT HOT harry potter and the deadly hallows

http://bigbrovar./tag/ebooks/

Re: Download Ebooks For Mobile And Pc Here by hayprof(m): 9:33am On Jul 24, 2007
Thanks Mehn! A nice blog u gat there.
Re: Download Ebooks For Mobile And Pc Here by naijacutee(f): 1:26pm On Jul 24, 2007
That's great, well done! It would be nice if you could get some Self-Help ebooks too.
Re: Download Ebooks For Mobile And Pc Here by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 24, 2007
believe it or not, i was just thinking about this yesterday, a portable tool that you can read ebooks from, eliminating the need to carry paperbacks, and which would finally usher the lit industry into the hopless war against computer piracy.
Re: Download Ebooks For Mobile And Pc Here by bigrovar(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2007
naijacutee:

That's great, well done! It would be nice if you could get some Self-Help ebooks too.
no problem i have some ebooks on web design and some stuffs like that i will upload them as soon as i can convert them to PRC files.
Re: Download Ebooks For Mobile And Pc Here by xreakz(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2007
guess u might be needin a PRC converter chk out www.mobipocket.com is the deadly hollow thing the real McCoy cos i ve come across a lot of fans storylines
Re: Download Ebooks For Mobile And Pc Here by bigrovar(m): 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2007
xreakz:

guess u might be needin a PRC converter chk out www.mobipocket.com is the deadly hollow thing the real McCoy because i ve come across a lot of fans storylines

Yap The Harry potter is for real at least i was able to cross check some of the pages on BBC

(1) (Reply)

Dell Latitude Core I7 / 8gb Ram / 2gb Dedicated Gpu / Photos (call Or Whatsapp) / Why Politics in Nigeria is Crazy / Get A Glo 3g Powered Hp Netbook For N34,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.