Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,062 members, 7,835,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Countries You Should Avoid - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Countries You Should Avoid (1607 Views)

Here Are Countries You Can Buy Citizenship From, When Tired Of Nigeria / Lists Of Countries You Can Visit With Your US, UK Or Canadian Visas / Mention The Countries You Will Never Consider Going To Even With Free Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countries You Should Avoid by ednut1(m): 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
True or false

3 Likes

Re: Countries You Should Avoid by ednut1(m): 6:58pm On Oct 13, 2021
angry

Re: Countries You Should Avoid by TMKsouth: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
I found Kuwait to be the most interesting for me. It's such an enigma. Is it rich or poor? It's certainly underrated if its indeed wealthy and actually looks like this all over the country.

1 Share

Re: Countries You Should Avoid by DONFASZY(m): 10:29am On Jan 05, 2022
Hi I am Franklyn
I run businesses but business is very bad hence I want to use my savings to relocate to Canada for family of 2 and start a fresh life

Tell me about your living in Canada and advise if it’s a good idea

My
Whats app 08057594933
I will love to have a long chat with you
Re: Countries You Should Avoid by austino677(m): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2022
ednut1:
True or false
Turkey and Russia shouldn't be on the list

2 Likes

Re: Countries You Should Avoid by babyfaceafrica: 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2022
austino677:
Turkey and Russia shouldn't be on the list
Lolz.. Russia get as he be, I don't know much about Turkey though. The weather and hustling in Russia is kinda harsh

2 Likes

Re: Countries You Should Avoid by Tpharell: 1:52pm On Jan 05, 2022
Many nations are good for a 2 week vacation and no more. Relocating to such places comes with its peculiar challenges especially for those desperate.
I have read many threads here that seem to potray relocation to Brazil or Poland as picnic, especially those with the normal '5 million naira' budget. Believe me, its not easy out there for a lot of Nigerians there. Look before you leap!

1 Like

Re: Countries You Should Avoid by austino677(m): 3:19pm On Jan 05, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
Lolz.. Russia get as he be, I don't know much about Turkey though. The weather and hustling in Russia is kinda harsh
Before going to Russia u have to prepare dress according to the weather.. Who doesn't know Russia is a cold country.. Its good for study.. Some blacks over there drives taxi,sells clothes and also dog business (i don't really know if it's still worth it now)... While Turkey is good for business and hustling (tour guide, housing agent.. Car rental and many more).. So i don't see why it should be on the list
Re: Countries You Should Avoid by Limassol(m): 3:51pm On Jan 05, 2022
Whoever Compile that list knows little about these countries, if at all.

(1) (Reply)

Has Anyone Here Made Use Of Mpower Or Proconnectpay Successfully? / Is Savings Account Tenable At Embassy? / House Pls Help.is Qatar Visa Stamped On De Int'l Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.